Veeky Forums help me decide

Veeky Forums help me decide,

Audi A5, BMW 4 series, or Lexus RC?

This is gonna be a daily driver, just a cruisin' vehicle. I don't need to be able to win a street race, so don't worry so much about that.

Oh and pic related, it's what I'm leaning towards right now, if only because I prefer the way it looks.

lexus. i think the look amazing plus toyota reliability

Lexus. Dont get eurocucked

Yeah, it's got dat far better cost of maintenance. I'm really feeling it.

Lexus RC

I'm really feeling you right now, Veeky Forums.

>pigfat
>no torque

I know it's kind of sluggish, but I'm not buying it for its racing capabilities. Plus I quite like the bulky look.

Why not pic related?

Big and comfortable.

>liking shitty modern car design
Kill yourself.

>pigfat

Yes it is...and?

Its V8 work like a normal Otto cycle and can switch to Atkinson cycle for MUH FUEL EFFICIENCY.

Also the car on the track runs very close to a Bmw M4, that means the chassis is well made despite of the heavy weight.

>no torque

It's the only V8 against V6, so your statement is invalid.

Mustang gt premium

I do like the Challenger, but it's got a much greater cost of ownership and not quite as good gas mileage. Plus I'm guessing the Challenger isn't going to have quite as much of a luxury interior.

That's pretty mean, bro.

If you like the RC at least swap out the front end so it doesn't look like complete ass.

Currently my only plan is to make the grill lining body color. Otherwise I don't mind its looks at all.

get a mustang

the premium interior is really nice

I do like them too, but the cost of maintenance and gas mileage is just so much worse off! Besides, if I were to go muscle it'd be a Challenger.

get an RC bro, you know you want to

RC F

I agree senpai

What the fuck does "the cost of maintenance" mean? Do you realize you're comparing a BMW, Audi, and Lexus to a fucking Ford? Are you fucking retarded?

Um, yes, I do, which is a perfectly valid comparison considering I'm deciding what car to buy.

When I say "cost of maintenance" I mean how much it costs to keep the vehicle running properly, influenced by how often I have to get it repaired and what those parts cost.

I don't see how considering how much a vehicle costs to maintain could make one retarded, regardless of the considered brands. Maybe you should calm down a bit.

Neither of them .

Just get their respective 4dr versions.

depends what engine you get. i say the RC but get the 350 or the F, 200t is a joke, youll get smoked by base model economy cars

c class coupe?

I never understood the appeal of analog clocks on the car dash
>inb4 some faggot says it's classy and luxurious
fuck off they're in PT Cruisers

That looks nothing like on other cars. Brilliant. Also that matt silver theme they do in Lexus matches it 100%.

Wait for the LC F

My vote: Lexus RC.
In metallic red, non-f sport trim

Your pic is not the RC but the RC-F though