/fog/ - Fallout General

Nuka Girl Edition

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
(NSFW)

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/490650/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17855/?
moddb.com/mods/new-vegas-weapons-fallout-4-edition
strawpoll.me/11122818
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nuka World introduces more interesting NPCs than vanilla companions
>You have a sensual raider waifu in Mags
>You have an edgy hick in Dixie
>You have a brooding Tumblrina in Nisha
>You even have a mad chemist in Lizzie
>You have a literal Tarzan who went over Trump's wall and learned to speak English despite living amongst Ghoulrillas
>You have a furry bro in Mason
>You have a funny ghoul magician in Oswald

Waifus #1

I really wanna play but I don't wanna do the main quest.

Lvl 33, full dlc unlocked, but I haven't played a single dlc yet.

What should I do?

who is the best fallout 4 waifu

ur mom

6th for JUSTICE

>Tumblrina
>Nisha
...What?

>ywn fuck Isabel

Anyone got a link for the nuka DLC on mega?

store.steampowered.com/app/490650/

Synth Nora, duh

Synth Nate mod when

Literally the reason I'm holding off on a Nora playthrough

the whole point is to let go and begin again

You're pathetic if you still can't get over the past tbqh

Already in game. His name is Danse.

nope

So how did the Institute manage to get some of Nora's DNA? Did they raid the Vault once you left?

How did she reach Diamond City? Did the Railroad throw her out there?

>Pretending this game has a story

Couldn't they have taken it after you became a popsickle again?

She teleported into Kelloggs house with false memories of how she got there

>denying that you're not pathetic

why the fuck they give you the fucking cola misting things but they give you the bottle body

>why the fuck they give you the fucking cola misting things

don't* give you

Dixie Nisha sandwich

How to collar the target under everyone watch

>He went over trump's wall

The illegal mexishit has to go back

What's his name?

sneako

"follow me" speech check, take them where not under everyone watch

Marcosito or Cito

Another name to the deportation list

Oh nwm just did it ima retard

Couldn't they use their machine to make an identical copy of her using Father's DNA? I dunno how that science mumbo jumbo works.

Or they decided that what happened to Nora was wrong so they try to make amends to the SS by going back to Vault 111 and pluck one of her frozen hairs out, and goes back to the Institute, and also do a brain scan, Synth maker machine creates her, they then teleport her into Diamond City somewhere with fake memories on how she got there.

But I think the story to the mod could have been better, the Institute should have taken her body out of the pod and give her some memory of surviving the gunshot. And you only find out that she's a synth towards the end of a personal quest or something where she talks about having strange dreams / memories of a place with scientists. And you can either learn the truth or leave it alone.

Ada
Turned to human using mods
made into Ada Wong using more mods

Is it just me, or am I getting Borderlands 1 vibes when I am exploring Nuka World?

Maybe its the music.?.

Is there any mod that changes the race mixed couples or removes them? This cuck shit pisses me off, and I don't feel like wasting bullets on the

I wouldn't half mind an 80s style fallout game lads, I love 50s style but it feels like they're beating a dead horse now.

The music's a bonus

Daily reminder that we still don't have eva plugsuits on nexus, which could easily be reskinned bos outfits, but we have this shit

/ss/ mods when

Bug probably, but check this out
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17855/?

Fuck off kid
Last warning

Motorcycle and lever action shotgun That actually works like a lever action WHEN

At least this Russian fallout new vegas weapon port mod works well.

The good news is that it's almost guaranteed to be modded in at some point, since it's so popular. The bad news is that there's no telling how long that will take, and every time you play the game without it until then, you'll feel a crushing emptiness inside

Definitely missing stuff like the grenade machinegun and Red Glare, too.

Make me

>fallout new vegas weapon port mod

linkage?

So which is best Raider group for running Nuka World in a roleplay perspective? Which is best for actually conquering the Wasteland? I just met all the leaders and after doing so I think I want to go with the Disciples but they're a bit too edgy, do they get any less edgy?

moddb.com/mods/new-vegas-weapons-fallout-4-edition

Its not translated yet. But it adds the guns to a leveled list. So, if you see any crazy Russian langue shit, its NV weapon.

Operators and Pack.

>unironically likes black guys fucking white women

buddy, you have to not be a pathetic subhuman first if you want to insult somebody

Nuka World, probably the Pack
Commonwealth definetely the Operators. Could establish as a semi-mercenary group
Also they don't get any less edgy and there's no progress whatsoever with the gangs, just some shitty radiants

You should follow your own advice

Fuck retro-futurism, I just want to take a Sanchez off some sweet jumps.

How does this look?

There's a tier 3 Clinic rug right behind the counter but I'm thinking I'll remove it because the NPC will probably fuck up all the items

Sex mods when
Its almost been a year

Murder them all because they're filthy raider scum.

in the event YOU are filthy raider scum, operators, clean, professional, in it for the money, ideal motivations for conquering.

t.poor little white boy

so I guess you're just okay that your girlfirend has a new boyfriend all of a sudden, huh? But hey, at least you're not racist!

So, are there any mods that actually remove all this cuck shit?

It seems a little odd how slowly its happening

Skyrim had sex mods 4 months after release. This same guy made the first sex mod for FO4 as well, but it only has one animation so far and its buggy as hell.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a cuck is or what it means to be cucked.

a black man in a relationship with a white woman =/= cuck

a white man in a relationship with a white woman that then cheats on him with a black man and he enjoys or accepts it = cuck

and if you're gonna go full WELL A BLACK MAN TAKING AWAY ANOTHER WHITE WOMAN FROM WHITE MEN IS KEKING then by that logic you get cucked out of every job ever for not doing it.

