/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

"If you want a thing done well, do it yourself"

Previous thread: >>>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed) (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed) (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed) (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX (embed) (embed)

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6uw8ATYmY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR PURGE FILTH

2nd for Bob's Burgers

>tfw donning the cainhurst armor and knight uniform
Easily the most Veeky Forums hunters.

third for end all filthy executioner scum

>not five guys: burgers and eyes

>He thinks the mullet looks good
>He thinks the collar looks good
>In a game about GOIN FAST, he wants to wear armor

I will admit the Knight Dress looks dope though.

>Vilebloods in charge of counting

>he doesnt think the knights set is dank as fuck
>he doesnt like the cainhurt armor
>he doesnt like marias clothing
>he doesnt think the evelyn is the sexiest firearm in the game

unfashionable executioners please go

>He thinks the gold pointy hat looks good

One of the worst looking things in the game desu.

How do I make a 50 ARC Stake Driver character /bbg/?

Which class, which version of the weapon?
What stats besides 50 Arc and the weapon reqs?

Nameless Beast comrade, you up for Yaharhar? Your name comes up as **** for me by the way

that i am and you can call me quad-star

Let's not forget they use wheels as a weapon. WHEELS,

Excellent! We shall sally forth and REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I never said anything about Maria's gear. That's different, she's a hunter, not Vileblood filth.

Besides, I don't usually wear full sets. I get that Fashionborne, mix and match.

With most things it really wouldn't look very good. But there's a kind of appeal to the group of fanatics what swing around giant wheels and hammers as their weapons, that they'd definitely be the ones to make it look good.

hey fuck you, i hate executioner scum but the wheel is badass

Nah fuck you executioner apologist
I like it too

im also a fan of mix and matching, and vileblood fashion is fucking top for that. also marias armor was fashioned in cainhurst and is therefore vileblood by nature

Gonna ask again since this is a fresh thread.
Anyone up for Laurence? I'll set a pass if anyone wants to come.

>he doesn't like headbutting his enemies into submission with his pointy hat
Fucking vilebloods. What do they know?

That's pretty fucking badass, user.

They're so damn good that they don't even need conventional weapons. They'll just pound your ass with a goddamn wheel.

Seriously, what the fuck

Sure thing, set it and I'll get ringing.

that wheelchair ass motherfucker killed me in one shot at full hp. i forgot we were in ng+3

Wheel is one of the best looking weapons tbqh famalamadingdongdalamygdala

>25 minutes later
>Still nothing

>all of this beast filled carnage

its been a blast boss but im afraid its time for me to play some ToV. i look forward to our next REEEEckening

Next up, Nightmare of Memes

If a third person would like to tag along for the Memerealm, I am ringing with bbgex at the first Mensis lamp, Beastmode is purely optional but encouraged

>Liking Maria's gear
I'll agree on everything else but that

uh you never gave him a password

Try reading next time.

hold on famygdala
a 3rd is on the way

Aaaaah no worries, my friend, it's been a blast!

Aayyyy! There in a sec, forgot the lecture hall existed

try not being a faggot next time

Man, I was just trying to help an user. He's the faggot for fucking off like that.

alright i'm ringing at the lamp

Had to jam some better gems into the claws

jesus
I'll be ringing at the room before the spoders

man Yarharhar freaking sucks

FUCKING GUTWORMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beast Cutter R2's are perfect for them

Original user here. I am a faggot, yeah. I had to step away, my bad. I'm here for the rest of the night now, if you guys still want to try. I'll set pass if I get a response.

Sincerely fuck those things.

Back from dinner, will start ringing in Hamlet for some jolly co-operation (I'm also aiming for Brador's chestpiece).

I went to this exact place in Mississippi, and the burgers there were fucking delicious.
I also remember I had this video on my phone for almost a year and am only just now uploading it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6uw8ATYmY&feature=youtu.be

Forgot pw

bbgchief

I'll ring at Micolash's fog

Lighthouse Hut or Hamlet lamp?

That video was exactly what I was hoping for

fishing hamlet lamp

ringing SRB

James, you up for Memesis Part 2?

I am genuinely fucking surprised we got invaded, I'm BL240 for God's sake

At some point in the bloodborne design team
>Hey guys we've got the BEST LOOKING ARMOR IN THE GAME file all ready, where should we make it available
>Well we want our players to have fun and look cool so...right in the beginning of the game
>Uh...okay what do they have to do to get it
>Literally nothing, just buy it from the store
>Ah well see this armor is also one of the only armors that looks different based on gender
>Make them both the best looking then
>Oh wow okay, well at least we'll make sure the players have to work for the best dex weapon and the best strength weapon
>Ah, well, about that. Have it so that players can start with them

I mean I'm exaggerating a tad, the mask is kind of 5/10

>yharnam hunter
>best set in the game
consider roping yourself my guy, very seriously

FUCKING BACON REEEEEEE!

