/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode in development. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a *somewhat* functional version of Vitamin: bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
-Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Dummy guide pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
github.com/megous/megatools
mega.nz/#!LFVyUYKQ!FjqVYZWpxq-tKdqeK2b0cxDSfSUASIh4zrW2_gAljbw
github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
mega.nz/#!VhoxnD7b!nt-rHl-fBtSsTduU9CRJP32IE2tCoR-qGDMjiZ8toKw
henkaku.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fug

HOW TO FIX C2-128 ERROR FOR SOME GAMES AFTER START UP WITH CHINAMAN MAGIC

1.- GET: mega.nz/#!Zw8jxTBA!qvgdSspoXKIM7aMOF4qFIJvabwN0BR_xVe78PdPATMwg

2.- Open Vitashell and start FTP

3.- go to ux0:/app//sce_module on your PC

4.- Merge the contents of the sce_module folder you downloaded above with the ones from the game you want to fix.

5.- Try again

THIS HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY SO DON'T BOTHER EDITING VPKS TO UPLOAD THEM LATER WITH THE sce_module FILES

>inyecting morphine

fyi all, Dragon's Crown is working with chinaman files

Aren't 32gb ones known for failure rates though?

HOW DO I BYPASS THE RETARDED MEGA DOWNLOAD LIMIT ON MAC

Guys we have Ragnarok Ace in the pestabin. No lost song tho

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

>tfw you don't have a Vita

Doesn't work with Taiko, before anyone asks.

PIX THE CAT WHEN???

STOP PIRATING VITA GAMES STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Vita is on life support.

WHERE IS IT?!?!?!

>Scene_Notice_For_Vitamin_Dumps_READNFO_PSV-PSiCO

FOr those that care about scene dumps of games (they're usually the main source of games and are better to verify) PSISO are saying there's some problems with the current methods but it hasn't stopped rips appearing already. If anyone has the NFO of these pls post.

Terraria.EUR.PSV-BigBlueBox
Criminal_Girls_Invite_Only_PSV-TRSI

Piracy IS Stealing
Really at this point in time it isn't about the third party developers making games for the vita as they are the ones who are going to get effected. In turn if games stop coming out you are directly effecting vita owners who bought a vita, bought vita games and overall supported the people developing games for the platform. Really the problem is, I and many other vita owners, are annoyed. We're annoyed because of the potential effects piracy can have on a system like the vita and we're annoyed at the selfish people who want to pirate stuff. You pirates are party crashers, uninvited guests. Vita owners do not welcome you here yet you barge in with your selfish intents to potentially ruin it for everyone else. And at the end of all of this when the pirates walk off having ransacked the wole place who will be the ones effected?
Why the people who supported the vita and basically helped keep it alive for the past 5 damn years. You guys wouldn't even BE at this stage if it wasn't for our paying and support that we have been giving the system for the past 5 damn years and THIS is how you treat us? Walk in, steal all our shit and then walk off once you've picked it all clean leaving the people who helped keep the fucking system alive for this long with the remains of the system we sunk so much money and time into.
So taking that into account, it's no surprise that I and the rest of the vita community who have been supporting the system for the past 5 years are pissed off.

>still no dt2
>still no shiren

Surely people are dumping the Asian English version?

>THIS HAS TO BE DONE MANUALLY SO DON'T BOTHER EDITING VPKS TO UPLOAD THEM LATER WITH THE sce_module FILES
Putting them into the vpk does work, though. What you should be saying is that your method is easier on the uploader's part, since they don't have to reupload.

>still no Ragnarok Odyssey Ace dump
>still no SAO Lost Song dump

>>>/vitagen/

Apparently previous attempts didn't work.

STOP PIRATING VITA GAMES STOP IT RIGHT NOW

I just pirated your post. What are you going to do about it nerd?

We'll never get the Digimon at this rate.

Why would anyone want the inferior version?

i'm working on it, just about to test it

Did not work even with chinaman fix

github.com/megous/megatools

Yes but installing the edites VPK's doesn't work. so theres no point in doing it

So there's no Metal Gear Solid 2-3 vpk that actually works?

And the link?
You fucking autist in just said we have one in then fucking bin. READ THE DAMN THREAD AND OP.

no lost song

user WITH THIS CART

I STILL WISH TO KNOW YOUR RESULTS

I NEED TO MESSAGE YOU PRIVATELY

Ahh so this is where the children lie.
Hey children! Don't stay up too late or you won't grow up big and strong!

Sorry

So once the Arland trilogy is dumped and working, do I play them in the proper order or release order? I hear that going back to totori plus can be hard if you start with rorona plus.

can you play online? None of my faggot friends ever made it to co-op so I've been waiting and waiting for pirates to start playing to bring the community back.

nice
thanks user

>Actually readable
How is it inferior?

>look at this EOP
Sorry I'm not learning [flavor of the month dying language].

