How to respond to this

Sold a 06 sti then i bought 2014 mustang gt500 for a really good price, I didn't even like the car that much but the price was so good I bought it. Anyway I enjoy driving it is fast as fuck but here is the problem, everytime I stop in a gas station there's always someone telling me how "I got a friend that have a car with that is faster" or I got a friend that own a gt500 too he's pushing 2000hp bla blah

I'm a quiet guy aka autism what will be the best reply when a douchbag approach me with the "my friend" line

"cool man"

i just like driving it.

>my friend has_____
"And how fast is your car?"

>I got a friend that have a car with that is faster
I am sure hate when for that happen to all time me too

Just play it off. Most people just like to be around fast cars and talk about with the owners.
You get used to it.

"Aw yeah? That's awesome?"
"What's he got in it?"
"Wow, I bet that's fun"
"He ever let you drive it?"

Pick one. Just be polite, they just want to talk about cars is all.

At least people talk to you..

>"I used to have a miata, I kind of miss it."

Post results.

>drive red '99 pontiac trans am

>nothing but dirty looks from minorities, and compliments from rich white people

bonus points for buttmad ricers and hicks in their trucks

Autistic folk are not socially confident enough.to use the word douchbag.

You had an 06 STI and now drive a 2014 shitstang.

You're the douche.

Why would he be a douchebag?
He marginally upgraded his car, from a shitbox to a real car.

so I guess it is true that some men buy powerful cars because of self-esteem issues. OP, there will always be cars that cost more and go faster than whatever you own.

The best reply is a sincere "that's awesome!", but if you are filled with rage or insecurity it will be hard to pull off the sincere part, so just do the best you can and go home and kick the dog.

Since 07, GT500s have been top tier dyno queens just like Supras. I love them but I rather have a GT350 over one any day.

When they start talking about their friend's cars, just get in and rev your engine until they fuck off, reminding them who the real king of the road is.

A guy pointed at my WRX and gave me a thumbs up and it was honestly almost too much for me

Laugh at them all when you sell your factory original car for top dollar to all their "friends" who want to pay top dollar to piss all over it.

Was this in Duluth GA?

Do you look like enough of a douche to pull off the "Your boy's car might be fast, but is yours?" line?
If so, do that. It'll shut people up.

No, did you recently point at a WRX and give someone a thumbs up?

>Buy flashy car
>Suprised when it gets attention

You fucked up, OP.

take advice from an autist and try these responses;
Cool man
Nice
Sounds good man
Alrighty

If you're well and truly autist, just try to end the conversation without seeming like a faggot.

Literally just acknowledge he exists by giving a reply so he doesn't think you're selective mutist or an actual mute/retard.

Ignore them.

>this girl is considered fit by American standards

>what will be the best reply when a douchbag approach me with the "my friend" line
Get away from me or I will push your dick in.

"Oh, im just driving my girlfriends car while my miatas in the shop"

>I rather have a GT350
Why would you want a slower, cheaper car?

Hahaha! I live in Johns Creek but work Duluth.

There's only one thing you can do, OP. Pretend to be deaf.

just say "ok" then go back to what youre doing.

your reply comment sense no made none no

how can he post results when he'll be in the hospital getting facial and anal reconstruction surgery

ITT: proof that ovg cant drive

>that's cool, what do you drive?

Puts the pressure on them and if they drive a shitbox it makes them embarrassed. If they actually have a nice car than you can have a legitimate conversation

you would have a conversation at the gas station?

Yes all the mine I have hate much also friend, but sometimes even all the times.

>dirty looks from minorities
Why?

I don't think they're trying to one up OP. They see your car, assume you like cars and want to talk to you about cars

that's a weird shape.
wouldn't women fatten up in he hips first?

I did a couple months ago and was about to feel bad. He was in the car and he caught me looking at it. Was showing appreciation as well as letting him know I wasn't looking to steal it because
>in Duluth

That's dope man my gf lives out in Duluth and I live in Oakwood. It's pretty much Gainesville without too mich ghetto mexishit.

That's the joke

Is that one shopped too? That is one thoroughly unappealing body shape.