/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a more recent and official version of Vitamin that supports more games. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin Decrypted games: pastebin.com/L83uL4iR
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/s/1minSnZ6
pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845604
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845642
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50djqn/fix_fixing_c2128281fix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VITA YOU NEED TO GET ON THAT QUICKLY BEFORE THEY'RE ALL UPDATED.

WHERE CAN I BUY ONE

Amazon.

Good times. I sure wish Uni had better storage. The speeds are just atrocious.

Hope you have better luck than me.

>all these people asking for the atelier games
>they know little to nothing about them
>some dismayed by the fact that most of them have time limits

fuck you all

Soul Sacrifice: Delta please, Michael

So IOSU exploit is all but real.
Loadiine is the best we're getting.
Fuck.

Yo, but where's Rorona tho

Piracy IS Stealing
Really at this point in time it isn't about the third party developers making games for the vita as they are the ones who are going to get effected. In turn if games stop coming out you are directly effecting vita owners who bought a vita, bought vita games and overall supported the people developing games for the platform. Really the problem is, I and many other vita owners, are annoyed. We're annoyed because of the potential effects piracy can have on a system like the vita and we're annoyed at the selfish people who want to pirate stuff. You pirates are party crashers, uninvited guests. Vita owners do not welcome you here yet you barge in with your selfish intents to potentially ruin it for everyone else. And at the end of all of this when the pirates walk off having ransacked the wole place who will be the ones effected?
Why the people who supported the vita and basically helped keep it alive for the past 5 damn years. You guys wouldn't even BE at this stage if it wasn't for our paying and support that we have been giving the system for the past 5 damn years and THIS is how you treat us? Walk in, steal all our shit and then walk off once you've picked it all clean leaving the people who helped keep the fucking system alive for this long with the remains of the system we sunk so much money and time into.
So taking that into account, it's no surprise that I and the rest of the vita community who have been supporting the system for the past 5 years are pissed off.

explain

POST THE TESTED ATELIER LINKS FUCK

Just checking in like I do every couple weeks, there's been no Wii U news, no IOSU or firmware updates?

First for based shiren user is my hero if it works.

pan.baidu.com/s/1minSnZ6
cuv9
Pirate Warriors 3 China Edition

Taiko still crashes even with the .suprx modules from the old dump, so not dumping modules can't be the only problem with the current version of Vitamin.

What games were confirmed undumpable?

anyone have a working tales game for vita? i don't care which one. i wanna get my tales on!

i dont understand what is happening. people are talking about cinnamon rolls and modules and shit.

do these games work with certain hacks or something ?

Taiko and mahvel.

No one's dumped that yet? I have it. I'll give it a try.

>old pastebin

I'm here for the panties

Can you delete the VPK after installing a game?

>Hack 3DS
>Get jury duty next week
Good timing. They're unorganised as fuck, We were waiting around for 3 hours just to see if we were empaneled or not.

WHERE IS GOD EATER 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEE BURST

ZTD
Possibly moero

Fuck you mean? I thought it was all about cute girls and alchemy?

GIVE ME THE LINKS BITCH

Yep!

PLEASE user ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

wait so the chinkman version of taiko has two of of the same sized steroid.suprx modules in the folder. so did i just dl a repost of our upload through their shitty servers?

Update for those interested in Shiren - FSN is halfway done, once it finishes I'll backup Shiren's saves and start that

SOMEONE POST SLY 1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it really confirmed? Im gonna fuck around with the download version to see if any of the sce_module shit works

lol

Innocence doesn't work at all. Don't know about Hearts.

neat

PUT THE FUCKING DUMMY GUIDE IN THE OP

JESUS CHRIST

pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX
pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX
pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX
pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX
pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX

ALSO IS DOA5+ UNDUMPABLE? I'M TRYING MY COPY
I BET IT WILL WORK FINE

Where the FUCK is my savedata stored in vitashell

You're retarded.

Waiting for based user to upload Titty Ninjas: ShinoVi Versus.

so how long does hacking the vita take? i just want to put on persona 4 dancing all night to see how all of this works first.

Status report on Atelier Sophie/Rorona and Gundam Breaker 3?

My physical Marvel just launched the game normally during the dumping process. Try the digital one and see if that works. If it doesn't, try the chink fix and see if THAT works.

Thanks. Trying to save space

have we tried chinaman fixes on innocence or does it not dump at all?

i hear chinaman has dumped them, maybe we could fix them using his dumps?

WHERE IS GOD EATER 2 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEBURST

it is, but the time limit is also a big factor.

fuck the casuals that don't like it. you dont deserve the games

Odin Sphere USA confirmed to work with Chinaman fix right?

Taiko why

The one on baidu's a vitamin dump for some reason and none of the chinaman fixes work at all, c-12whatever error and all.

Probably about 4-5 minutes

Guys.
not /hbg/ but...how difficult is to change/clean the action buttons on the vita?

I think my O button is fucked.

What are you talking about?

post rare dons

RIP IN PEPERAMI

much love

vitagen?

Yes

Wheres the link to the chink fix? Theres a thread on reddit for fixing C2-12828-1 which is a shit ton of sce_module files but im not sure which is the "chinaman" fix. Ill try that one first.

Any dumps for Kantai Collection Kai?

kek

How long does a dead Vita take to charge? So much to play..

based user! tag me pls

No bueno. Get C2-12828-1 when trying to dump.

vitamin 1.0 keeps your vita from sleeping, why the rubberband?

Thats the one, the sce_module. Good luck

readings hard

So, do I have to be connected to the internet to formatting my pstv? Basically I'm afraid of it trying to make me update or some shit .

damn, chinaman needs to bless us with his magic.

fuck im retarded.

Innocence doesn't work as is and doesn't work with sce_module from either Xanadu or Odin, might or might not work with other sce_modules.
That said, Date A Live works as is, torrent here:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845604

How much space does molecular shell take up?
Can i just use vita shell?

Looky here

Chronophantasma EX?
is it happening?

user PLS DON'T JOKE WITH ME. I NEED MY BLAZBLUE

I just uploaded Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Was working on my PSTV earlier

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845642

You're the best

why

>When you come back and your super long FTP transfer failed

guy whos doing GB3, how is it going?

Can you play an EU game if you are US?

user, theres like four versions, one specifically for Miku X
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50djqn/fix_fixing_c2128281fix/

Do you know which one is the "chinaman" fix?

Use QCMA and the mp4 method. It's MUCH faster.

Like 1 mb

all of them

the chinese on tieba themselves haven't confirmed that it works

NO LOVE
D
E
E
P

W
E
B

I've dumped Uncharted Golden Abyss from the cartridge and it works like a charm.
I'll upload it tomorrow since it's late in my country and i gotta go to work.
See you later guys

WE NEED TO BEAT CHINA.
oh shit nice.

It doesn't work for me. Content manager keeps saying it can't connect to my PC with wi fi and I don't have a USB cable.

55% uploaded

How do you charge your Vita?

I left vitagen a while ago

Thanks and hopefully this works

WHAT A FUCKING COCKTEASE

>So, do I have to be connected to the internet to formatting my pstv?
It should let you format it from Settings, but if it insists on updating, format it from the safe mode.
It won't autoupdate, but it may download an update and suggest updating, in which case you decline, disable autodownload in settings and reboot.

Why is china so good at everything?

>installing a 1gb vpk

Well fuck you guys, I didn't want to share games with you anyways.