/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Maids Edition
>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/gearset/scion-strikers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean the ones for the 210 weapon? you can buy them with grand company seals now.

>according to counter, I got it right on the 750th
Don't care if it's childish, that made me happy.

naka bp

>tfw that hair is 5 head
dang

Best Tail.

The 240 weapon

Lei can you make an imgur of lots of cute Leis?

Excuse me, fluffy tail is best tail.

I wanna stroke this meowers tail until it passes out!!

oh, i didn't really even consider crafting as one of the options. poetics (ink and thav mist), amber-encased vilekin are the way to go.

>two inventory slots left
Now I remember why I hate crafting, I'm shit at inventory management.
Honestly I got like, 15 different typed of bait and tackle. SE Really needs to give us a fucking tackle box to store shit in.

tru

I agree. That would make my life easier. At one point doing Big Fishing chasing all sorts of timers I almost didn't have room to catch much fish.

Marital status and sexual preference, if you would.

what is the most fun healer to play. I bought the game and started leveling conjurer. was looking into leveling into a scholar.

none left..

>15 different typed of bait and tackle
You only like.... 3 or 4 types of bait at any given time. You can sell anything that isn't tackle (crafted only) or scrip bait and safely be able to buy it from a vendor if you actually ever need it again.

>Love that hair on my Au Ra
>Fanta to cat for something different
>It looks fucking awful with the amount of forehead it shows
Good thing I mainly liked the ponytail for cats.

calm down there sport

i have really low testosterone

I cant calm down! Your tail is forfeit! Do u like..highlanders..

hello

I have exceptionally high testosterone.

I'm not always a fan of the constant wooshing sound or the time it takes to catch fish with tackle y'know? I just think a tackle box would be a good quality of life improvement

post catfeet

my ex had really low test

was frustrating cuz i wanted to fuck him all the time

If you're at 60 you can catch pretty much everything *relevant* with scrip bait instead of a tackle.
A tackle box seems like something that should exist, though. There are a lot of different types of bait.
A fish box would be nice too because there are a fucking ton of those. Maybe let you put any non-collectible gathering items in a storage container relevant to the current gathering job or crafting class.
That however would cut back on the need for you to PAY for additional retainers and cost SE money, so yeah I dunno.

Berkhan, never stop posting logs. These are great.

i love fluffy tail

fluffy tail is indeed the best tail

i think i have medium i was just quoting something

darn, i'm sorry

ok ippiki

Maids and so on!

>5 head
The cute midlander hair with the short straight bangs and braid framing the face has the same issue.

xth for I want Sayo to breed me!

>scrip bait
Not sure what that is. Actually I stopped playing not long after they increased the level cap for gathering classes so they're all still 50.
What would be really good is if you didn't need to keep hold of literally all your glamour gear, maybe let us break the item down so we can glamour from a menu or something without needing the item.

>ippiki
I'm also Emina Covey.

2nd best

Fluffy tail is shit
SHIT

>AST calling the best things shit
checks out

My cat has been long dead but I agree.

>tfw kicked for using titan-egi

Bait that can be bought with blue scrips.
And yeah, I had a ton of glamour gear. Went on a cleanout splurge recently. Most of it was just saved 50-60 gear in case I felt like leveling that class, but it was so much clutter I just traded it all for GC seals.

good

why the fuck were you using titan

rio you had the hottest old man face cat

People (and NPCs) have made both of those hairs look good, though, even without using particular headgear.

>be a shitter
>get kicked
>???

Nice to see Titan kept dying

Leveled AST because of aesthetics, I don't actually play it
I hate healing in general anyways, thank you

because nobody picks up adds.

and also to start arguments.

really mostly to start arguements.

>9 deaths

so why are you surprised

Yeah I am REALLY bad at pet management.

Healers refused to heal me after raid damage, what can I say.

Because, even though one guy freely admitted he was parsing, they didn't kick everyone doing less dps than me.

God this general is cancerous does anyone actually talk about the game lol.

You sure don't

who else is seriously hype for aquariums
I already have ideas of what I'll stock it with

These catposters know what's up.

Your tail is shit and used goods.

Pick something about the game to talk about instead of just bitching about it. Depending on the nature of the post and how it is presented, you can potentially generate some decent dialogue.

I have waited years for an aquarium

I bet Red is.
Assuming he kept the fish and didn't throw them away or sell them.

Very true! That one npc in the ninja questline looks adorable in it.

I hope we'll be able to put that glowing little fish thing from western coerthas waters in them, they're so pretty.

I missed the butler outfits in NA.

They're going to go up on mogstation later, right?

I'm looking forward to it. I just bought a private chamber but I didn't really know what to put in it.

I did ask a question that no one responded to and decided to talk about their tAil hardons.

never

He has SOME fish still, he's wondering about the flying fish. He wants to put a flying shark in it.

oh fuck I was gonna go more tropical like with the ninja betta and shit BUT NOW
pretty glowing things....

tell me how big brahms rps his cat cock

Are the only actual blindfold skins in game the Midan one and Y'da's in the cash shop?
I could have sworn I saw a pic posted here awhile back with 3 sluts wearing plain black blindfolds

________________no

I prefer the 3.0 ponytail, it's really good and frames the face just right

ippiki

mattress

I think the one with the sluts is done with CE.

what is CE?

Collector's Edition

>He wants to put a flying shark in it.

Bless that boy's heart.

Assuming I have the free time, assuming Big Fish can be put in Aquariums and assuming no one manages to flood the market board I figure I might rent out my services for people wanting exotic fish.

I kept a lot of HW Big Fish but we'll see if they can go in tanks. If not I don't mind going back and hunting for ARR fish.

Not to mention there's hopefully some new big fish this coming patch, one would hope some would be aquarium ready. But there's a lot of "ifs" that probably won't come out till the patch hits.

The Second One must be put on display.

Cheat Engine, I'm sure a friend of mine showed me the blindfolds but I don't know how it works. It's in the game, but not something we can equip. Which Yda thing are you talking about though. The turban with the visor covering the eyes is a piece of leveling equipment.

post stinkers

I'm excited for Red.
I'm more looking forward to Sophia and platoon.

Are there any sites I can follow that have news, interviews etc for FF14?

Please don't say /xivg/

Joke answer: Kotaku.
Serious answer: Blue Gartr has some neat stuff.

reddit, just filter out screenshots, meta, art, etc.

I have the xiv subreddit bookmarked for that. The threads with interviews/translations/articles/announcements have bold text to it, and you can just click that text to get taken to it. I can't stand the rest of it, but I use it for that.

/r/ffxiv

You're hired but I'll need a recommendation.

oh i see.
I guess I'll have to get the midan one then

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/gearset/scion-strikers

that's the Yda one I was looking at...for some reason i didn't think it'd be attached to a turban. Guess that one is out too

background pantyshot stinker

Sipahi/Woolen Turban is basically the same, yeah

Wait, there are going to be aquariums?

Now I feel silly for desynthing all those big fish...

i'm hype, but I also sort of expect something where harbour herrings will be the same visual size as a nepto dragon...

Aranea, hello

If they wanna make fishing relevant again they need to make every big/special fish have its own version in the aquarium.

Well we don't know what will and won't go in 'em yet. Not all fish will be aquariumable at the start.

I'm in the same boat regarding the ARR fish, I just had no room for the blighters.

What's the best job for someone who's a slow thinker and not good at making split-second decisions in raids and such?

PLD.

culinarian

tank prolly

BLM

Cover and HG though.
I can't think of anything else, PLD is the most mindless job that currently exists.

PLD. Maybe WHM.