Fiat 500 Riva

What do you guys think of this new limited edition?

Starting from 17.900€ with the 1.2 Fire, all you see in the photos is included in the base price.

Not my type of car, but...I like it.

Dumping some images

> Fiat
> 500
> 1.2

What else needs to be said?

One of two, you either are a massive faggot if you like shit like this or you're a cumdumpster contractor sidechick.

>said the busrider

It's plenty for a city car, busrider.

Last one

Looks nice to me, defo a girls car though

Convertible top is legitimately disgusting
Interior looks nice enough though

That's why you get the normal hatchback.

>male pattern baldness

There's also the normal version of this Riva limited edition, but they haven't released any picture for the moment.

For me in this case it's convertible or nothing.

I could have the trouble of putting a loaf of bread on top of the hood of one of the three cars I own, however, since it's a fiat and fiat cucks rambling on, it would be worthless.

Dude you've been humiliated enough already. Just gtfo of Veeky Forums and back to some nigger forum in your shithole.

> For me in this case it's sucking dicks or taking it up the ass.

There i fixed it up for you.

> New limited edition

As if shit, new old shit, in a limited shit edition form is less shit.

It's a Fiat, it's a 500 with a limp engine.

lel

> ITT: HOW TO FIND FAGGOTS.

>I'm so insecure that I need to make fun of people's taste in cars based on displacement and perceived girliness

Not really. Just stating facts.

The only thing I really dislike about the interior are the ugly turn signal and wiper stalks. They're far too big, and look out of place. The rest looks great. I wouldn't buy it though, but that's because I'm too big of a fan of the Abarth. If I could have the Abarth with a Riva interior I would be thrilled.

>As if shit, new old shit, in a limited shit edition form is less shit.

Considered that the car is almost 10 years old, and has just received a restyling, you should think twice before call this thing shit based on how good the sale figures are...even in USA this car is selling, considered that it's not its target market.

TL;DR you're an idiot

If everyone else threw themselves of a cliff, would you throw yourself also?

Just because 16y olds and dumb chicks buy this car that doesn't justify the fact it's a piece of shit for fags and sidechicks.

You know what Fiat stands for?
FOUND
ON
ROAD
DEAD

Failure.In.Automobile.Technology

>buying a slow girls car for nearly 18k

Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation

This.

/close thread

>I'm so mad I can't even make up arguments

That spells Ford

Look I'm a faggot,I suck cocks for breakfast and I like this car

What is it that you're so butthurt goddammit,I literally take it up the ass and I don't feel this butthurt,go and compensate for your blatant insecurity with some brodude muscle car or whatnot

>1.2
Dropped
Motorcycles burn more gas than this.
Anything less than 2.5 is unacceptable for a cat

>not being a car enthusiast
>posting on a car enthusiast board
OP can fuck off.

it's hard living in europe with cars over 2.0

Sold. Bring it to the us and give it the 1.4t.

You can also have the 105 hp twinair in Europe, but no 1.4 turbo as it's an exlusive engine for the Abarth version.

Fair enough

Well shit, I was going to buy the 124 but I might have to talk to my local Fiat dealer whether there's a chance I can actually get one.