Mannlet-b-gone edition

>Vlad von Carstein Free-LC
youtube.com/watch?v=zrYhG1aWhc4

>The Grim and the Grave
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Cheaper)

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_3

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer Mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure not garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

dead uns:

First for elves are for rape.

MAKE WAY
FOR PRINCE ALI!
SAY "HEY!"
IT'S PRINCE ALI!

Hey clear the way in the ol' bazaar
Hey you! Let us through-
it's a bright new star
Oh come be the first on your block to meet his eye!
Make way!
Here he comes!
Ring bells!
Bang the drums!
Ah! You're gonna love this guy!

Prince Ali - fabulous he - Ali Ababwa
Genuflect, show some respect:
Down on one knee.
Now try your best to stay calm,
Brush up your Sunday salaam,
Then come and meet his spectacular coterie!

Prince Ali - mighty is he - Ali Ababwa
Strong as ten regular men definitely
He faced the galloping hordes!
A hundred bad guys with swords!
Who sent those goons to their lords?
Why- Prince Ali!

I think this could make for a legitimately cool army.
Shame it's never going to happen.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

GROM WHEN?

MEN WITH BIG HATS

I saw Karl Franz at a grocery store in Altdorf yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for consent or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Bugman's XXXXXX's in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Bugman's XXXXXX and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any chaos or vampiric infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Bugman's XXXXXX and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

G O B L I N S

FIGHTING OTHER MEN WITH HATS

>fifteen Bugman's XXXXXX's in his hands without paying
That's a grudging.

RESULTING IN OVERWHELMING VICTORY

Both of them are literally the same.

>wood elves still not announced

Lets be honest, it would be fucking impossible for Napelon to have the same unit variety as Warhammer. Just fucking impossible....

I wonder if they'll have the map wraparound like a sphere? It'd be a pain in the ass for Chaos otherwise with its two territories separated.

Release the Mod, OP.

Release it. We need a Mannlet Text Replacement Mod.

All history games are the same

>man with stick
>man with stick and cardboard
>man with long stick
>man with stick that shoots
>man with stick that shoots different projectile
>man on animal

>man on animal
>not man with stick on animal

Their stick isn't interesting at all. It's not even worth mentioning. I should just say man.

Of course, it's the same unit being run down by cavalry and then Caçadores.

All war games are the same.

>Get people
>Meet other people
>Some people die

At least in TWW there's more than one type of people.

Kinda cool how they used a different skeleton for the Chaos humans.

This is why the next history game will flop.

That mod crashes when Chaos invades doesn't it?

Quick reminder.

>based GW
no
also we already knew about this beforehand, the interesting portion though is "legendary characters"

Does TW:WH get a lot of coverage in gw stuff?

They send you an update through the official Warhammer app every time a new DLC is announced and released, and of course the White Dwarf section.

It seems GW are pretty proud of Total War: Warhammer.

>In the coming months

>This means we'll probably see this halfway done faction in fucking november or so.

For fuck's sake

>foot knights never ever
At least they should make Morgiana le Fay. Green Gilles le Breton leading them would look dumb.

Some people were speculating early 2017, so "in the coming months" is a godsend compared to that.

It seems like they want to release it alongside the Wood Elves, otherwise they would have released them by now.

>anything bad happens
>it is the fault of GW
>anything good happens
>yeah nah i don't care

They should honestly just add a dismount option for all horse-based cavalry. Previous Total Wars had it.

But that is DISHONORABLE!

Are there good mods for Attila already?

It is well known that GW terribly mishandles both its products and its consumers, and doesn't even realize basic things about the market it appeals to
I don't really know how much credit we're supposed to give them according to you

Then Brets should get a leadership penalty when dismounting.

>just get off your horse dude
t. reiklander

Just make it so bretonnian knights cant use the dismount option

Can yoy nostalgia fags stop asking for stupid shit? How many times can you honestly say that you used the dismount feature? I'm sure you stupid nostalgia fags will make something out. Please don't waste our time.

Shamefur dispray my ass.

What happens when my horses can't use ladders? What then? Am I just supposed to leave my most trained and well-armed and armoured soldiers at the gates? Even if they get into the settlement, it's not like they can go up and fight on the walls, where the majority of the fighting is.

Look at them! They fight like peasants!

The knight models are meant to represent dehorsed knights making their way back to their lines to grab a new one.

>every unit should be able to do everything

Uhh just fucking walk through their front doors? What next, monsters climbing walls too? Maybe have cavalry shoot artillery? Fuck off, radious.

how do I not turn into a cucklord against the AI ?

no matter where I'm engaging, if I have high ground or not, I will always have to make the first move, sometimes I manage to bait the AI with a weak unit, but I'm having trouble with the orcs on hard mode ( yes I need to get gud ),the battles arent enjoyable right now, I always lose a lot more soldiers than I should because the AI is just so fucking annoying.

