Wheel Thread

Picked up a set of GTA wheels for my 245, what do you guys think?

Also, post your wheels.

Other urls found in this thread:

stores.ebay.com/bloxsport/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going to run adapters? Just wondering because your Volvo is 5x108 and the wheels are 5x120.65.

tub your arches or lift it a good 6 inches m8, looks like you've bagged it

Wheels look damn good but needs a lift for sure

I sure am. As much as I would prefer to not run adapters, its really the only feasible way to run these wheels; And absolutely have to use them, I love the look and have a 4th gen WS6, so its fitting.

Not doing a lift, those are 225 and 255 tires on them now, they're balloons (and dryrotted). The biggest I can reasonably go with is 205; they'll have a slight stretch, but nothing crazy and no camber.

I still need to lower it actually, not too much because it's my daily, but enough to get the gap where I want it.

Pic related.

yeah thats like perfect

I know, its a 10/10 wheel, would really set any car off.

Come on guys, no decent wheels to show off? Buses usually have a nice dish to them in the rear, show yours off!

>inb4 the guy with a room full of 3 piece sets.

Pic is my WS6 on Fikse FM5s.

thats fucking rad.

sadly i have inferior volvo, gonna look srange with wheels like that

Thanks brother, yeah I can't wait to get them on there, but I need to drop the front a bit and get the adapters and new tires first.

Let me guess a wrong wheel drive S/V/C car? They're ok, but really lack the mystique that RWD Volvos have.

Pic is my current wheels; Sirius from a 760.

where did you get those and how much???

>a lift
please leave Veeky Forums

I got crown vic wheels on mine didn't paint them yet tho, just plastidip fur now.

Hey man, lookin good!

I got them off CL in Trenton, NJ for $250. One is a replica though, didn't notice until later that day, doh. I'm going to try and track down an OE; the rep looks good enough for now, but doesn't have the dimples like the rest.

>lift

kek, I know...

Yeah, the crown vic wheels are nice and look similar. Also a plus that you don't have to run adapters since you put in an 8.8 with the ford bolt pattern. Good because you'll be putting down some decent power with the 5.3 LM7. I'm probably going to keep it a redblock but +T (I have a 16v head I might use at somepoint) and not push more than 300rwhp since I already have an LS car.

Have you looked into doing the Mustang Spindle mod or buying a re-drilled hub from Kaplhenke for the front?

yeah, first get V40

its my first so i kinda rushed it. but its my baby and it gets me where i want to go. i've even called mine Freya because of the number plate...

but after actually realizing more about driving, i really want a RWD brick. one day

How much did you pay? I want those exact wheels.

Holy shit that volvo looks like an XJ, cannot be unseen.

250 is a p good deal desu even if one is fake, they sell fur 250 a piece new.

Haven't looked into the mustang mod, I already bought adapters from the front off ebay, some company on there sells made to order adapters for 50/e, you tell them the stud spacing of the car, the wheel and the hub size of the car and wheel and they make everything custom to order.
P sweet desu.
If I don't like how the adapters turn out tho I can always have my machinist drill them tho he's super cheap and does good work.
You gonna make a build thread on that engine or anything like that?
Oh, I finally made a video about that axle swap so that should help if you're thinking about doing it.

bump

>$250

What the seller on eBay?
That sounds like a good deal. I haven't gotten them yet and still need to figure out whats going to work the best before pulling the trigger. Seems like 25mm is the way to go, but if I can get hub or wheel centric for a good price, that'd be great.

stores.ebay.com/bloxsport/
If they don't have what you want premade just message them and ask to have them made.
They made mine and they turned out really fuckin nice.
I got an extra pair of 5x108 to 5x114.3 if anybody wants to buy those, don't need em since I got a ford axle in the back now.

Postin

Excuse dirtiness but does anyone know what model wheels they are?

Cool, I'll have to contact them and see what they can do.

Lookin good! Man the "cross lace" patter is always a win.

>multi lug pattern
absolutely haram.

Don't know user, I tried looking through different XXR wheels, but didn't see that one. At least its JWL though...

Not hating but I thought it was a lowered Jeep Cherokee at first glance.

kek

It does share the boxy features of a Cherokee, I don't blame you for being confused, although a dropped Cherokee has been a day dream for me for a while.

You bring disgrace to all Volvo 240s

Ok_hand_sign.png

I think I'm the only one left in the world who likes relatively small wheels, 5 spokes only, and with meaty tires put on them. These fd's are literally god tier to me, I've been so fuckin happy since I put them on, they look sexy (maybe to relatively few other than myself) and are light as shit. I'm saving around 80 pounds of unsprung weight with em. planning on a light gold/ bronze paint job in the near future.

Nah bro you ain't the only one, I got 13x8 on my other car.
Small wheels are badass.

My Work VS-MX 17x9.5s I'm in love with these wheels

Don't worry my car's not plastidipped anymore

nissan oem wheels are good. not flashy but enough presence for me.

You probably already know this but the rears and fronts are offset slightly different.

Check the inside of the wheels, two will say FRONT and two will say REAR.

what is the width on those? thinking of getting them for my fiero gt

I know Veeky Forums hates black wheels but im rocking a set of SSR SP1's in black with a polished lip

I bet all those people thought you were a fag

V nice. They do look nice and will look even better clean up!

>classy

not bad, got any 3/4 front profile pics?
Clean that bitch up tho. Buff those lens' asap, it will make a huge difference (in utility and appearance).

I sure do. the FRONTs are et0 and the REARS are et16. Love your GTA bro, would love to get one someday, I wanted one as my first car, but the guy down the street from me wasn't giving it up. Glad I got a WS6 though!

they're 16x8 front and rear, but as I said, they're two different offsets, something to consider when seeing if they'll fit. You could always try and track down 4 of which ever offset will work best though.

I don't dislike black wheels at all, and those look great, good work.

More pix of car?

I like black wheels if they don't have polished lips.

Any recommendations for a maroon e36?

OEM and Weld Rodlites