/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #552

>Schedule for August:
Legfest -
8/29 - 8/31 - Part 1 (Summer Characters Rate Up)
8/31 - 9/4 - Part 2 (New Character Rate Up)

7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/18 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story Quests, 1.5x EXP/RP, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life. And Daetta too!

Hawkeye

Why should I?

first

>40 rolls
>1 rainbow
>Satyr

Anything else worth getting?

nice

debuff success can be pretty useful especially if you ex something like DE's mist.

Don't bother.
You'll have to get all of that again once you get Spartan.

Muh dik

I want Djeeta to rape Perci!

ばくはつ

I want to suck ferry's ghost pussy

W A T E R
>Has all the fuckbois you could ever want

SSR vane soon

THAT NEW WATER ERUN HOLY SHIT

W-what is this

Vira is for ____

HOLY SHIT

Fixing.

corrective rape

clit slaps

Do erunes have really sensitive backs or somethin

They breathe through their skin.

That's how they show off to their prospective mates.

Worshiping

I'm going to roll 4 Characterless R weapons.

fucking useless slut only good for anal rape

gl user

Your 3rd roll will be something good. Your welcome.

AMANCHU COLLAB

can I throw out characters I don't want or am I stuck with them forever?

I want to be Percy

Second roll, but at least it didn't decide to be a yellow crystal this time to lead me into a false sense of hope.

>you will never treat Lennah when she is bedsick with the flu and feverish, you making sure to do all the domestic chores she'd usually complete daily (without nearly the same finesse, speed or attention, though), and also prepare a warm stew to try and invigorate her. Then, you spend the rest of the day by her side, talking to her about lighthearted topics such as your childhood, or just holding her hand while she rests, as you appreciate how much she pushes herself for your sake and wonder what would be of your life without the one who is the most important to you.

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Is Cerulean Trial worth it for scrolls?

haven't you done this concept before? are sick girls your fetish

Oh.

noooooooooooooooooooo

Can't escape the skellys

>I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

You say this everyday, are you lying when you say you can't it take anymore?

BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE

Now hold on, looks like we got a yellow on the third roll.

nice dark element desu

Why do you have her suffer in these stories? Do you hate her that much?

>153435558
this window will close in 3 seconds...

An actual single tear rolled down my cheek just now.

just when you think it couldnt get any worse

my condolences

this is actually worse than rolling nothing at all, im sorry user

Thanks for the good laugh user, I hope you roll something good next time.

T H U N D E R B I R D

Incest doujin when?

At least I got Summer Anna out of it.Please bring back Summer Kumuyu next year Cygames, I beg of you.

Have I? Maybe, but not recently. I have to step my slice-of-life game up though. And wouldn't you want to protect and take care of the one most important to you when s/he is in a fragile state? In sickness and in health, user.

I say this every now and then but I find the resolve to press on. "Do it for her", y'know.

I really thought I was workin some magic there for a second. I probably made it worse.

Holy shit user I'm so sorry. Yesterday was my first rainbow crystal off the free meme rolls and I got Satan.

I have 2 of those already. And I only have 3 SSR characters.

cummiesposter is vulnerable now that she didn't roll summer cummies +6 her like she +6'd cummies

>rolling leech and thunderbird consecutively
T O P K E K

Me on the left.

rate my waifus

Shit

ilovewhitehairtoo/10

I mean, Summer Anna is cute, and I don't even have a dark summon outside of a 1* Cerberus so Lich is okay and he came from a Rainbow Crystal so it wasn't as BAD as getting Vortex Dragon out of a yellow crystal. I mean what's with this game and it's fetish for giving me Yellow Crystal SSRs when it knows how badly I want Summer Kumuyu. Desire sensor be hecked, That shouldn't happen as often as it does when I roll during Legfest.

>just a lonely old serpent
>every time I walk outside kids start jumping and clawing at me, nipping at my heels
>"GIVE ME DAGGER SNEK FUCKING SNEK GIB DAGGER"
>empty some change and old pictures from my wallet on the ground so they're distracted enough for me to walk away

Fucking stupid ass kids, I'm not made of daggers. A Scepter is just as good and you shouldn't complain about my generosity just because you can't appreciate the shit you're given. Also, my name is not Snek, that's not even a real word. Get a job and stop bothering a harmless old serpent, you little homos.

Replace dark jeanne with light and you'll have something

Please be a waifu.

Believe in yourself!

I understand how you feel, Levi-kun.

VORTEX DRAGON

O-oh.

>has genuinely cute girls in element
>stuck with male team
I don't know how waterbros do it. Ganbare...

AT LEAST VORTEX DRAGON IS USEFUL lel

>King Skellington and Thunderbird back to back

Holy shit that's some god tier luck you have right there.

>water ssrs have 7 guys and 7 girls including summer naru

Despite being the homo element water at least balanced in terms of gender ratio compared to other elements.
When was the last time dark have new SSR dude? I don't fucking remember.

fuck you gimme that shit ;_;

Boy, I can empathize, I too have De la LandFille. Her, Carmelina, and a few others are evidence to me that the gameplay department at cygames very much has no clue what they are doing, and it's just random fucking chance some characters end up good.

Their best support buffs men better... That was the nail on the coffin. I could totally run just Altair in the main and Kat/Charlotta but I'm forced towards Yngwie (which is a cool guy and all, but still).

>Summer de la fille
>not useful

As someone who has been playing under a month, how hard is it going to be for me to get the SR Kamen Rider or the robo summons.

i mean, is rirurun absolute garbage in an all girl team?

You'll definitely be high enough to get them when they come back if you continue to play.

In comparison, however, that just makes it the homo element. In a realistic sense, they have a good ratio, but in the overall scope of granblue, even dirt is like nigga you gay.

>tfw no bikini Zoi
>next collab is a DO event

I think I want to quit, anons. I have a feeling it will be worse than collab GWs.

No, she is good, but you feel like a fucking retard for knowing she could output some 66 to 75% better numbers but won't because cygames' devs have some sort of brain eating disease.

But user, dirt runs Sara, Cog, Arulu, Cath, Nemo-nee... They can't be considered gay at all.

Niceu

If you don't run manly ass Eugene at the very least, you aren't truedirt.

I got Sara yesterday, but I run a fire team

i hate you, lennah poster. i just want you to know that i hate you

i still want to hold hands with you though

Eugen at least is a real man and he is excused for being Apollo-chan's father.

>no summer ferri

Maybe next year I'll actually give a fuck about summer characters

Not soon enough

delete this please

Getting Eugen in the same 10 draw as Apollonia was a special feeling of bringing a shitty absentee father and his fucked up daddy issues daughter together for the first time in a decade.

L-Lewd!

what will be the new summon ?