Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
Highlights of the cup's matchdays are in progress
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos#2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
Some tentative dates: September 30th for >Fetus draw; Babby deadline October 21st.

>Upcoming invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Multinational_Bowl

>Previously:
Shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfX1PPTQzXmp87Ugdb18D_1k9owZbvOdPudi4rbU0EghrG_A/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=xVmnEaBjJdg
youtu.be/L79IIXDKnAI
youtube.com/watch?v=g-OsHA1cBjE
youtube.com/watch?v=429QFwN8Yy4
youtube.com/watch?v=hu0YPftZoug
youtube.com/watch?v=FIENwvyozpM
youtube.com/watch?v=kZTPgmlHFkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jrHhhWqIZ40
youtube.com/watch?v=6rWVyc2UUDk
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=4rqw7SiN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for I can't believe paval is fucking dead

Second for benis

Third for benis too

4th benis

Which team does hiro support?

Veeky Forums

Guys

Guys

B E N I S

Sauce?

irc

No I mean an actual obituary.

rip paval

he's fucking dead

i cant believe it

>go to vote in the Auties
>notice the link is gone from the OP
>see previous responses
>almost all a flood of /mlp/ spam on the tail end

classic forum sliding, fuck you horseniggers

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfX1PPTQzXmp87Ugdb18D_1k9owZbvOdPudi4rbU0EghrG_A/viewform

remember to vote fgts

What are we gonna do now Paval's dead?

fuck paval desu he's a cunt

party

/hel/ has the best defense

not watch his sport

EVERYTHING
WRONG
WITH
THE 4CC AND /4CCG/
IN WAY TOO MANY MINUTES OR LESS
(written by /4ccg/)

Spoilers! (duh...)

Not using FIFA is #1

Constant complaining with no effort to fix anything

No all medal defenders

Rigging it for the wrong team

>on the movement to new PES versions
Why move to every new version of Pro Evolution Soccer when it's getting harder to crack each year, not to mention that every year it seems to become more of a dice roll.
>on Benuldy's
Not every game ends up going to a penalty shootout, so "going to Benuldy's" should be "going to Benuldy's occasionally when the match goes for too fucking long".
>on commentary
Literally almost no effort to talk about the game.
>on Veeky Forums's pitch
MY EYES
>on Dubsway
Dubsway? Do they offer two for the price of one, or do they offer 12 and 24 footlongs?
>on /mlp/
This fucking team still exists.
>on IRC
You can always go to IRC for help, but that doesn't mean they will, since they're mostly preoccupied with pestering buttbot via !8ball, !roll, !decide and !fapto
>on boards with no fans
The main point of being a manager is that you should at least be a representative of the board that you are managing, but the commission just lets mercs like >lark slide on by without a problem.

Lark was just rejected

Who hyped for Cold War bowl on sat?

>on Veeky Forums's pitch
>MY EYES

what?

>trying to give /mlp/ worst manager
>even though they won the cup
I don't get it

Something about salt, also the whole PMB debacle about shadow-managing is my guess.

It doesn't particularly matter because last I checked /mlp/ is still flooding the poll with their shit taste, at this rate they'll somehow manage to overtake Veeky Forums as team of the tournament again and gw won't have any excuse to redo the poll again this time.

He can discount votes that are basically just horses in all fields.

/mlp/ won the cup
Veeky Forums ran the same thing the whole way through
/mlp/ being TotT is justified though

He probably should have just done that in the first place, I guess.

Fair enough, but some of the shit there is legitimately just dumb votespamming. /mlp/ hasn't changed their music in fucking forever and the other option that's actually contending with them (/vp/'s IKU ZE) is actually pretty fucking hype.

/hanny/ was team of the vgl and it zero pointed

>Best fans *
>/mlp/ not included due to automatically winning Worst Fans

Comes from people who can't stop bitching for several weeks already.

I agree, in my opinion /mlp/ had best kits though, because they were the only team to run more than 2 the whole cup, /m/ deserves best models for sure though.

omg so salty /)

day in day out same horsefucker posts different retarded wording

And this is why you deserve 'Worst fans'

>/mlp/ being TotT is justified though

Classically, Team of the Tournament is the team the viewers most enjoyed watching throughout the entire cup.

Only horsefuckers enjoyed seeing /mlp/ bullshit their way to another star, to the point where even the people running the games sounded both bored and fustrated rather than excited or even neutral during their games.

