ITT we post happy cars

ITT we post happy cars

Ill give someone else the opportunity to post miata

definitely not the corvette

Certain foxbodies look cheerful as fuck.

god damn it the GTR shitposters have arrived.

Just a reminder that the GTR gets BTFO by a 2 year older, $30K cheaper Viper.

Something that isn't a Vette/Snek/GTR

>not even a nismo

what a cuck

reminder trabants are garbage

not applicable. The bac mono is literally a 1 seat go kart that requires you to wear a helmet.

It would be awful on the streets.

the viper on the other hand is a great car for roads. you can even have a passenger.

also, its not like your little GTR wouldnt get destroyed statistic wise against the mono.

mai carfu

>n-no it d-doesnt c-count!!

nice butthurt

>t. assmad lada fangirl

Still waiting on you to show me a car that beats the viper in performance, price, and usability.

Oh yeah, and one that beats the viper but loses to the gtr

Viper>Gtr. Who gives a flying fuck about these cars that have no use outside of a track

>Who gives a flying fuck about these cars that have no use outside of a track

like the ACR Viper

Anything that include american cars are total shitpost. Please proceed to /b/ and shit post there how long you want. You are destroying Veeky Forums literally. Pls fuck off.

I remember waiting for this car to happen, I still have a magazine (probably 2000-2005) with a small piece about it, what happened?

there was a mini financial collapse in the late 80s/early 90s that killed off the eb110
and many other smaller less prestigious company's who's research and development cost was a much higher percent of the total capital available to them

effects of this carried over into the edonis
that and the McLaren f1 came out while it was still in development
the same thing that happened to jaguar and isdera high end efforts with too much cost and too long to market

assmad gm fangirl spotted

>it even has eyebrows

Over 20 replies in this thread and nobody posted the Twingo. I am disappoint, Veeky Forums.

I don't think there ever was a car that looked like it was so damn happy to see you.

I was gonna post it, but since you already did, have this instead. The only happy executive sedan?