github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunKx1Pl5U9X5MnTLNcin_G74hTNa6zBAfQHyBuoqPBxfk3UEJBluvkHwLv61AwD8TsGNfPjDYFQtD1Xyo2xTt8j_osv0mxB2OJ0yyci3rYJLjK8NXQ0FxA6_UV18u9cFIBb4VtpwiVLklRRwZfalS9ZJ3DCYau5oEqC-L31YGPRgce8uEV7fIduZNWYxa_hEgk2JuhY0OWiw-raox1_VxrGGrVuSSL9W-Eb8NteC_DOsgUfOUqOKLZWAew2L6KoS-btYTF
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunK5eVPV-TJ0yzXIq-in_GUzWuswQH0B8gbqEvytOio8HFUEJBluvkHwLv61AwtAwPxOwYjDYFQtD1Xyo2xeq6O3yP-iy_B2OJ0yyci3rYJA18uMrw1dDQXEDr9RXXy71wUgFvhW1XyUlRX2pUvWSdwwmGruaBKgvi99WBKPoV7fIduZNWYxa_hEgk2ILHlosPq2qMdf3311xrHb7VuSSL9W-Eb5uhw20zh8M6yBTUQhhqA-6btSo4otm1SHgvhMWw2HzlWAc=
youtube.com/watch?v=BEavOVynDoI
youtube.com/watch?v=xxFQpxcrEsY
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunK5eVPV-TJ0yzXIq-in_G74hTNa6z0B8gbqEvytOio8HF-TdQQkGW7-tQMLQMD8TsGNfPjDYFQtD1217qujt8j_osv0mxB2OJ0yycEQ8NfLjK8NXQ0FxA6_UV18u9cFKsmFfJSVFfalS9ZJ3DCYau5oH313RVKPoV7fIduZNWYxa_hEiboV8qgseWiw-raox1_VxrGGodvtW5JIv1b4Rvw214LzOHwzrIFNRCfOUD7pu1Kjii2bVIWAeExbDY
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRmX9Aj0IvRSU8BUbAuXlT1fvOpqQ5MnTLNcir6Kf8bviFM1rrMEB9AfoS-ioxGW-TdQQkGWg9vr5O_rD8QHHtfPjDYFQtD1VcZfKjt8lS5JsVVLB2OJ0yycOli4yvDVYeLLvXBSrJiP-klRJpURD_fXXEDr9Ra_216ESJuhVL1kncMJD6tqjHX9UDBcaxhqFe3yHbmTJIv1b4Rvw214L5aLwzrIFNRCfOXVuZu1Kjii2bVIWAeExbDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-v38VMnO1Do
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRmX9Aj0IvRSU8BUbAuXlT1fvOpqQ5MnTLNcir6Kf8bviFM1rrMEB9AfoS-ioxGW-TdQQkGWg9vr5O_rD8QHHtfPjDYFQtD1VcZfKjt8lS5JsVVLB2OJ0yycOli4yvDVYeLLvXBSj_pJUSaVXEDr9Ra_VL1kncMJD6tqjHX9Fe3yHbmTJIv1b4RvlovDOsgU1ELVuZu1Kjii2bVIhMWw2OtjNj2dqmyMYqwgblAwES8RLXyD6-6a4EWdU1I=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitcrows GET OUT

SHITCROWS OUT

Mathil uses Pathfinder's Master Herbalist to poison on hit, while using a flask.

I'm going to do a fireball build!!

PT modded me he recognizes greatness.

what
but that's broken

c-could I find out why Added Chaos how much higher added damage than Lightning/Cold while on it? (Is it because they deal ailments on crit? If I'm going noncrit I should go Added Chaos then right?)

>reading patchnotes
>laugh maniacally
>drink all those tears of shitters

truly the best day to be alive

So, is there any reason to play BF Mines now? The fact that BF mines no longer autotarget pretty much kills any incentive to use mines now. Traps might still be okay I guess? but still very clunky because you're limited by their cooldown to clear maps.

It's probably not even good for Atziri farming anymore since you have to hug monsters so they're all hit by BF falling at your feet, works somewhat okay vs Vaals but not so much against Trio/Atziri herself. Thoughts?

