Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CcR94DZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mai is the sexiest.

If you didnt get caught you are now the 1% like me

Just got KOFXIV, this better be good. I wasn't sure at first but this semen demon convinced me to get it.

Canadian prices are getting crazy so I traded in Smash to make it cheaper.

SFV is fun

kawaii bae natsume!!

yr ny cenbe demon

You got caught as soon as you bought the game.

But I enjoy SFV so not really mister Skullgirls

this tbqh

Alice has to be one of the most generic designs ever

is mai a gud character for beginners

We already got SFV, Xrd Revelator and KOFXIV since the year started, BlazBlue Central Fiction is coming later this year then we have Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 coming out next year. This is an excellent time for fighting games unless you're a dumb memer.

It's too early to know.

She looks like a Sin clone so probably

I play Tekken. Damn, SF are the only people who project this much.

>capcucks have to grind in a shitty mode to unlock their 16th character
>capcom steps in to spit in their faces and take the money back that they were able to cheat with
>kof14 launches with 48 fully playable from the start plus two bosses

I hope it will be possible to play Mai using just one hand.

I dont care what you play aslong as you have fun with it like I have fun with SFV

But no one here thinks like me

yeah, who gives a shit if all KOF characters are clones with PS2 visuals, as long as there's a whole lot of them

Buddy you were not thinking with that comment before.

happy 29th anniversary!

Why? Do you have a disability? It must be tough to like fighting games when you have only one hand...

Thread is of to a great start as usual

Hit a nerve?

SF players were always going on and on about how the game is homogenized, what happened to that?

If people just fapped to waifus instead of shitposting this would be a peaceful place.

The arguments change over the years, the only thing that stays consistent is whatever capcom does it's the good thing and you should like it.

Hey guys, remember that 2GB patch only to fix Ibuki's air grab? I wouldn't be surprised if they started to monitor FM at that point.

I can't fap to sfv when all the "women" look like gorillas

that skullgirls shit is the dumbest meme ever

i think we're all just tired of getting memed on regardless of what game we play

its tiring

Still no Urien Theme preview

It has been a while, guys. How is it going?

terrible and your favorite game is shit

then dont play SFV

/fgg/ in a nutshell here

Mai has the soul of man

Not anymore

Isn't it a bit ironic that the last good fighting game was Skullgirls?

I'm going to learn Blazblue so I can play stinky Sin!

No, her soul also became that of a girl.

Mai is a girl! A GIRL!

I want to make love to Mai.

>ice clone
>forces you into 50/50s until it dissipates with 50% damage erry time

OUTFUCKINGSKILLED

When is BBCF getting released anyway? Also is there a guide to the game's story anywhere? I finally kind of want to start playing it after seeing all the posts in these threads.

How can I tell if the female characters I like have the soul of a girl too?

November in the US.

I guess you could look at the Blazblue wiki if you don't want to play through the story modes of the previous games.

Isn't sub zero shit in mkx

November
No
Just play all the games using a story guide to get the canon endings it's not like the story matters anyway

Careful now, people have been banned for making that joke.
He's currently mid tier iirc.

If you want to fuck Mai it's fine it' hs a vagina and can give birth, I'm speaking more from the perpespective of the character itself. Something is not right in your head if you can go from loving pussy to loving dick wihtout any mental trauma.

I got banned for making this joke already

good

Last time I gave a shit about the game he was one of the best characters and seeing as his gameplan hasn't changed at all I don't know.
Forcing you to eat 50/50s constantly and breaking armor with pokes/ice clone doesn't seem shit to me.

What an annoying game

How do I deal with miyakos j.c, do I really need to just hold that pressure like a punk ass bitch

Grandmaster Sub-Zero is mid-high tier;
Cryomancer is solid mid tier;
Unbreakable is the weakest variation in the game.

Why should it be that traumatic? Children go from not liking anything to liking pussy or dick. Think of what happened to Mai as sort of like puberty.

And Mai was seriously troubled by what happened to her but she got over it.

Okay, that sounds like more than enough time. How good is the Calamity Trigger reconstruction in BBCS? Does it cover a lot or should I might as well play through the first game, too?

Yeah the reconstruction is fine

Just play through BBCSE and BBCPE. That's enough to follow the story.

You could also read the Blazblue Remix Heart manga that's a prequel covering the school years of the NOL girls. And there are also the Xblaze VNs, but you don't really need those.

how do I maxima
is he just pure hard reads and commitments

I'm pretty sure grandmaster can't combo from his slow overhead anymore.
Unless you count jumpins as 50/50s.

