Recent Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

1st for I love Gulgeun

1st for a german creating EU refugees

bns is dead

Don't let the hugs die.

Hugs are #1!

Remu will take over PP once maintenance is over.
I left the clan.

>tfw you forget to tell your cross-server whisper partner you love her before the server died

I should just kill myself now.

rapist

Remu doesn't even play the game, only idles and ERP's. Nice PP leadership LMAO

Daily reminder that you are not allowed to join my lobbies unless you have 710+ ap, 60%+ crit and 220%+ cdmg.

Why Remu?

threadly reminder that the best way to deal with guild drama is to kick everyone out

>watching bnsg crumble around you
why...It didnt have to be this way

why are people getting mad over a legendary necklace

it's just e-peen, not like the necklace will make you clear some insane hard dungeon like mythic foundry world 1st or some shit

grow up ya autistics

and even if you got the necklace what the fuck are you gonna do with it

run more tomb for 20g sealed stones? EleGiggle

No Sek has been drama free since I did it!

EU is so shit a fucking BIRD leads the only /bnsg/ clan.

Just kys my EU brothers

please don't use such hurtful words against me

did you model your lyn after peewee herman?

Because she asked me.

Seemed like a good idea at the time!

Region transfers when? so fucking tired of all this drama...

do you use discord still? I don't wanna go on steam for a while because of reasons t-this is kawoo btw

hey kawoo

why do you insist on bullying me

Metric#4048

i wonder if the na static would have thrown a tantrum if they didn't get a neck in 5 10 hour runs of tomb4

No, they would farm it even harder.

That's a hug for once

why did it seem like a good idea. you are making more people suffer

What's the most tomb runs EU have? and who? the static guys, I suppose?

ahoka would've kicked everyone from truneet

I fail to understand how making a rational, though salty, argument for how bad the RNG-based gear progression wall is is throwing a tantrum.

I think the whole EU drama is because of Werety who is finnish btw. and his autistic static who still refuse to help EU people because of their static.

It is in their culture that if someone else has fun/luck/joy than the person itself then nobody should have fun/luck/joy. That is why they went full sperg and lashed out when tomb6 lobbies got necks and they didn't.

Remu was part of a static, only join Muffin's lobbies and never talk in clan chat. That's really a poor decision.

I'm taking over PP before our next leader flies back their nest.
I'm also enforcing a daily hug quota.
Paizuri Police will rise!
HUGS NUMBAH WAN!

>PP now has hug quota

I never liked that stupid clan name anyways. tsun tsun.

is this werety faggot the same one who claimed to have better dps than summoners while also grabbing bosses

and then posted 1 single ss of asura after being told the fuck off

if so then i can see why people don't like him

I love you, please marry me.

>autistic static
This entire meme is completely retarded since it's based on misinformed conceptions of people from outside Windrest and PP who have been memeing about hurfdurf statics for month when in reality the lobbies have been posted in clan chat since forever.

The actual static thing was going on for three days while this moaning has been happening for months.

This
Good job making EU more circlejerky

Why is this blue whale so mad that people are luckier than they are?

Doesn't seem to me like that post had anything to do with that.

are black tower ss the best legendary ss set? when do we get legendary sets?

So who are blaming this time? Noxxen and Yuuryn for the static memes? The red clan for fucking up the community even more? Trollington for his no leadership?

Next year.

I couldn't care less who's posting what.

I just don't like misinformed whining.

>Giving lead to worst girl

someone..
please bless me
i want neck tomorrow
good night

neck yourself faggot

>NA forms static for 6 months
>nothing happens but memes
>EU forms static for 3 days
>clan disintegrates

Daily reminder that mentioning the 6-man dungeon dropping the same items as 4-man dungeon being stupid is the same thing as hating other people for getting drops

also it's werety not Werety you stupid little shit, give me your name and i'll make sure no one ever plays with you again

im trying but it wont' drop

Get the fuck over yourself

Reminder that the eu static actually bitched and moaned in the discord because they couldn't get a necklace that they feel entitled to

You are now on the list too. Good luck finding people to play with

There is a new legendary ss that came out last month in Korea that is better than Black Tower.
We will get the turtle (Night wind plains) set in Q4.
Black Tower won't be out in NA until next year Q2 probably.
Black Tower also drops legendary ring and earring. As well as the item needed to evolve your legendary weapon into an elemental legendary weapon.
All 3 of these are 24 man raids.

Why are degenerate, furry and pedo terafaggots destroying this game too? Is nothing sacred?

And? People bitch and moan about things that piss them off on a daily basis ranging from PvP to randoms to irl things.

Nope. They go around beating dead horses until they are nothing but minced meat.

You're wrong. I was in PP for months and statics are a thing, they last 3-7days usually and always happens after new content release.
But let's blame Dys/Noxxen/Alibi/Chackie/Arppr, they're an easy target.

Nice static -_- kys has left the clan

>crying over someone else getting the drop because you feel entitled and more deserving to get it than others
l e l

you are the pedo faggot

Kindly end yourself.

