/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a more recent and official version of Vitamin that supports more games. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!PUB3Qb7D!44LPMJYaf4G06_bUyWcB0KQvLgChy3Km7zJ9quILAG4
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845604
pastebin.com/Pc8jwnbr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So if I sign out from PSN and never sign back in I should be fine right? Or should I back up my saves and format the whole thing?

TRILLION
R
I
L
L
I
O
N

Anyone have ideas on how to fix C2-12828-1 error for mahvel? Chuink modules don't seem to work

>tfw using 3 vitas to dump games

MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.

>tfw 14gb is just not enough space for any degree of games
I thought a 16gb would be enough but boy was I wrong.

CUSTOM THEMES FOR VITA WHEN

What the fuck is that OP pic?

MAXIMUM BURN IN!

Some Gateway clone

Blue gateway card?

>Error 0xFFFFFFFF
I know I'm not the first and won't be the last, but what's this one?

Gundam Seed Battle Destiny Dump when!?

Custom themes have been a thing for months

Oreshika EU
Chinaman injected in vpk tested working on my vita
mega.nz/#!PUB3Qb7D!44LPMJYaf4G06_bUyWcB0KQvLgChy3Km7zJ9quILAG4

whoever's that user dumping GE2.

i love you buddy

>he doesn't use slims to dump
More efficient battery and they take up less space, piss screen doesn't matter if you're not actually playing games on it.

Does anyone have Super Time Force Ultra?

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP YA YA YA.

>newfags not knowing about blue3ds, the world's first 3DS flash card

9.9 when?

I got that too, and I just tried again and it worked

Ok, so the 3ds hack guide says the following
>All variations of sysUpdater, not just sysDowngrader, have a very small chance of causing a "soft brick" once the downgrade is complete and the device reboots. This will cause the system to boot directly to the Nintendo error screen instructing users to power off the device.
>The reason for this is unknown, but can be prevented by performing a system format before downgrading. It seems to happen very often on systems with ambassador status or who have DSiWare installed.

I am at the point where I already have all the files needed for the downgrade on my sdcard, how do I go about this formatting?
Should I put the sdcard back and then format or can I format without the sdcard and just put it back afterwards and continue the downgrade?
If I format right now I won't lose the homebrew launcher, right?

I think its a corrupted archive. Im getting it because i keep trying to install only the bubble of UDG and failing apparently

Did you re add it or something? Retrying the install doesn't do anything.

Oh
How can I create my lewd themes?

nice! Rorona's up next, right?

You need to back up your sd card before you format

Nope I literally just retried it and it worked. Sorry it's not working for you.

What? What did you do?

The file on the vita is a lot smaller than the one on my desktop, I guess that transfer failed or something

Can you use PSTVs for dumping?

So when dumping a game what should I do to test to make sure that its working?

So what games actually work better with amphetamine plugin?

Yes

Enter the game,make a save,play at least 1 hour

tinyformat is fine to format with the sd in and obviously you have to reinstall menuhax as it will erase everything

taste your own shit, if it's stank it works.

i put the module files in, and retested the repacked vpk, worked fine. Btw rename to vpk, forgot to when i upploaded

On it right now
might take a while

This user mentioned that it might not work so brace yourself

Date A Live Twin Edition: Rio Reincarnation
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845604

What was that strat for small memory cards, what do I install and what do I copy after?

Hmmm

>torn between a Vita + 8GB card for 4000 rubles or Vita + 16gb card for 6000 rubles
#2ndworldproblems

>actually buying russian

>rubles
>second world
>not third

I can fit like 5-6 games in it

Delete the .vpk after you're done with it

So literally all you have to do to get rid of watermarks is delete the .png file, and nothing gets fucked up.

Simple as fuck to do and will fix a lot of problems where games have huge watermarks over text boxes.

What module files? I've got a couple games that I can't dump right, it always gives me an error when trying to open them. Do you mean that if I get the chinese rip and change some files around my dumps will work?

>PCSE games

MAHVEL is dead
whats the fucking point /hbg/?
nothing matters anymore

So has anyone dumped Rorona yet?

Well, since it is like that, I had already formatted my 3ds before starting the guide(I didn't know I would have to, I bought it used and the seller hadn't formatted it, so I did it myself), so I guess I don't really need to format again?

what the h*ck is MAHVEL?