What's the gameplay difference between Lambda, Nu, and Mu?

Thanks, anons. I'll look into the manga and then maybe VNs later if I like Es I guess.

Mai's soul is both female and male, as stated by Relius when he encountered her.

I just remember tom Brady speeding out but mkx gets a ton of patches all the time so he may have traveled all across the tier list

It was probably unbreakable then

In neutral or pressure? It's a great move in neutral because it has a good hitbox but mostly it has a lot of active frames. Depending on who you play, you can get to an angle where it does not hit you and you have the advantage, like from above or up in front of her, or you can anticipate it and hit her before she does it with something fast like going at her and j. A.

You can also try to zone her out depending on your character.

In pressure remember everyone has shield in this game so if she just braindead gorilla mashes that on you you can shield it.

Nu is fully long-range

Lambda has Nu's tools but that aren't as effective, but gets tools for close-range instead to compensate

Mu is completely different entirely, and relies more on fundamentals without a real projectile game, her Steins acting more for pressure in conjunction with her regular normals.

In CPE, Nu is the strongest out of them and Lambda is the weakest

In CF, Lambda and Mu are around the same, and Nu is seen as being somewhat weaker but she still gets more placings so it's still up in the air.

Mai was still mentally adjusting to being a girl and she hadn't fully accepted that she was a woman yet. Relius said that he wanted to see what Mai's soul would eventually become, which suggests he could see that Mai's soul was changing. After fully accenting that she was a woman and spending years as a girl, it makes sense for her soul to have finished changing into that of a girl.

excuses

it's not even gay to like Mai, it has the body of a female, calm down user

why are people in this general so immature?

I never have the problem of "sfv lmao" or goober posters or sniff posting in ANY other general

He definitely can. Overhead into a stand jab, crouch jab into ice clone into a combo with a hard knockdown.
And I'm pretty sure it isn't punishable.

Tom Brady is a little bitch and whines if he can't play with a win button.

What is capcom doing with all the money the sales have brought in? Why don't they hire some people to fix the game

Nu is a zoner with full screen pokes and mixups that you can confirm into combos.
Lambda is a rushdown character with moves that look similar.
Mu setups drones that shoot after a certain period, they are also used to aim some of her specials.
Nu > Mu > Lambda in CPE.

>All this triggering over Mai
>Poison, an actual tranny is ok

you need to visit other generals then

>kof launches with 48 playable characters
>will only be alive for two weeks
Damn... 48 characters for two weeks...

Just use "she". That's how everyone refers to her.

i go to at least 4 generals for other games as much as i visit fgg

Have you ever been to /feg/

wow great thread goobers, only about 20% fighting game discussion, 80% discussion on anime ladies

anime lady discussion >>>> bitching about games other people play

Does Guts in Guilty Gear exist for any reason other than to be "hype"? It really only seems to be in place for people to have comebacks more frequently by not dying from moves or combos that would've otherwise killed.

At least Danger Time is infrequent, Guts affects literally every match. Why is this considered ok? It doesn't add any real depth unless you consider memorizing each characters Guts factor an interesting interaction between players .

where can i read the manga?

I suggest a ban on mai

yes, guts is a literal rng mechanic made to add artificial hype

They expected at least 2 million this year, they still haven't reched that.

For sure the game wasn't a flop and definitely didn't bankrupt Cacpom in the least, but I'm a bit skeptical about a season 2. I think at the end of the year there will be an announcement for a balance patch and engine tweaks for the start of the new year. A season two announcement might happen at next evo.

The netcode itself probably won't get looked at becuase internally capcom does not see that as a probelm and the community itself has not made it a big enough issue.

pastebin.com/CcR94DZE

>blazblue
>goobers
The average SFV player is retarded

Ok, I stand corrected. In the corner he can.
The overhead is -13 so it's definitely punishable unless you have an ice clone protecting you.
I don't even play the character, he just didn't feel that oppressive to me the couple of times I've seen him.
There is way more dumb shit in this game.

>b-b-but sf v
and you're trying to show you aren't a goober?

ty

Suggestion dismissed.

>b-b-but goobers
I dont play GG.

How do I karin ?

st.mp xxx character select and choose chun

>birdie
>vega
>zangief
>rashid
>dhalsim
>alex