I'm the guy from last thread trying a CI BV occulist build (for the first time)

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunKx1Pl5U9X5MnTLNcin_G74hTNa6zBAfQHyBuoqPBxfk3UEJBluvkHwLv61AwD8TsGNfPjDYFQtD1Xyo2xTt8j_osv0mxB2OJ0yyci3rYJLjK8NXQ0FxA6_UV18u9cFIBb4VtpwiVLklRRwZfalS9ZJ3DCYau5oEqC-L31YGPRgce8uEV7fIduZNWYxa_hEgk2JuhY0OWiw-raox1_VxrGGrVuSSL9W-Eb8NteC_DOsgUfOUqOKLZWAew2L6KoS-btYTF

I added 2 jewels and curse cluster, removed the templar side and mind drinker. I'm at 110 points now, so i dont think i can invest into the templars aoe cluster, can i?

Because Elemental builds had gems like WED while Void Manipulation didn't exist yet.

Yes it is.

It solely depends on what you scale. But generally if you use ele damage, you don't put added cold or lightning because there are better options.

literally the most buffed spell of all time and people still won't use it with a +50% more damage buff

top kek

I'm going to do it anyway. And I know exactly how I will.

The cast speed is puke.

He is using pathfinder ascendancy which gives him poison when he use flask
99% of the time people use poison for boss fights

How will you?

and ice spear is still better because it has built-in CC and higher crit

fireball needs a complete rework

As far as I'm aware, if you stack enough rolling flames with lmp/gmp its aoe can overlap and shotgun.

Looking better, now try to reach the increased duration nodes in the templar-witch-scion area. Good for BV and makes your Poisons last longer as well. It's also near the curse effectiveness nodes. If you can reach those while maintaining ES above 200% then you're in a good spot.

>Your planned build before patch notes
>Your planned build after patch notes

BV Pathfinder
BV Necro

Well it was going to be empires grasp, sire of shards, PB FT

Fireball needs bigger projectiles instead of bigger explosions.

I want to throw huge balls. And I mean HUGE.

KB Assassin
Not sure yet.

no you cant spiritbomb, goku

>Your planned build before patch notes
WS Elementalist
>Your planned build after patch notes
WS Elementalist with a nice buff :^)

Play magma orb, fuck I might as well try magma orb inquisitor this patch

>Significantly improved the Alien Grass in the Belly of the Beast.

What the fuck is Alien Grass?

>that one WS elememetalist autist who still thinks it's a viable build

Nothing has changed really except I might swap out Less Duration for another support and probably won't bother using a Voidheart.

>Magma Orb can now be affected by projectile speed modifications.
get level 21 smegma orb and slower proj and deal literally 4x damage to bosses

why switch to necro? they never nerfed pathfinder

>that one retard who thinks conflux matters at all for ws

Does the proj speed decrease the distance between bounces, or does it only decrease the speed in which they bounce?

TFW REDUCED DURATION NERFED
TFW USING IT ON A HIPSTER T3 BUILD

literally only eq and storm call used it,why the fuck did they nerf it common REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but user BV pathfinder doesn't get master surgeon

You can get to 90+ with it in HC and clear endgame maps. For atziri split phase you can just swap to Double Strike or something.

Ummm so what about not making your atlas shit?

I don't want to unlock everything and then pay 10ex for repairing my atlas to not drop shit maps

what build was it user?

Lightning warp, static strike, explosive arrow, orb of ice or w.e the fuck it's called all used it. Except that no one used those skills

but it does to uptime vinktar

I only play hipster meme shit, so i'll play dom blow or wildstrike

Lightning warp trickster miner for free casts with walk the aether,I lose 10% more damage cause of fucking eq

Not anymore thats for sure.

All maps are good now according to ggg.

>not wanting a +1 for every map drop

Unlock 98% of your atlas. Min-max maybe t13-15 maps. Very unlikely it will cost you much and you only have to worry about it when you reach end end game.

but you never took master surgeon....

you get master alchemist, veteran bowyer and master herbalist, and then get primal spirit and druidic rite

Gonna test this setup on my chaos wander when I get home from work to see how it manages post-nerf:

3L (instead of frost wall):
Wither
Spell Totem
Faster Casting

4L (instead of frenzy):
Kinetic Blast
Added Chaos Damage
GMP
Void Manipulation

6L (instead of kb):
Frenzy
Added Chaos Damage
PCoC
Void Manipulation
Crit Multi
Slower Projectiles