>no OSA for FO4

So heres a question can you use the Raider gangs to destroy the insutute getting a new ending

>unendorse

This sin't /pol/ you nigger lover, if you want to say shit like that, go there

I just asked a fucking question. I am guessing people were too busy making another fat man gorrila mod or the paris terror attack power armor paintjob

Guess will have to do it myself. Any other couples besides that one nigger near the war tower with the melons?

I think somebody already said no, it doesn't work as a native faction.

I could (and I hope) be wrong though

loads, better just delete the game instead.

What a shame

I want fucking names and locations

I will send the raiders there as punishment for sinning against their own race like that.

Burn the coal, pay the fucking toll

m a r i n e r

yeah and you asked a question about a mod which only an actual /pol/tard would care about having, and hell I don't even think a /pol/tard would do it since he would just go and murder the fuckers in the first place.

Can confirm it doesn't work

Is there any mod that removes the receiver buff, so weapons don't do more damage because of magic receivers?

Also would you like it if in the next fallout receivers were changed?
strawpoll.me/11122818

>if you don't like destroying your genes, you are a /pol/tard

I would take a poltard over an actual retard and a liberal trendy any day of the week. Oh wait, sa r thing.

You're probably s race mixed shitskin yourself, if that's the case, you're below a fucking nigger. At least he kept his genes clean

Guess I will go to the wiki and start making a list of names of degenerates to kill. The melon nigger by the water tower and the guy who wants to fuck a robot in diamon city are first to go

holy hell are you okay?

this sperg is autistic even by fog standards

I know this isn't a real /pol/tard because there's no subtlety to it. Like last night with the Minutemen and Abraham lincoln, that was subtle redpilling. This is just falseflagging using extremist mockery.

Buff daddy port armours for me please.

>posting le funny political joke man

>if you like drumpf or don't like a nigger fucking your women, you're autistic xD

This board reminds me why I fucking hate liberals, and why I stopped playing vidya in the first place, retards like you who just use ad homens and strawmen or just stupid, childish insults

Hey autisitc man, can you tell me the current year?

me? or him Those aren't my genes, if that virtual woman wants to fuck a virtual black man that isn't going to turn my children into a mulatto

him obviously

>Finally get animu hairdye in Nuka World
>can't use slm and give to companions
TODD

That virtual man and virtual woman fucking each other anger me, so I want to kill them, since they give me an option to do so

Boy, just saying that triggered you guys. I knew vidya kiddies were easily offended, but fuck man.

Look in the mirror, autisitc man. Projecting onto me won't solve your problems.

Here's hoping sooner or later that somebody mods Nuka World so you can complete the main quest with the Raiders.

I'm really curious why it doesn't show up with SLM

Tutorial in OP

Why would raiders care about the institute?

Does anyone else just choose factions by their style and not because of how the game world will change 100 years after the end credits?

Sometimes it feels as if people in these threads play the game in a way that ensures a better future for the game world that they'll never experience.

I know that this is just advanced roleplaying but ... I don't know, isn't that kinda killing fun/limiting the experience?

The tutorial is shit though.

If anything the Institute would pay raiders to distract people and their enemies so that the Institute doesn't draw as much attention.

>Overboss: I want to fuck these guys up because they ruined my life
>Sure thing boss

Literally the same reason the Minutemen help you take them out. Preston's first reaction is "why would you want to fuck with those guys?"

>Like stealthy, behind the frontlines playtstyle
>forced to sign on with delusional toaster liberators

No thanks

that's called being a casual, son

Its worked for several people

Gage actually mentions the Institute if you sided with them in the MQ

> not having a problem with helping beings that are pretty much the same as human beings.
> "You don't get it, they can betray you at any moment

So, like every person ever?

That's because the Institute goes public if you choose their ending.

>Minuteman power armour paint is available as soon as you join the Minutemen
>Brotherhood of Steel power armour paint is available as soon as you join the Brotherhood of Steel
>Railroad power armour paint is available as soon as you join the Railroad
>Institute power armour paint is only avalable when you complete the game while siding with the Institute

wew

>Can't give Curie quantum blue hair
fucking why

so will he work with me if I become the director? Will preston?

>tobots that look like humans are the same thing as humans

we had this discussion last night, even fi they are held up to the same standard as other humans, they are shizo niggers, and complete autists if their programming fails. In other words, subhumans who belong in the basement doing manual labor. You have to go back, robotfucker

>ruining curie with tumblr dye
i bet you went railroad

But none of them are capable of pulling it off. At least the Minutemen had Sturges, anyone smart enough to do it wouldn't be a raider

Maybe you'd have to put a collar on someone, hmm

Difference being you are the leader of the minutemen. You are the boss of the leaders of gangs in nuka world. They have already shown they don't blindly follow their boss.

>Stephen Colbert is le funny political man, and not John oliver

>If you like drumpf
I wouldn't want my daughter dating a ghetto ass nigga or some inbred white kuk but it's a video game, and if people want to be want to date in real life that is whatever. I'm not going to send them to the gulags for it.

Genetically black people aren't all inbred sickle cell autistic morons that is the french and English royal families, it's much more the nigger culture then african DNA itself.

Go ahead and kill them, or edit them in the geck if it triggers you so much, it's not like most of the wasteland population doesn't already look either mulatto or native american.

The reason I asked if you were okay is because you assumed just because we don't give a shit about your little KKK lynch mob mod means we hate Trump, and make "fat man gorilla and Paris attack paintjobs" or whatever...

Stop implying shit faggot, /pol/ is ironically into hating niggers because it's edgy anyways.