/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #45:

Best Angel Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawall
pastebin.com/5dBZzWTX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never forget

>ELMG
>that brief moment of panic, when you suddenly remembered you only have 20 Easy Rudy clears and nothing else

Isn't that Sylph?

I'm not seeing best angel on your pic user

Yes it is.

At least clearing Super gives 2 photo frags each clear.

Why is monstergirls content so rare, yet some of it is so mainstream ?

I think I've rolled about 2900 tickets, and the only featured girls I got are 2 Rheas 1 Horo.

Quite the paradox.

God damn it, fuck you Albert and fuck your chicken doodles.

Threadly reminder.

honestly i got no problem as long as the mermaid eggs dont eat me alive

You've done well, Hero.

Get out of here you blonde haired ragamuffin

Can we go a single thread without him?

Apparently not.

Without who?

Who?

vorefag

No

He is a necessary existence.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Don't

>page 10 begin

At least it has something to do with a game this time.

Are you even the same on as in the very beginning? Or has the vore mantle been passed?

skunk girls

>2 new girls with blatant button noses (in direct contrast to the more subtle ones of other girls)
>1 of whom clearly has fur covered face
Are they deliberately trying to go into dangerously furry territory?

Fully agree. Those mermaid haters probably vote Trump too.

I love you voreanon.

It's not me, and since there are like 5 of us here 25% of chance of being the same

ELMG Online: What the heck is the point of boots?

Soon after boots came out I took a single item gatcha, my first one. I immediately got SR boots.

I was pretty disappointed when I found they... Just made you take less time on the map?

They are relatively useless. The amount of time it takes to run a map is mostly waiting for stuff to load and skipping through (or not skipping through) the battles. 20% less walking time may shave a couple seconds off at most.

Strawberry purses are also pretty useless if you don't have a resource gathering problem.

I wonder who thought "Gee, you know what players need? The ability to go FAST."

>ELMG
>very early on, obtain Kuesu
>over the past week or so, obtain three more Kuesu to get Kuesu to 80
>still no Saki, but that okay, I have Kuesu

Such a nice Kuesu.
Helping those in need of more power on their team, without discrimination of who pays and who doesn't.

I'm the only one who posts that particular voreposting.
I love you too, anonanon(?)

Apparently so.

girls

monsters

And that's why Polt is down where she is.

Why is Lilith so much better than all the new Devils in the online game?

spider is soooo overrated.

change papi for spider and we fine

The only reason people like that spider is because they are vorefags.
And vore is the worst fetish ever, even futafags are better.

We're going to build a sea wall

>not WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A DAM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawall

Excuse you

>implying I'm not both

but thats wrong? Polt is obviously best girl

>in shape
>loyal
>nice
Very close to perfection

Holy fucking shit, got Pumpkin girl and SR demon lady in just 500 tickets.

Anyone else get as lucky?

>works selflessly for the monster population

Polt is a good girl.

A good girl that deserves all the headpats

pastebin.com/5dBZzWTX

Posting the Monster girl master list .
Contains Art, stories and some manga translations.

>all this butthurt over something so ignorable

Muh dick.

Considering throwing my SR Eldar at this bunny in a bunny suit here, and then maybe the one I get from gatcha medals too, later.
Is that a good idea?

I'm glad I caught on early not to throw the Eldar at Miia or Kuesu, thinking they were fairly hard to get and Kuesu might be fairly easy to get, but I was surprised just how hard it was to obtain them.

Or, should I save my SR eldars for some potentially OP girl that may show up, or for a waifu?

Monoeye Wans

If Bunnygirl isn't your waifu, then i'd save it for someone you might actually use a lot and like

Wish i'd saved mine for Zombina, but i used it on Starter Miia at the start of this. I'm still kicking myself for that.

Would play fetch with and take care of

I'll admit I do want a SR Centorea, but I do expect to use her a lot.
Her skill 1 is almost identical to Miia's (But 1.2 x damage instead of 1.25x) and I was particularly fond of that ability.
I've still no clue what on earth her skill 2 does, as my mons aren't taking a lot of hits, so she hasn't even triggered it yet.

I'll be lucky if I do ever find a SR Centorea though. I'm glad enough that my very first gatcha got me a HR one.

>hitomi
Monster girl mothers, please stop bullying your monster children with subtle jokes in their names, thanks.

>ELMG
>fuck a monster girl
>go to jail for the rest of your life

>MGQ
>fuck a monster girl
>she uses your dick to consume your semen until you die or eats you directly or kills you by drying you out

There are no happy endings

I never really understood that in ELMG. They can stay with you and you can build relations, but under no circumstances that you're allowed to go further than anything platonic.

Hey strawberries are actually pretty useful. When you get enough teams it is hard to keep up with demand so making all runs of hard and below cost almost no food is a plus, it also saves a few seconds because you don't need to feed them every two runs.