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Danganronpa.Trigger.Happy.Havoc.USA.PSV-BigBlueBox

Just pre'd. No trace on it yet though.

Welp. Time to move to china

Give it anyways faggot.
I know how to fix it.

It's alright user. You tried, which is more than I can say.

thank you based user

maybe it uses additional modules that the current chinaman fix games don't have patched

Did you try do this

Did you try using the Odin's Sphere files?

A full tutorial on how to install Henkaku is available on the website, which is easy to find on Google.
Before proceeding, I recommend reading the "What are the requirements?" section on the front page first.

Happy homebrewing!

>the ultimate vitagen killer

bitch I bought odin sphere 5 times on PS2. I deserve the vita port

How do I become less of a neet hbg? I'm fucking scared to go outside and just want to play the load of games I am pirating

Where the hell can I buy a vita at the price you guys get em?

I want a comfy vita, the TV looks meh

I can taste the salt coming from your post.

64GB ones are. Although it may be because losing 64GB card causes more bitching and whining than losing 32GB one.

Find it yourself turbo nerd.

I don't think you get this.

This is now our official copypasta.

I followed the guides yeah.

My theory is some games need more dependencies than Odin Sphere which we don't have yet.

Offline Henkaku does C2-12828-1 and crushes many times before installation, is it ok?

Still waiting for why it's inferior.

Aight SAO HF doesn't work with any of the chinaman magic

Gonna try titty ninjas estival versus

Should've bought it last year's black friday

I'm retarded. Will switching the games from the vita back to PC after installing break them? I want to know if I should just keep the VPKs on hand since I only have a 16gb card.

>accidentally played a game with wifi on and it synced trophies
rip

mega.nz/#!LFVyUYKQ!FjqVYZWpxq-tKdqeK2b0cxDSfSUASIh4zrW2_gAljbw

>-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
Why is this piece of misinformation still present in the OP? It's just the usermode webkit exploit (stage 1), by no means the whole HENkaku.

I could play with my hacked character if you want.

Bullet girls 2 when?

Wait... didn't the PC release of the Digimon game have some of the Sony files in it?

Or maybe I'm thinking of No Man's Sky

Titty Ninjas confirmed working with chinaman hax

Is this tested? I'll download it after Disgaea 3 finished and test if need be, but it'll take a while.

Titty ninjas are a go

Nobody has posted a dump you faggot.

It was No Man's Sky that had PS4 libraries.

>Only for mountain lion
RIP

I was tempted, but it seemed useless at the time whilst the 3DS was stronk af

>tfw there's a good deal on 5miles, but I have to go and risk to get shot in Miami Gardens

I recognise the filename, but the dump doesn't run, it has the error. Has this been dumped differently?

Not that you know of. Find it yourself Mr. Wizard.

Where js dragon crown damn it

Doesn't work

Disgaea 3 works since yesterday
one of the few games that was compatible with the leak.

and before anyone asks for a redump
you can use amphetamine on the dumps of the leaked vitamin. just install the plug in

Retard here.
Do I need to install anything other than henkaku to get games?

you need to install harry potter.vpk in order to get vitamin decrypted games to run

how do you install amphetamine? is there just an updated steroid file?

Nope, install everything through the molecule app you get from henkaku

Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling
Tested, saving and loading works
Get all up ons anons
mega.nz/#!VhoxnD7b!nt-rHl-fBtSsTduU9CRJP32IE2tCoR-qGDMjiZ8toKw

Are you sure you are in 3.61?

How do you transfer files quickly?

I've been playing Risk of Rain like that since about an hour or two after initial Vitamin leak and I'll report back here if people should be worried about bans incoming.

Im uploading it. please be patient. it might take an hour or 2 to upload
just put it on the plugun folder of ux0

aww shit Delta worldline here I go

get harry potter'd

>bought 64GB with vita about 1.5 years ago
>its like $40 more now
holy shit, I feel so sorry for anyone who didn't already grab one.

engli?

There's this thing called OP that you should check out before asking dumb questions.

fuck even when I don't understand moonspeak,this game is more fun than I thought.

Thanks!

nein. in moonrunes.

To be fair the vita pastebin is a fucking mess

It's really awful. I should've bought one when they were cheaper, but I genuinely thought the Vita was too dead for anyone to care about piracy on it.

Oh well. I'll bite the $100 bullet.

of course not.

It shouldn't even be a pastebin that only one person can contribute to.

By doing that it makes it impossible to stay recent.

This is probably a stupid question but I can delete the vpks after install, right?

Just bought my Vita today and set up Henkaku. Why are there so few dumped games in the patebin? I thought people have been dumping games for days now. Sorry if that's a dumb question.

henkaku.xyz/
Apply yourself.

>Lumines.Electronic.Symphony.USA.READNFO.PSV-BigBlueBox

Anyone holding the NFO? Scene are starting to spread their rips now.