But yeah its after 250 where things start to really die out since you can meet the hardcaps on all of the stats at that time.

i see alot of white Spectres at BL 544 but not much co-op. as everyone can fight for themselves.

Not him, but I like the Yharnam Hunter set a lot.

Were you Beak Mask? That was an NPC invasion. Also re-ringing at the hut.

Question, dudes. Those three really tough hunters in Yahar'gul after the Yahar'gul chapel lamp post, I've killed them but I used a lot of vials so do they stay dead or if I peace out back to the dream will they respawn?

nah
they don't repsawn

Thanks, I thought not, but definitely a better safe than sorry scenario.

James! Would you like to do Upper Cathedral Ward? I'm going for it, then I'll have cleared the entire base game in a day.

sure thing
i'll be at lamp

That woof wasn't kidding around, wow

Killed Orphan with a viscral.

Thanks, Heedless.
Going for Laurence next.

It's kinda dead in here.

Anyone wanna help me take down the undead giant in the lower pthumeru 2nd level? He's kicking my ass. Password is bbg123

I'll ring the bell as soon as I post this

Everyone's co-oping, can't post when you're playing, also it's a Tuesday night, not exactly the most lively of times

What do you want, the game's over a year old and almost every discussion that could be had about it has happened. It's difficult to keep a thread alive when most posts are just people asking for help
There's also probably only like ~30 people who visit these threads with any regularity

I still need help with Laurence ;_;

>that girl
Why is his """daughter""" Lucius?

have a fresh dunk

James, I lied, I have one more boss - Paarl. If you're available, let me know!

Who /twogames/ here? I'm killing shit in Bloodborne on my 60" and right next to it I'm simultaneously ruling my realm in Crusader Kings 2.

Can someone explain how Kos Parasite gems work? The OP guide says it's a good idea to farm Isz Watchers, but I've been doing that and they only drop 27.2% physical triangle gems. Why would I want those when Kos Parasite only does Arc damage?

iceman if you were from here, thanks for the help on that, you kicked ass

>not establishing a liquor empire in our lord and savior Alex Grandi's glorious Historical Project Mod for Victoria 2

Looks like you need some more insight lad.

Kek I bought the four game bundle of CK2, EU4, Vicky 2, and HOI3 during the summer sale but I haven't played Vicky yet. I take it that's your favorite? Definitely the dankest meme machine on /gsg/. God that is a fucking awful general. Can barely even get actual game discussion in there.

Anyone feeling up for Logarius?

At this point it's the only one I really enjoy playing at this point. HOI3 is actually too autistic for me, though it's not like I enjoy 4. EUIV got boring quick and CKII is either really fun or really boring, more often the latter. And even then, I barely play gsg anymore, it all just gets kind of samey after a while.

But I admit to frequenting /gsg/ to this day, just for the sake of watching the drama and shitposting unfold.

Anyways, reminder of user's lore theory.

Isz Watchers will eventually drop an Arcane gem, they drop all kinds of gems but Physical is the most common. You could try FRC Ebrietas for Arcane Abyssals.

CK2 is by far the one I've played the most of. I fucked with EU4 first but it didn't make sense to me. I think it will when I go back to it after CK2 but CK2 is where the basics "clicked" for me. I think it's great fun, and very interesting, but I can see why people call them autism simulators. They're not for everyone. Screenshots I've seen of HOI3 really do look like a bit much although I love WW2 shit so I'll eventually give it a go eventually.

Fighting Orphan, pass is cockfag

Anyone wanna jam? Ringing at bossfog.

oh i thought yu were the beckoner, sorry man. hes a faggot

Password my man?

Coming

Cool, reringing now.

Level 76 first play through

Should the Lower Pthumeru Chalice dungeon feel challenging for me? Because the bosses are kicking my ass and the dungeon itself isn't a breeze by any means.

Lower Pthumeru's about where the dungeons start to get really tough, don't feel bad.

Just wait till Defiled.

Reringing for Orphan, 2nd stage killed us.

>trying to fight Amelia at level 12 with +1 axe
What level should I be instead?

ringing. you need one more?

Yeah

level 1 fgt

I can be!

bbgstu.
ringing my the hunter's nightmare lamp.

wow bro epic

you made?

Coming

Try upgrading your axe, it should be +3 by now, there's a ton of bloodstone shards to be found in Cathedral Ward.

Also, find Alfred, he gives you three fire papers. He's in the Cathedral Ward, too, look around.

Where can I get blood rocks?

whelp i'm done lol