I don't really need to make the t4 maps I get from my t13s to go t5

... Are you stupid? All your t10s are now t11s, possibly t12s with a complete Atlas, and all your t11s are t12s, possibly t13s, and so on. It's a massive improvement on map sustainability, it's not about upgrading your garbage

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunK5eVPV-TJ0yzXIq-in_GUzWuswQH0B8gbqEvytOio8HFUEJBluvkHwLv61AwtAwPxOwYjDYFQtD1Xyo2xeq6O3yP-iy_B2OJ0yyci3rYJA18uMrw1dDQXEDr9RXXy71wUgFvhW1XyUlRX2pUvWSdwwmGruaBKgvi99WBKPoV7fIduZNWYxa_hEgk2ILHlosPq2qMdf3311xrHb7VuSSL9W-Eb5uhw20zh8M6yBTUQhhqA-6btSo4otm1SHgvhMWw2HzlWAc=

Gutted some ES and the shadow power charge to get to the duration nodes at the scion area. Going for the curse effect nodes there seems like a big investment though, i need at least 5 additional nodes to get there

are you going to level as CI?

If this isn't powercreep, WHAT IS?

I'm not sure, i've never played a CI build. I guess i kinda have to since if i don't chaos damage will rek me super hard

>before: Cast on Cast Incinerate
Patchnotes: Added muh channeling - I bet holding down Inci doesn't count as separate casts anymore
>Now: Arc Miner with poison

almost impossible to level as ci in a new league bro,make a hybrid version first to get you to like level 80 then respec

I respec'd an old KB wander of mine before the patch and fucked around with a wither totem to check how the maim+hinder combo would work out. What ascendancy do you have? It's obviously not assassin, because you got pcoc. KB is good enough for clear that you can pull off a 4link, but Frenzy isn't going to be great boss killer either, I also really don't want to. Playing with frost wall was the fun part of the build, you might actually still save time by just pulling bosses to a wall and killing them with 4L KB compared to Frenzy.

Its trying to get a skill into a usable state while failing to do so.

well shit

Heres a meme I made the other day and I'm gonna shill it until poeg likes it.

Fireball was viable in 2.3 and it got a +50% damage buff. It's fucking insane now.

>Essences wont carry your CI leveling

its normal to spec into CI only once you have a degree of gear for it

Im planning on making a retarded full out cast speed build just because the dmg should be this bonkers now.

You wanna get the Melding cluster for the Energy from Within jewel.

You also want the spell damage per power charge node, which means you gotta go above it to reach the curse area instead of below, letting you pick less average ES nodes and making you skip on that inefficient cast speed cluster.

And picking up the average 20% crit chance nodes when you don't have to is probably not the best way to go.

What essences allows me to craft stun immunity on items?

fireball isn't "viable" unless you do nothing but farm dried lake, and even then it's SHIT

the problem isn't the damage, it's the mechanics of the spell

It is Assassin, the power charge generation isn't good enough for single target so i need PCoC.

our guy mathil discusses patch notes
youtube.com/watch?v=BEavOVynDoI

I'm going to gmp it, while spamming Rolling flames for +200% aoe and back on infernal mantle + EO

Oh god

>Fireball is shit
Just because your favorite streamer didn't play it doesn't mean it's shit. It clears a shipyard in 2 minutes, something I reckon most of the builds you think as not shit would not be able to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxFQpxcrEsY

The Rolling flames is a must probably. I think a lot of people underestimate fireballs aoe, because it wont properly present it visually.

I can get it up to 300% total, with aoe nodes, pendulum and bricking many searing touch for l1 inc aoe

Ive wanted to try a fireball build for a while now. And now is the time.

Dare I say it.....
OUR GUY???????????

