Only in America

So earlier today a cowboy who had ridden from Montana was pulled over and given 2 tickets for trespassing and impeding traffic because he rode his horse over the Outerbridge Crossing. I hate New York so much times, the guy has ridden his horse 3/4 of the way across the country and NY gives him tickets. The doesn't deserve tickets, he deserves their respect.

On the bright side he didn't have to pay the $15 toll because the tolls are only for motor vehicles.

nj1015.com/who-was-that-mustachioed-man-inspiring-cowboy-surprises-nj-travelers/

>horse owner
>deserving anyone's respect
shame they didn't send it to the crusher
>all remaining horses made into glue and/or meatballs when

>and impeding traffic
and yet bikes don't get the same ticket
seriously fuck NY state

bikes don't shit all over the place

Most of the time I'd agree with you on that. Horse people here in rural NJ are, for the most part, rich stuck up jerks. But read the story on that guy, he's a legit cowboy.

Holy shit user, my lawyer will come with the bill for my sides later

Looks like a pedophile rapist on horseback

But hey, we all need heroes OP

PA here,

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's what you think

toilets are bad for the environment. give back to the earth, maaaaan.

To be fair this is a tight bridge and motorcycles can't pass through as easily and traffic on that bridge is usually particularly bad

You're welcome to try...

I can sort of get the impeding traffic, but how is he trespassing on a public road. And how, as a cop, can you bring yourself to ticket such a baller guy? He's riding across the country for a cause, and you fine him. How else are you supposed to get your horse to Staten Island? I'm just happy that NJ didn't harass him at all.

Did they charge the horse with littering when it shat on the street?

>Making your horse walk thousands of miles on asphalt

What an asshole.

shut the fuck up whiny cunt

NY cops have horse patrols.
Central park has horse drawn carriages.

I think the point they're trying to make is that pedestrians aren't allowed on that road so horses should follow the same dogma probably

>using a beast of burden for its intended purpose

I respect that guy even more. It's a hell of a lot better than the usual stuck up snobby horse people that can barely manage control of the animal and yell at you when you drive past them at 5 mph.

Edgy

You obviously have not met a biker...

>he rode his horse over the Outerbridge Crossing
Horses POOP all over and the fecal matter is driven over and gets onto cars as that poop grime. As cars drive on poop, it is flung into open windows of other cars. It also dries and gets into the air cabin filters where it gives everyone a low dosage of fecal bacteria everytime the air becomes moist from rain. Horse poop is not compatible and they poop bigger than humans. If humans pooped all over the roadway every mile, you'd certainly see a stop to that too.

In my area, horses are limited to rural areas. They can be transported in horse trailers of course, but those have to secure the poop. The old style trailers that let horses poop out the back is not allowed on freeways where poop flies out onto people's windshields, car bodies, and into open windows.

Jew York is no fun allowed city. This isn't news.

In this post, nothing realistic happened.

say the biker

New york is a shithole, hardly surprising

>not just pulling his freedom machine from its holster and blasting that cop with .45 caliber liberty
what a wasted opportunity

I thought yurop was supposed to be cuck central.

>break law
>get ticketed
>MUH FREEDUMZ HE DINDU NUFFIN

Maybe it's because he's impeding the flow of traffic during rush hour on what's a narrow 2 lane bridge that's also a interstate connecting one land mass to another. He should be happy that horse didn't turn into horse meatballs from a semi truck at 70mph

>rush hour

11:40am is hardly rush hour.

It usually is. But NY and CA do a pretty damn good job at trying to be Europe.

what a whiny bitch, probably a woman

thissss oh god this

Yeah they piss on the side of the road instead.

> Ticket someone because you need to generate revenue and fill your black book

Lol I go over the OBX every day to get to work. In fact I just went over it 10 minutes ago. It's 2 very narrow lanes for each direction. The horse cunt deserved the ticket because there are signs getting on 440 saying only motor vehicles, no peds, bicycles or horses. He probably fucked traffic bretty good moving that fucking slow.

OP you cannot bring a 5 mph horse onto a fucking highway lane bridge.

I'm sorry sir, but that horse is clearly on the shoulder. Maybe the idiot New Yorkers need to learn not to rubber neck.

Watch your edges there, user.

There is no shoulder on the fucking Outer bridge, retard. And the signs at entrances on 440 still clearly say no Horses anyway.

Horse nigger was in the wrong

kys dumb cunt

Professional bikers always shit themselves while in a race instead of stopping to use the bathroom

whatever your position is on this issue, it is an objective fact that this is a pretty funny post.

im still recovering