>being anything other than a burger
kek

>vita gets hacked
>threads become even more autistic
never change soniggers

meme game don't bother

>Download Ultra Despair Girls
>Start it up
>See an anti-piracy screen telling me it's illegal to pirate, game then starts

Shit my pants at first until I looked it up and apparently it's there in legit copies too

nope

Has gravity rush been dumped?

Russia is the definition of second world, if you go by the actual Cold War-era division of the world.
Well what else do you expect me to buy if I'm from Russia?

>not being a bong
Is it lewd? Has moe chronicles dumped yet?

Wii U IOSU coming soon™, no need to be frustrated at other people playing games.

>>Error 0xFFFFFFFF
Daily reminder that IF YOU GET THIS ERROR IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT INCLUDED SCE_SYS AND SCE_MODULE IN YOUR .vpk REPACK

IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL A VPK WITHOUT ASSETS, LEAVE OUT THE BIGGEST FILES AND CARRY OVER ALL OF THE SMALL ONES.

Waiting for white power mod without damn black children.

vodka mostly

What's a good game that I can pick up and put down whenever while I wait out this clusterfuck.

I can't get it to install.

I don't drink alcohol because it tastes shit and reminds me of being beaten by my drunk father

Disgaea

Overwatch

>Has moe chronicles dumped yet?
THIS. I haven't seen it anywhere

Binding of Isaac

I remember Vitagen complaining about the amount of "blacks" being in the game

Note: They aren't black, and it was intended to be this way by the developers to represent other eastern asians and the japanese from the south (ryuukuans)

Is there a way to import a save into a game yet? I'm up to chapter 4 in Danganronpa 2 on PC, and I don't want to restart it. Is there anyway I could put a complete save into the Vita version
Yeah. DR2 has a whole Monokuma theater segment about criticizing pirates

Get one of various indie games on Vita
Hotline Miami, Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Downwell, etc

You probably have disdain for retards, but can you explain this? I only just got here.

Python script to rename vita .vpks automatically to the name of the game.

pastebin.com/Pc8jwnbr

Save that to rename_vpks.py and put it in the folder with your VPK files and run it without any parameters.

is it impossible to dump? MvC is like the only game I wanted.

Nep
>booze tastes like shit
Start drinking bitter or pale ale instead of potato poison then retard
No one drinks vodka for taste

Decieded to upload VLR dump. It sisn't work for me, but maybe the problem is on my side (game already installed, not enough space etc). Coming soon.

>game already installed
Have a feeling thats literally the problem

>Still no Danganronpa 2

Keeps getting error C2-12828-1 no matter how much chink semen i inject into it

1.1 already enables it to dump
its stuck at error C2-128 and chinese semen doesn't work.

pack it up boy

They aren't retarded, this shit is just tricky

Take Touch My Katamari for example
I was getting the 0xFFFFFF error when trying to install it without the assets (the big games files like textures, I don't have a big memcard)
If your .VPK is missing an essential folder (say, sce_sys or sce_modules) then it will fail to install

To be safe, just take the VPK and pack the sce_module, sce_sys, and any other "small" or seemingly important file in it, and zip the assets over later

I haven't been around since a couple days ago, what is this chinamen fix everyone's talking about? Is it just a sce_module folder that I can put in any game and sometimes it will work?

A few threads ago I could have sworn an user said he was downloading it really slowly off baidu but would leave his pc on to download while he went to sleep

Chiaki is the traitor

The darkest skin tone in Japanese if tanned ryukyuuan/okinawan, yeah.
In western versions it was changed to charcoal black.

WELL SOMEONE ELSE DOWNLOAD IT FASTER

It was, but nobody could get it to work

But I got this from the pastebin, I didn't repack it or anything. I guess someone else fucked it up.

>In western versions it was changed to charcoal black.
i'm gonna need a source for that user. some vitagen anons tried to use that same argument but failed to turn up any tangible evidence

I have been trying to do this with UDG for the past hour and i keep getting the error. I packed with 7zip the vpk with the save_icon,sce_module,sce_sys and the eboot.bin. Any advice? Should i include everything except the data folder?

Gonna dump Virtue's Last Reward since vitamin 1.1 added support for cartridges with re-writable memory.

Anybody? Bump

Not me, I don't have jdownloader and i'm not going to get it since it seems like a pain in the ass

I'm already uploading it.

You probably can't do it that easily.

>Stein Gate is JAP audio