Miata general? Don't see one currently

Miata general? Don't see one currently

Stock NA Miata fag here

>After installing a megasquirt is it worth it to get it tuned in stock form? Maybe just adjusting timing, 93 octane and full exhaust. Would I see any noticeable power gains or should I just wait for bigger modzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

providence.craigslist.org/cto/5656664658.html
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/5654993552.html
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228771836
sports-boards.net/forums/showthread.php/203065-Miata-Gay-or-awesome/page29
diigo.com/item/pdf/5gt7b/n3jk?k=07f0ec49b29700c5f55286c6e72d8f5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>always rest left elbow on door when miating
>max comfy
>left arm is now several shades darker than right arm
fug

according to miataturbo.net, you can see like ~5hp gains with stock megasquirt tuning. You should learn to tune it yourself though either way.

this
use stock to learn how to use tuning software and tune around it, it'll help a lot as you add bits
although i guess you could get new bigger injectors first then tune around those

How do I get a Miata without looking like a faggot?

Is a Mazdaspeed 3 the answer?

Mazdaspeed is literally the gayest Miata. So overpriced for the power it makes. Only decent thing about it is the trans. Buy and NA/NB and start building it. Accept your sexuality

The part that makes you a faggot is thinking that your car is whats giving you a craving for cocks.
Find a better excuse.

>Not craving your car's penis

How are you people this insecure

providence.craigslist.org/cto/5656664658.html

looking at this tomorrow, first time miata buyer. any insight? anything in particular i should probe for?

Slowed down on the Miata progress to work on the Volvo.
Thinking of switching back to the Miata fur a bit.
You guys want me to make videos on how to do body work and painting?

Thats a pretty good deal all around. Check for rust in the usual places: lower rocker panels, lower front fenders, trunk and floor pan under seats. Doesn't look like it's been modded so I doubt it was ever driven hard. Ask if timing belt was done at 60k and if not replace it immediately. Good luck hope you get it user

>Tfw no one used pic related when they made a Miata thread yet
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
IKTFB...
>70k miles
wew lad
>Wind blocker
Disgusting. But yeah what the other user said p much.
Yas

My NB is in the shop. Threw a P1345 code and wouldn't start, even with a new camshaft sensor. Life is suffering, I was saving up for a PTR 91.

wow, for fuck's sakes. he was on his way to my house for me to look at the car, but literally turned around halfway and drove home. called me saying "sorry, someone looked at it last night and they just called... they want to buy it so im not coming down"

fuck off

Take some time in the engine bay. Make sure its not the earlier ones with the short nose crank problems (i think)

Also, rusted rockers are a commom problem

see

Just ordered a hard dog roll bar for 94 ,anyone have experience putting one on have some tips?

since that didn't work out, im gonna check out
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/5654993552.html

Gonna buy this Miata this saturday
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228771836
Zero rust, seats look unused, no paint damage, roof intact. Is there something I have to know?

>Torsen lsd
>Better stock setup
>Always in better condition than regular miatas

>Work as a mailman
>right hand drive on the postal truck
>problem solved

Explain how that justifies their 11k price tag

Spend 11k on a regular NA or NB + parts and you will have a better car in every way possible.

Installed after marked swaybars and accidentally this stud. What is the best way to fix it?
Tried running the car without swaybars, the comfort was top but the steering was not as responsive and the car didn't handle like a pancake.

Try an extractor/ezout. If that doesn't work drill it out. Get used to this process if you have an NA

Do you know where I can find a new stud?
My first thought was to just try and bang it out with a screwdriver and a hammer.

How to do basic inspection

If you can bang it out just go to the local hardware store and find a bolt/nut combo that will fit

Been saving for a decent Miata for about a month now.

Why is northern IN so devoid of best car? So hard to find a dece one.

>yo jamal check out dis ride I jacked lmao

11k? I've found some for 5-6k

One month? kek
Almost considering trading my NB for a white ND 1.5

i've posted this faggots pics some many times and no ones ever noticed he's listening to a cover of a Garth Brooks song

he's a canadian nigger that likes country music and drives a miata

what the fuck

Buy a FAL if you wanna be real fuckin NATO.

get a buddy. had to test fit that bitch like 10 times. my friend got lazy and ripped my passenger air bag wires tho and it ended up costing me to fix them ...

I'll get both at some point, but right now everything is breaking at the same time (cars, guns, computer, all the expensive stuff).

country music is great, if you ever worked a hard day in your life you could relate

but yes i agree thats a strange combo

H E L P M E

Manual steering delete? Doesn't sound too safe

>tfw you will never paint a RHD miats in USPS colors and use it as a mail car
Could even have a trailer for more letters

Should I buy a mx5 2004 with 101k? pros and cons? Do they take well to boost?

Please Mr Cummy. I want to repaint my hood because the clear coat is peeling really bad but I'm poor as fuck.
I'm considering dipping the hood black but I know I'll look like an enormous tool instead of a schmuck with a beat up car

Where do I find the color code on my NA?

Ok I'll make some videos from start to finish on the next part I paint.

It's on the inside of the driver door, along with the VIN and all that other shit.

