/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>Futaba is a smelly neet and shit waifu
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September
3rd, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release September 8th, 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

/pg/ FANFIC ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/u/pg-archivist

>third straight OP with the futaba meme in the news.

Ryuji is a loser

Anne's loser :^)

anne property of black men

Futaba in the OP!

Fuck off Kamoshida

Look just because she surrounds herself with trash doesn't mean she is trash.

He didn't do anything wrong you fucking cunt, I'm so fucking tired of you fucking shitstains coming in here and going "WAAAH THE TEENS ARE RIGHT MEAN ROTTEN ADULTS SUCK WAAAAH LIKE OMG". Fuck you. You fucking cunts have no idea what he's been through, all the fucking shit he's put up with. You wouldn't last a day in his shoes dealing with all those fucking cunts. He does what he has to do to stay sane in this fucked up world, he doesn't have the luxury of being a spoiled teenage brat.

Fuuka is my cute little girlfriend and I love her very much.

This

>LIKE OMG
Uh, I think you mean ZOMG, thanks.

>Wake Up!
>Get Up!
>Get Out There!
Futaba almost certainly does not do the last two things

Making arcades financially viable again and then going to one with Futaba!

Well, he is the best friend character.

Well she gets something up at least.
my penis

This 2bh

The traitor is the only sane person out of the thieves, they were the only one to realize that they were fucking innocent people's lives up

>an actual ufo in UFO catcher

nifty

>February 14th in North America and Europe

How appropriate considering most Persona players are probably single

>those crane games with only up and right buttons
Fuck you

this is OFFICIAL

HA HA
such a fresh mem

This is one of the worst tier lists I've seen

>Elder God Tier
Mai waifu
>Shittier than Shit Tier
Your waifu

Goro >>>>>>>>>> everyone

Holy shit, I didn't come here for hot takes.

I came here to be insulted

>Chiyaha-chan isn't top tier

Name one bad thing about her.

I hope Futaba is a complete bro instead of a dirty meme-spouting NEET.

do you think she makes sojiro bring her tendies and clean up her pissjugs? how many GPB does she have

>He does what he has to do to stay sane in this fucked up world

Breaking a dudes leg and wanting to be a pedophile is not doing whatever he can to stay sane. That's just being an asshole.

>yuki in trash
finna catch these hands

From what we have seen so far, that seems likely. She likes hanging out watching TV or playing games or going to shows.

Have you ever had to put up with the day-to-day shit of adulthood? Apparently not if you think that Ryuji wasn't just asking for that. Kamoshida warned him but no, Ryuji had to keep him from living a peaceful life. And besides, Anne is fair game. When you're as stressed as someone like Kamoshida probably is you just want somebody to care about; is that really wrong?

They're called pretty princess points and whereas she was several thousand in debt after the cucumber incident, she's several billion ahead after she got Sojiro off those charges from the undercover child prostitute.

>we already have a kamoshida apologist
where's the madarame one?

>2 weeks to go

How the fuck are we supposed to avoid spoilers?

It's not his fault he steals work. He's just specialier than everyone else and deserves it.

Ironically both the kids and adults are guilty of the same thing by forcing their will on others (the adults through abusing their authority and the kids through going into the palace and changing them through Persona powers) because they don't think their life is fair. The adults kind of started it though.

Coat yourself in Pam, so the spoilers don't stick to you.

The fact that these people are creating warped dungeons and turning into fucking demons kind of suggests there's some foul play going on regardless.

I mean what happens if they just let them be?

They're just sticking it to the man. The man is the same whether you're a kid or an adult. Someone in a position of authority.

You wouldn't have a problem with it unless you're a authority figure yourself. Are you in a position of authority user? Cause if you are, then you're the ones keeping me down.

>some foul play going on regardless.

I bet some evil deity is behind it all.

Or is that too obvious?

Igor gives you that App actually

>Igor is the final boss

Persona 5 is the last game confirmed.

Victor is coming back

>these people are creating warped dungeons
They kinda don't. You use the app to turn real places into Palaces. You create them.

igor is nyarlathotep

I really hope Nyarly is back, best outcome for /pg/

>no nyarly
>nothing changes
>nyarly comes back
>we get to rub it in 3/4fags faces for years to come

>Wanting them to rehash Nyarly

They already rehashed YHVH in Final, i hope that P5 comes up with a new villain.

>we get to rub it in 3/4fags faces for years to come
What exactly would you even get to rub in?

Haru's humongous harus and Makoto's fat ass

He's the biggest bad in Persona. Pretty much the Ganon of Persona. Sure you can go some games without him and some games would even be better without him (Twilight Princess) but having him absent for too long will also make people upset.

If that's the case I want Nyarly to come back right now

You're setting yourself up for disappointment

Haru's forehead stores the entirety of the collective unconscious

P1/P2 fans are not "people".