Artillerie. Also the AI is defensive if you start the battle and visa versa.

Poe's Law in full effect

>hurrr everybody that disagrees with me is a troll

Grow up or fuck off.

If you are this bored just go and play a video game.

Total War: Ooga Booga when

Now I know you were just being facetious, thanks

>based GW
remove that

also, brets being the free faction was pretty much confirmed since before launch

Wood Elves soon.

It's GW that allowed your favorite game to be made you butthurt cunt. Show some gratitude.

AI will fully engage pretty much the instant a single one of their units get targeted. So you can either push up just into artillery range or even just push up a single unit of ranged cav to trigger an attack (then pull it back) while the rest of your army stays on the high ground.

>GW
>doing anything but leech profits from Total War: Warhammer
you sweet summer child...

>Chaos rebels spawned near a settlement that's under siege by chaos
>Can't sally out now
Wtf is this shit? Also, I stupidly didn't keep a save from before the siege started, so now I'm really fucked.

Yeah nothing other than creating a completely unique universe and allowing CA to make a game based off it.

too bad they blew it up because it didn't sell enough action figures

Sounds like cheesing to me.

CA really should make new damsel faces, all depictions portray them young and hot.

>Being a redshirt

They got the money they wanted for this "favour". There's the gratitude they need and want.

man this game sure makes me want to buy some warhammer fantasy battle miniatures

The series sorely needed a new makeover and the community ASKED for it. Of course there will always be people opposed to change. A few vocal idiots hardly represent the entire community. But don't just take my word for it. I believe the sales speak for itself.

just letting him know that's an option.

>I believe the sales speak for itself.
t. GW Chairman of the Board

>Show some gratitude

>To the people who sold a license to SEGA
>And proceeded to kill their product for some multiverse capeshit
>And the most likely reason of the price spike in Total War: Warhammer

>Only reason GW's value hasn't dropped to a new low is jewing videogame developers for a product they don't support
wew lad

SIGMAR FORBIDS IT

Do you think karl franz ever talks about anything other than MUH SIGMAR and his constant rambling about how elector counts don't have his consent or something? What would a conversation with him sound like?

>"in the coming months"
>months
>(s) plural

Fuck they wont be out until Christmas, which means no Tomb Kangs until 2017.

Grim and Grave (September)
>Vlad FLC

Wood Elves (October)
>Grey Wizard and Lore of Shadow FLC

Dwarf v. Orc LL Pack (November)
>Wurrzag

[Race] v. [Race] LL Pack (December)
>Bretonnia

Tomb Kings (January)
>Jade Wizard and Lore of Life FLC

I'm hope Wood Elves drop later in September but I'm not holding my breathe.

>guten morgen franz
>PRAISE SIGMAR
>yeah uh nice day
>TO SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS
>i don't really want to do that..
>THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

How do we fix Dwarf gyrocopters?

With the engineer's help, Azhakson.

There's nothing wrong with it, if anything it needs nerfs because realistically something like that would be worthless beyond reconnaissance.

>realistically
Don't even start.

Anyone know how to solve this? It's probably because the rebel AoI covers the besieging army. If I can't solve it it kills all my interest in the campaign.

why would lore of life come out with kangz and not wood elves and lore of shadows wood elves and not kangz?

The stupidest thing about them is that they're a coaxial design but both rotors spin in the same direction so they don't cancel out torque.
Also the little boat prop thing on the back would be shit for actual propulsion.

How can you call Wood Elves Ayyys while things like this roam the world?

I know.
I don't well, try to care.

The designers over at GW certainly aint the master engineers they claim their creations to be.

why is she so cute

Is he "Our guy?"

I had that mouse. Had.

Hey, is that a Prometheus mod?

Do you want to see real dead corpses of women?

is that radious

Khaldia is a whore. That should have let Neferta rape her and turn her into a lesbian sex slave.

Not this again.

>play a lot last night
>just end my game with a quick save because it was late and had class early in the morning
>get home from work
>start up a new campaign
>quick save over your progress last night
I lost 100 turns. I hate to purge Norsca again. Fuck me.

Yeah ok nice what do you want me to say to that?

Smelly dumb

Umgi scum

You should ask Jeff van Dyck to give it back to you. It's not cool to steal other people's stuff - if nobody stands up to him he'll never learn.

The time for negotiations is over. I will trespass into his office and reclaim my mouse.

I know how you feel. It looks like I just lost a 105 turn Dwarf campaign to an area of influence bug. Can't be bothered to recover from losing my best army with Thorgrim, so I might as well restart once the patch hits. Only needed to win 2 a few battles against chaos and take 6 settlements to win a long victory too, assuming no new grudges appeared.