Trucking companies

Who hear is a trucker?
What companies are the best, and whats the pay/work like ?
Ive heard aweful things about Swift...

>hear

Phone fuck up.
Do you have anything good to say?

honestly, its a shit job, you drive for days on end if youre doing long distance, barely get to be home, and the pay is shit, since it requires no degrees just a license.

Gee maybe you could ask the fucking trucker blog in the catalog you humangous faggot

You think they'd be truckers if they were literate?

No truckers here boss.

Haven't really herd nothin about no trucks around these parts in all my years I reckon...

I tell ya what, I remember hearin of this place called reddit, it's just up yonder there past the left. I'd try there if I was you

Yall take care now, ya hear?

England i think is one of the better ones last i remember finding out... best to check the trucking forums, just search for it... there's a good resource out there

the pay can be great after a while

>astute literacy pays better

nice meme

Boy howdy.

>mfw

The first year I made over $100k net as a trucker was due in part to my command of the English language.

CREngland shill pls go

Read the sticky in the truckerfag thread, and the thread itself. That should sum it up.

Avoid the following...

Swift
CRST
CR. England
Pride

Can't remember a few ATM, so just Google the rest.

Decent inthedoor' companies I know of are...

Werner
Schneider
Maverick(flatbed)

And many more, just do your research. Go to a proper school through a college or an academy. Expect to pay 4-6K for schooling and board. Schools like Swift and CR. England don't want to teach you towards an adequate skill level. They only want to get you legal to throw you in the seat. Take your time and consider everything. You will miss home, you live in a moving Chinese apartment, and dealing with other bad drivers daily is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you are a cunt, become a truck driver

Go to the Truckerfag thread when the new one gets reposted. All that shit is in there.

I just started with Roehl, so far not much bad to say about the company as a place to get in and get exp. The driving part of the job is great, if only you spent all day driving. You only get paid if your rolling, and that's the easiest part of the job.

>tfw 2 truckin threads

>that pic

Top jej

> You will miss home, you live in a moving Chinese apartment, and dealing with other bad drivers daily is just the tip of the iceberg.

What If I hate my home, and driving is the only thing I like in my life?

>Swift
This happened at my work a couple months back.

Something I learned is that you can make money but only if you're in the driver's seat. An 8 hour, m-f job is hard to find unless you want to be a shuttle/bus driver.

lol, I'm a charter bus driver and I don't work 8 hr/m-f, more like 70 hours a week and 1 day off if I'm lucky.