And even besides that, there's nothing exciting about watching the AI be exploited over and over for le cheeky rape thruball.

>they were the only team to run more than 2 the whole cup,

A-HEM.

Loved those /d/ vaporwave kits

There's no need to change the message, when the situation this message describes hadn't change.
"we" deserve "worst fans" because you are bitching?

T-thanks, but don't forget to appreciate our real kits too!

/mlp/ aren't considered worst fans just because /4ccg/ is mad, it's the other way around honestly.

For one, I enjoy how upset the people here seem to be about the on-stream salt when THIS WAS TO BE EXPECTED. Are you surprised that the people onstream are not actually horsefuckers? Make your own league -- oh, wait. Really, if /mlp/ are supposed to be such a paragon of fans maybe the fans ought to stop taking the saltbait from /4ccg/ and be a graceful winner.

Anyway, I don't understand how you can't see the hypocrisy of votespamming the poll with horse in literally every option and then getting surprised when it has to be redone, a fact even BGP pointed out when gw was counting responses hours after the first poll went out.

>hypocrisy
>trying to give /mlp/ the Worst Manager, when the manager was so good people were openly complaining about it and consider it to be unfair.

What was that about hypocrisy?

I wasn't following 4ccg for at least a week already, as I though the boys got over it. As it figures it is not.
And I am not the whole /mlp/. Yes, I am personally salty about the salty 4ccg. However at least "a paragon of fans" on /mlp/ doesn't throw shit at 4ccg for several weeks straight. Meanwhile, 4ccg who isn't above shit throwing feels entitled to call literally anyone else to be worse than them. Talk about hypocrisy yet again.

And "votespamming" is such a retarded word, holy shit. It is voting. Which team do you think people on /mlp/ would normally like the most?

tl;dr
no u

>when the manager was so good people were openly complaining about it and consider it to be unfair.

You mean the one who openly admitted during his victory speech that it was more luck than ever? Then proceeded to more or less say "hey go spam these rule-breaking pictures everywhere"?

>And "votespamming" is such a retarded word, holy shit. It is voting. Which team do you think people on /mlp/ would normally like the most?

So then they spam their votes not in order to only win, but in order to drown everyone else out. That's more important than "winning" the "award". Hell, someone putting one team in for -every- award (or at least every positive award) is spamming in and of itself too. Only the biggest homer actually thinks their team deserves EVERY AWARD EVERY TIME.

tl;dr
Go back to furchan, horsefucker.

Ah yes I'm totally all of /4ccg/ and /4ccg/ is literally representative of most cup people who don't really follow the cup in the first place yet despise /mlp/ with a passion, nice strawman and nice reading comprehension.

You seem to be so mad you're actually confusing posts. /mlp/ can have Best Manager for all I care, they won the cup you dumdum. By the way, they're not complaining because PMB / Darkbow were good, they're complaining because of a.) whatever shadow managing meme was involved (I don't buy into this nor particularly care) and b.) something something position rigging during /mlp/ /asp/. The /mlp/ managers are honestly on the same tier as whatever cup winning managers are out there and that doesn't bother me.

Votespamming is exactly what it is, incidentally. Obviously there are categories that /mlp/ deserve to win but in my personal opinion it's ridiculous that several awards and several teams get glossed over simply because of a group of people that spike viewership during /mlp/ games and don't stay for anything else (except if you're watching the entire final day -- a phenomenon also observed during the Summer 15 auties results), you don't deserve to have an opinion on best kits and best music if you only ever see one list of each the entire cup.

Also nice implication that /4ccg/ represents most cup fans. Do you think Veeky Forums would have spammed Miatas over /mlp/ if they won (mind you, they are a decent mid-market), or /g/ spammed Stallman on /mlp/ if they won last year? The opposite actually happened the year before when /mlp/ won their first star, /mlp/ is considered plenty obnoxious. /4ccg/ is /4ccg/ and like I said, if you are actually taking their salt-laced bait you are no better than most of the people who frequent this shithole.

Please, stay mad.

Reminder that Veeky Forums can still win their first trophy as /mlp/ isn't allowed to play in the Stupor Cup.

Hey 4CC, Dusty here.

I wish to address some of the issues that have been brought up in /4ccg/ the past weeks.

First and foremost, Summer was not rigged. /mlp/'s Second championship happening simultaneously with a large shipment of tuna to Boris' residence is merely coincidence.

About the rules for Autumn. Don't sweat it. We have our finest felines working on on a solution we are sure you will find very enjoyable. We have codenamed it Project Laser.