>needing a static to clear tomb 4man in 2016
>needing a clan to get geared to 740+ in 2016
>not being 740+ when there are plenty of solo players who are 740+ without a static or clan
>clanless people already have legendary necks

/tears more please

you first

And how do these patch day statics ruin your personal game experience? They've been there forever.

Can't you just group up with the people that are not in one and clear the content like they do?

Why are you speaking in the third person Kriell?

can't wait til statics look outside their bubble then realize there's like nobody fucking playing anymore

and then they will realize they can only show off their gear to chinese whales who are still playing the game but then realize they're years behind chinese whales

and then they move onto the next mmorpg in frustration

the cycle of life, it's so nice

Just let al the dramal die and play with your friends and the people you feel good around.

I went off too hard when they admitted to staticing the tomb4 since friday and I realized that in the end it doesnt even matter. I had to fall, to lose it all... but in the end it didnt even matter

... What I mean is, if people have fun playing a certain way, then you have fun playing your way. Try playing with normies for a change.

This. We haven't had a new person in PP in months. Game is dying.

Wasn't it already established it's me between us two since we both knew what you were talking about?

Are you that much of a donut that's all you had to say?

hurf durf statics for 3 days eksdee

/bnsg/ has been dying since Silverfrost but it has taken surprisingly long. Especially the past few weeks we've been approaching DED status.

They just got 14 new members :^)

t. NA person

That's not me you replied to. I just wanted to know why you're speaking in the third person like youre not part of the static

Some 200ap people who will never hit hm10, let alone 50 don't count.

I said they because I don't like the part where we're pretending this has never happened before.

so... still t. NA person, gotchu

>it's always been like that so it must be the right thing

Yes, but the discussion failed to reflect that, people were crucified, and now EU is quite scattered.

"game's not dying what the fuck do you mean"

- droves of people leaving PVE in 45 patch due to bots

- droves of people quitting PVP due to harsh PVE and time requirements

- negative feedback from people quitting in 45 patch leads others to ditch bns for other games

- PVE progression was too harsh for the casual player, causing more people to leave

- the few that are left are forced to PVE hardcore or swipe in order to keep up with gear

- more PVE players leave, PVP scene keeps shrinking

- less than 100 people actively PVP for each class judging from arena rankings

- serverwide events like GHS on populated servers like mushin don't even gather 50 people on channel 1

- there are like 2 /bnsg/ clans (and those implode too)

yeah game's not dead alright!

If everyone genuinely cared about the community staying together, it wouldnt have gone this far. The current state just reflects what the communtiy has been underneath all along; fragmented.

Wow Rune Scape is looking fancy

Remu was never part of an actual static and doesn't play much outside of the night which, oh what coincidence, applies to Nuffin too. That's the truth, quit your stupid static memes. What does talkinf in clan chat has to do with anything anyways

you know what boggles my mind

runescape literally has more new content than bns and people are always hyped about it

i understand that it must be easier to add things in runescape than bns but damn..

i am very jealous of the fact that over 30,000 people watched the annual deadman invitational for runescape

EU bnsg "community" has been dead since Moonwater/Early Silverfrost.

It has been nothing but cliques since then.

The discussion was fucking dumb to begin with, the only thing here is that for the past few days, two people in particular have been fucking obnoxious, constantly posting combat logs in clan chat and bragging about things (/proud), and then when it got turned on you, you had the most autistic meltdown i have ever seen, like you were children who saw a kid with the toy you wanted.
How this ever came to be about statics or whatever is beyond me.

Discussion? All I saw is Kriell trying to actually discuss, the rest didn't say anything. Some people actually spoke up and you and your friends realized you weren't helping the community at all, you were even harming it.
See all the hate on Werety? Do you really think it's only "people from outside Windrest and PP"? Please.
EU has always been double-faced, people would rather throw shit at each other using the thread than actually discuss the issue.
This.

i miss dukk

Didn't PP just get a new member? Sucks to be them.

They had this coming but there are many worse places we could be.
I played Archeage. There are worse demons out there.

I honestly fail to see the "meltdown". I literally posted what I thought right here in the thread yesterday. No one really even replied to the post because no one thought it was anything of interest.

How is was it exactly different from the constant PvP salt on Discord which causes people to take breaks from the game after being salty for hours?

give him time he'll be back

Not him, but that better be true...
gonna get enough ap with my NA alt so that I can 2man yeti with purpledukk

The difference is people pretend not to be bothered by it. Like everything else on EU.

>you know what boggles my mind
>runescape literally has more new content than bns and people are always hyped about it
it is 16 years old game with a solid playerbase just like large mmos ex. wow and lineage 2
>i understand that it must be easier to add things in runescape than bns but damn..
it is because of the game engine and infact the game is much lighter to run, you can literally run it on a 15 year old athlon/celeron single core cpu
>i am very jealous of the fact that over 30,000 people watched the annual deadman invitational for runescape
see above, nothing new

we have been talking, think they are just frustrated with the game but they really like people here so they want to leave but they don't want to leave the people. which is understandable, I've felt like quitting a lot but the people keep my around.

Trollington did nothing wrong.

So what's he going to do now that he left PP?