>buying a girl smell box
wow you're getting closer to narnia, stop going further into the closet you fuckinh homo

> got Euro car license 7 years ago
> irregularly drove dad's '09 Focus and grandpa's '92 Corolla, had fun in the Toyota
> riding A2 bikes since 1 1/2 years
> plan was to upgrade to unrestricted bike license next spring (400 €?) and buy a CBF600 asap
> thinking about buying Miata instead as my first own car
> can't afford Miata AND license upgrade / new bike
Will a Miata be fun? Will it treat me good? Can I do maintenance on it myself if I can do it on the Corolla? Should I qait and get something with more space? I won't have a gf soon anymore anyway.

I don't think that cars get much more fun than a Miatan, maybe something even smaller and lighter could be more fun. I've about 0 experience with cars, but I have no real problem working with the Miata, everything is very intuitive.

My '90. new wheels, led/projector headlights, and tint installed dis week

Btw blue headlights are shit tier and hideous mine are white it's just the photo.

what is reading comprehension
he said mazdaspeed3 you autistic fuck, not msm

Awe yea brush are those some rota grids?

No they're some random cheapo eBay brand. Similar to the grids though, but notice the universal bolt pattern on mine instead of just 4x100

What color is best Miata color? Don't say red.

BRITISH
RACING
GREEN

Any color that isn't black
Preferably blue or BRG

Black, this is true for most cars

I can dig it. Would fit my bike too lel
Still like orange or yellow more 2bh
I'm in love guys, I want one.
> have to save up at least a year or more to get one in good condition in a nice color

Boooring.

>Montego blue
>British racing green
>Merlot

Although mines rattle can red and i hate it

tfw no RENOWN livery on my NC

Mariner Blue duh

looks kids, a fag

Miatas are literally for fags, girls and 60 year old men

Ugly as fuck

(you)

Lmao that's wrong though

>BBS

Into the trash it goes

What's wrong with BBS?

>hating on BBS
This is a new level of faggotry, good job.

sports-boards.net/forums/showthread.php/203065-Miata-Gay-or-awesome/page29

He's just jealous because a set of original BBS wheels cost several times more than what he drives.

>defending the rice tax on items other than cars

>b-but so expensive, it must be good!

theyre heavy, dated shit

deal

Me and my musty gal.

>guaranteed replies

it honestly gives me hope for the NA miata when i see them ruined BUT also doesnt have a proper rollbar

so when the inevitable happens and the faggot crashes he'll just die and wont continue to ruin cars

not him but they kinda clash with the smooth clean look of the car

I realize that the entire car is played out, but BBS wheels are meme status at this point. May as well be putting them on shopping carts ffs.

Because they are that fucking good

what has you upset, mate?

After a lot of tweaking and modifying, I got them to fit almost perfect. I might pull them back off tomorrow and do a little more work to the passenger side, but the driver's side fits really well now.

looks good user

how much didya pay

>tfw I'm not sure if my Miats is worth fixing

Considering I'm in the market for a bigger car I'm so conflicted.

Mine's much worse. Won't pass inspection in the fall so it's either spend $1500 or get a new car.

$600 + shipping.

Going to test them out tomorrow to make sure they're fully waterproof. Everyone says they leak water into the trunk, so I made sure to seal everything up really well.

Where should I start for trying to reduce wind noise from the hard top? At 80km/H I can hear it coming from the windows and there's a lot of noise as if it's loose when I go over bumps

How'd I do with my rim selection?

I don't know about this man

>daki in the passenger seat
>warm hat with shorts
>cards in hat
>HOONIGAN
>purple dinosaur rawrr xDD

Mate you need to grow the fuck up.

I've been considering buying an ND miata, should I get the 1.5 or 2L model?

bad tbqh famadam

It's in desperate need of a 1 inch drop

Also, your rear wheels need to be aligned

How come? They look fine to me.

Maybe it was just the angle. Didn't look like your rear wheels had the characteristic slight camber that miatas have.

diigo.com/item/pdf/5gt7b/n3jk?k=07f0ec49b29700c5f55286c6e72d8f5c

Almost literally shitting my pants right now. This rollback can't be good. I thought I had found the one. It's being sold at a listed 70k miles. How scared should I be?

Good luck user. I'm from IN and have given up hope, they all have rust

>salvage title
>rebuilt 2 years later
>3 owners

Run for the hills.

Was that the one with wood screws from a few threads ago? Looks nice

As long as you like it bro

There's plenty of southern miats you could drive to

>tfw I bought a pristine '99 NB in Michigan City 1 month ago
Sorry lad, there will be more though

This is the problem with megasquirt.

It is now so easy (literally plug and play), and so cheap to get stand alone management that countless numbers of plebs are installing them in their mazdas, when they have no idea of how to calibrate an engine!

Spend 6 months reading books on engines.
Then try tuning the engine.

You will achieve more clarity of engine performance in 6 hours tuning the car than you could reading the books, BUT you need a full understanding of the mechanical and electrical systems, and a good understanding of the fuel system calculations, and what the parameters in the ecu actually do.
You also need to know what air fuel ratios and ignition timing are all about (in depth, not just what they are).
Without any knowledge you're just changing values and hoping its right.

The auto tune is good. But it won't do acceleration enrichment calibration, cold start or warm up calibrations, idle calibration etc.

None of this is difficult to learn, just fucking do it.
Fuck off

Newfag here, can you explain the Miata memery to me? Are they particularly good cars or what?

Why are they so popular on Veeky Forums?

It's popular for honda civic reasons

>shitty slow car
>cheap used because nobody actually wants one
>aftermarket

But RWD so you can rip hektik skids and dagumi into the ditch every time winter rolls around