Now excuse me. A suspicious red thing has been reported at the rules labs and I have to go help Joe catch it.

If you have any message for us, send it to Boris on Skype or IRC, and it will get to us.

>they were the only team to run more than 2 the whole cup
Objectively false.

>they were the only team to run more than 2 the whole cup
Dude even /w/ did that. A team having a decent number of kits isn't that unusual.

>if we used the coefficient system for seeding /int/ would be pot 2 while /trv/ and /p/ would be pot 3
fugg :DDD

They used a different kit every match.

Speaking of the kits, save for the final match where /mlp/ chose to play in their classic home kit , each one of /mlp/'s kit choices for all their games was tailored specifically to their opponent.

And so did other teams, including relegated teams.

again, so did /w/. Kill me.

/mlp/ lasted longer

Irrelevant to the subject.

So they used more kits.

/w/'s run lasted so long that it's continuing into Autumn. I seek death.

t. Goat

le goalpost moving faec

No I'm the other one. I should be asleep.

Though the wording may have changed the original statement was /mlp/ used more kits.

>153445068

You mean the original statement made in ? That says, and I quote:

"they were the only team to run more than 2 the whole cup"

Though I may have been completely wrong in my original statement., my intent in that statement was /mlp/ used more kits than other teams.
which technically is not wrong.

That it isn't. However, it isn't what you said. Still, thank you for clearing it up.

PMB said it was luck. Darkbow made the 3-day vacation comment.

So, the guy in charge of tactics said it was luck, and someone else in charge called for an invasion. Sorry, my mistake.

Same 4 people in this thread devolves /4ccg/ into a saltstorm about /mlp/ constantly.

It's like the team you hate the most and you literally can't stop talking about them.

And for what? They don't give a flying fuck what you guys say or do here. They won at this point and it's over.

Any argument anyone makes against anyone else in this thread gets them labeled with horsefucker. This is some shit that I've only seen from SJW's before.

Now I know it's just the same 2 or 3 people doing the above for false flagging and derailing the thread because they work at a salt factory but seriously, at this point it's more sad then hilarious.

And then the people who perpetrate it get banned under GR15 you dipshit.

>SOMEONE CALLED FOR INVASION WHEN THEY WON REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Maybe they were just giddy. It didn't happen and if it did then all that resulted was idiots who were stupid enough to do it got banned from the site. WIn win.

It was good bantz but it makes for even better shitposting material

Because nobody has ever evaded a ban before or ever comes back after waiting out a ban

How many more days until Autumn. I don't care about my life until then.

That's not his point you fucking tardfag.

>tfw the cup is all I have in life to look forward to

>ever comes back after waiting out a ban
>tfw I do

Welp

Have you fed Dusty and Joe today?

>get banned on /4ccg/
>see an opportunity for witty shitposting
>maniacally laugh as I type in the captcha
>"you are banned"
>cry in the corner
>repeat for the next three days
it definitely taught me a lesson

no it didn't, you're still here.

>wanting freedom

yes hi this is liv

youtube.com/watch?v=xVmnEaBjJdg

I can't believe Paval is fucking alive

USA USA USA

post cool hockey moments

youtu.be/L79IIXDKnAI

youtube.com/watch?v=g-OsHA1cBjE

Paul de Vivie on /n/ when?

/mlp/ can have best manager because PMB had to save their arses and he wasn't a manager
Unless /mlp/ is admiting they cheated

youtube.com/watch?v=429QFwN8Yy4

youtube.com/watch?v=hu0YPftZoug

youtube.com/watch?v=FIENwvyozpM

youtube.com/watch?v=kZTPgmlHFkQ (pause at 2:38, watch next video)
youtube.com/watch?v=jrHhhWqIZ40

youtube.com/watch?v=6rWVyc2UUDk

In 5 years Veeky Forums will be older than some of its posters.

!!

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=4rqw7SiN

I spent a couple of days making a shitty text-based 4cc match simulator. Enjoy the memes it brings.

>6' - Massive attempt from /a/. Mugi shoots from 27 yards out, but the effort just misses.
This is already accurate

>two own goals in 16 minutes
I love it.

Own goals will commonly occur until I add more goal events such as "player plays a throughball", "player scores from benuldy", "player scores direct from corner", "player scores from halfway", "player plays backpass to goalkeeper and he misses the kick"

Can you make it so we can choose which team play the match?