Thanks, so something like this for the CI version:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRkRUJf0IvQ1uVJTbAunK5eVPV-TJ0yzXIq-in_G74hTNa6z0B8gbqEvytOio8HF-TdQQkGW7-tQMLQMD8TsGNfPjDYFQtD1217qujt8j_osv0mxB2OJ0yycEQ8NfLjK8NXQ0FxA6_UV18u9cFKsmFfJSVFfalS9ZJ3DCYau5oH313RVKPoV7fIduZNWYxa_hEiboV8qgseWiw-raox1_VxrGGodvtW5JIv1b4Rvw214LzOHwzrIFNRCfOUD7pu1Kjii2bVIWAeExbDY

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRmX9Aj0IvRSU8BUbAuXlT1fvOpqQ5MnTLNcir6Kf8bviFM1rrMEB9AfoS-ioxGW-TdQQkGWg9vr5O_rD8QHHtfPjDYFQtD1VcZfKjt8lS5JsVVLB2OJ0yycOli4yvDVYeLLvXBSrJiP-klRJpURD_fXXEDr9Ra_216ESJuhVL1kncMJD6tqjHX9UDBcaxhqFe3yHbmTJIv1b4Rvw214L5aLwzrIFNRCfOXVuZu1Kjii2bVIWAeExbDY

How about this for leveling until ~80? Do i need more life?

>2016
>playing melee builds

What a fucking faggot.

Cut down some es nodes and pickup more life nodes

Thats why we need huge balls

it was glorious

Fireball used to be huge balls but they absolutely drained fps, so it got redesigned.

l-lewd!

fireball mtx is p2w in that aspect
youtube.com/watch?v=-v38VMnO1Do

>buff fireball, ice spear, arctic breath, etc. a bunch of spells that were underused
>don't buff incinerate
But... why?

Sire of shards is by far my favorite item in the game

HAHA xD guys

check this

okay

This is a buff.

Mechanics of the spell? It still has most broken mechanic of all time in PoE. It still shotguns with rolling flames jewels. GMP supported fireball AoE explosions overlap. This effect (in 2.3) combined with spell echo, elementalist's conflux and Emberwake ring (LOL FUCKING EMBERWAKE SUCH 1 ALCH UNVIABLE TRASH LOL). Gave you 5(GMP + base) x 2 (echo) = 10 burns to single target on each cast. (Emberwake gets better at six or more burns compared one regular burn effect)

In addition, emberwake stacks burns from elementalist's F R E E eleprolif making map clearing a complete joke, since you instantly applied 10 burns to every single mob and 10 burns from every single adjacent mob. For example wasteland Voll that summoned 8 adds close to him was instantly affected by 90 burns from a SINGLE BUTTON PRESS.

SC crows never understand this game's mechanics deeper than what tooltip DPS shows...

upboated :o)

looks boring man I'd kys myself before playing that

>Chris Kluwe

This is 𝒂 buff

The only ES nodes i have are the 3 nodes in the upper left near the curse cluster and at the witch starting area, i can't cut those.

So cutting the 3 nodes near the curse area, thats not really enough to get me more life. I then decided to cut the curse cluster for pre-CI leveling as it's kinda too clunky and got some life on the shadow side and also took a very clunky life cluster on the far left side.

Should i rather drop some offensive nodes instead of the curse cluster for this?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_waSHzw6QIVfvQokQdLrkJ6GyV6cNlbbRmX9Aj0IvRSU8BUbAuXlT1fvOpqQ5MnTLNcir6Kf8bviFM1rrMEB9AfoS-ioxGW-TdQQkGWg9vr5O_rD8QHHtfPjDYFQtD1VcZfKjt8lS5JsVVLB2OJ0yycOli4yvDVYeLLvXBSj_pJUSaVXEDr9Ra_VL1kncMJD6tqjHX9Fe3yHbmTJIv1b4RvlovDOsgU1ELVuZu1Kjii2bVIhMWw2OtjNj2dqmyMYqwgblAwES8RLXyD6-6a4EWdU1I=

shh dont tell them out secret

Channelled Skill System:

Added a channelled skill system. Incinerate, Flameblast and Wither are now channelled skills.
Unlike other skills, which are used once and quickly finish, when you use a channelled skill, it doesn't finish until you release the relevant button/key. You continue performing the same skill.
You need to pay mana repeatedly to keep the skill going. The channelled skill's mana cost must be paid again to maintain it with a frequency determined by the cast time. If you can't pay, the skill will end, just as if you'd lifted the button.
Dying, being stunned, and other game mechanics that interrupt the use of skills will cause channelling to end as well.
Effects which trigger when you use a skill will only trigger when you initially start channelling - regardless of how long you maintain a channelled skill, it's still the same use of the skill. You need to stop channelling if you want to use it again.

Confirmed: You cannot use Incinerate with the new Cast on Skill helmet

Pay to win.

BEHEAD