I love Aigis and she is the cutest.

>but having him absent for too long will also make people upset.
Fools who can't move on from P2 and let it go aren't people

>will also make people upset.
Except for the fact no one played P2

P2 fans aren't real.

I was playing 2 last night though

then my save corrupted

wew lad

Why is she crying?

Thinking bout burgers

Enjoy your "Goddess of the Week" as final boss for the rest of the series then, faggots.

When ur thinkign about betraying ur frends

>Enjoy your "Goddess of the Week" as final boss for the rest of the series then, faggots.
Because Nyarly, the manifestation of human malice, is somehow totally not like that.

How does Futaba's... coat/shirt/whatevenisthat... stay up? Two-sided tape? Considering a cosplay and beginning to realize that there's absolutely no way she could continually balance that outfit on her arms with how presumably heavy it is. Are her clothes all one garment? Is the tank top sewn into the t-shirt and coat? I could do that, but I'm sure there's a more sensible solution I'm missing.

I could wear her black outfit, yeah, but that one'd be too easy.

>How does Futaba's... coat/shirt/whatevenisthat... stay up? Two-sided tape? Considering a cosplay and beginning to realize that there's absolutely no way she could continually balance that outfit on her arms with how presumably heavy it is.
Same way Kanji's jacket was held up.
JUSTICE. Justice never falls.

Cosplay as Makoto's ass instead

Please b in London

I think she does really just have it hanging by her arms loosely. It'd probably be a pain in the ass to try to kind of pin it there with your arms but I think the point is that it looks kind of disheveled in a cute way

He's the highest level. All the others are lower pegs, except Nyx.

>the entity described as the "Shadow of humanity" is not more relevant to Persona than the random Gods 3, 4, Arena, and Q had
Oh wait, you just don't want Nyarly back because you never played 2 and you hate everything that you're not familiar with.

So, he's the same bullshit, but bullshittier.

Two-sided tape it is.

>A common symptom found in autistic patients is an inability or a refusal to move on from their past, often relating to childhood hobbies and activities.

he dressed up like hitler which makes it deep and mature

So, you're arguing that if you don't like a character who is pretty much a textbook case of evil because he's made of evil, it can only be because you didn't play and truly appreciate the game he came from? Because that seems a little on the silly side.

What if Atlus put Goro in that costume teaser just to fool us into thinking he would be a party member but in truth he never joins the party?

Then that would be a level of trolling I don't think Atlus is capable of unless Hideo Kojima is ghost-directing.

You could skip the jacket look and just do her stay-at-home black tanktop JLMK with spats.

Of course that's pretty goddamn basic and probably won't be seen as a costume.

That's what I meant by her black outfit. Though I now realize people probably thought I meant the phantom outfit, which would be too hard.

They're cosplaying as a smelly NEET; they won't be having to change much anyway

I-I'm joking, that was mean

I want a character in a Persona game to just dress in a white t-shirt and jeans.

You and others in this thread seriously aren't tired of irrelevant deities being the villains in Persona? It was passable in 3 because at least Nyx's coming was connected to the Shadows and Izanami was sort of okay because she fits into the lore of 4. But you'd seriously rather have irrelevant fuckers like Kagutsuchi, Chronos, etc. that add absolutely nothing other than filling an antagonist role because the game needs one?

I'm fucking tired of fighting these random nigs. If P5 doesn't make the antagonist relevant in some way, then what is the point of this series' as a whole?

the whale > nyx (SQQ) > POWER GAP > izanami > nyarly > nyx (p3) > POWER GAP > fire eva

What did you expect from the very being made of everything wrong with humans?

you mean narukami?

I like this pasta.

...I'm sorry, The Whale? Fire Eva? Did I miss something?

>Izanami better than Nyarlathotep

Nope

Whose forehead reigns supreme?

Yu never wore jeans
TS and Ultimax

Huh. Thanks.

It's anime. Kurisu from Stein's;Gate has the exact same outfit. It doesn't work unless you're flexing all the time.

>You and others in this thread seriously aren't tired of irrelevant deities being the villains in Persona?
It's a Megami Tensei game. What do you expect?

And you just said that literally he two games after 2, as in the numbered ones that actually matter, had acceptable gods because they were tied to the theme. Which is the whole point. Persona is never subtle.

I think you're letting random spin-offs color your perceptions, when the real games have always had thematically appropriate villains.

>Teen Naoto
>Not Rise

even if they are brother and sister this is still gross.

>"Goddess of the Week"
JOSEPHINE

I said they were passable. Honestly I was being too kind to Izanami because she still feels extremely irrelevant. But 2 deities for main games is enough. If not Nyarly, then P5 at least has to have a villain that connects to his legacy in some form.

Maya Dies.mp3