It's a counter that deals deals double the damage they take to the enemy, probably the best skill 2 in the game, would be amazing if it was on anything other than a glass cannon.

Except that shell girl on the beach, or that catgirl that wants fish, or Tamamo at a certain point, or many others.

There needs to be more 'happy wife and husband' endings with extended dialogue.

>MGE
>fuck a monster girl
>marry her and build a family

By the description it sounds like it'd be 150% damage rather than 200%, but that sounds a lot neater than the average 'take 25% less damage' you find on HRs.

Especially good if it works even on, say, 3000 damage taken when there's only 1000 health to take that damage with.

But they don't have any depth perception because of their non-binary vision.

How the hell are they supposed to play fetch when they can't even track the thing you're trowing?

>posting the winner and best mono-eye
Oh I misread that as Wars, not Wans. Well whatever, have better stuff.

Yeah I had my numbers wrong it is 150%, It does still trigger if the attack kills you and it isn't limited by their max Hp. During the Fan Long challenge maps they got a couple of mutual kills from countering an opponents skill.

Post monster gurls.

You forgot this:
>becoming a mindless cumdump bot

>t. Chief God

Personally yes, I recommend using an SR Elda on Bunny Carol. Glasscannons are always a mainstay in any teams, especially when it's HR+.

Heck, I'm already saving up medals to get an SR Elda for Cheerleader Suu so I can get her to 60. My rule of thumb is to "If there's pending SR girls that are not higher than level 50, get Elda. Otherwise get SR ticket."

Nope. 3600 tickets in and I only have 2 Rhea, 1 Horo and 1 Saki.

It's depressingly bad.

>except that shellfish girl on the beach

Man, isn't being locked away in a shell and having your ass rimmed for the rest of your days just lovely?

Can't go wrong with Harpies or Kitsune though...except for maybe Yao.

>boots are useless

Hell no. The waiting time is only long for the first load. Subsequent runs don't have loading times. I've been equipping my girls with boots all the time if they aren't doing Super or challenge events.

The SR ticket really doesn't seem worth it in comparison. A 10% chance of a SR is nice, but for 50% more medals being able to level up SRs...

I suppose it's probably better to have more SRs than super-upgraded SRs, but I do like upgrading things. It seems much more worth it than a slim chance of getting something.

If you don't need to boost stats and your girls are going to trash everything, the food pouches or boots might be worth it.
But even then, if you're on a slow computer, the increase in seconds is maybe -5 seconds of time spent out of a minute, and you probably won't even be looking back to that tab for two minutes anyway.

>you got a Horo

Who cares if it took 10,000 tickets, you reached the end goal. The end justifies the means.

You've won.

Sorry to hear, i already have horo from a previous Draw, now im just missing the chicken

Super-upgraded SRs are better than SRs on challenge maps. Otherwise, you'll more than likely want more to do Super maps. A level 50 SRcan single-handedly carry a team on Super even if there's 4 jobbers following her.

And pretty much, I've been thrashing Hard maps with my girls even without items, so I always equip them with boots and it allows me to do runs faster than others. Sure it only shaves off 4-5 seconds per run, but if you add up multiple runs, it becomes significant.

Probably at 15k+ total tickets over every ticket type. One Quess, one Saki.

Here's a proper rip of that

I just want someone to love me

I also have a proper rip of this girl for the art collection
Here it is
Is it good?

>MurderOtter hitting Level 80 Saki for 1512 damage on a crit + skill 1 + skill 3 activation.
>Saki nearly died

That's crazy.

Chief God is a slut

I only worship the Eternal Abyss
for when I stare into it
It blushes and shyly tries to look away but can't
It's really cute

Whenever the otter uses her skill 3, my Kuesu takes her around a back alley and beats the ever-loving smug out of her

At first I was slightly confused why she kept attacking the otter despite the otter doing ridiculously low damage even on proccing their skill 1, but then I remembered what the otter's skill 3 was.
And then I was very glad Kuesu has that moon necklace.

Don't you mean 1,500 total tickets? No way you'd only get two SRs from 15,000 tickets.
I found a Kuesu in my first ~50 or so tickets and then found three more of her in my last ~300 tickets or so.

Why didn't I realize that moon necklaces are the perfect counter to MurderMoth and MurderOtter until your explanation?

God I'm stupid.

Probably a ~50% exaggeration, I've been playing since Lyca event. I haven't kept that close of a count but that's 8 months of tickets, and I know I've gotten 1.2k tickets two of the events for sure. Probably closer to 8-10kish.
I have Alurux3, Jellyx3, Phix2, Queenx3, Kurax5. All maxed out, 50 Quessx1, 50 Sakix1

4 Jellies*, I forgot one was 200% affection and not group with the others.

skunk girls