/Chi/ - Chicag/o/ general

Winking Celica Edition
>This thread is for residents of Chicago and surrounding suburbs
>Discord: discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE
>Route map: drive.google.com/open?id=1EgmCtBRrGIDjRD9a1P1msaEPWEU&usp=sharing
>NEXT MEET PLANNED FOR JULY 23 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ae17NL7JQqESvedOHqA0_QHQrcv-n0mRIXJhpRIbsIU/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=9vUkMdj2fZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayy lmao

AYY BOYS IT'S ALL PLANNED OUT

Wew lads I'll be seeing ya

what should I bring to the potluck? can we make like a chart or something?

yes
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ae17NL7JQqESvedOHqA0_QHQrcv-n0mRIXJhpRIbsIU/edit?usp=sharing

Here's hoping the P1312 doesn't come back now that I've got fresh plugs. I don't want my DIC to die.

Bring your shitbox, tell your bikerfag friends to come by, etc.

I would so bring this if I still had my CDL, and that truck was registered. just for shit and giggles.

damn that thing's clean
i wonder if it can keep up with my miata on the touge

why can't we do something sooner

Another bump.

After I saw what some faggot did at a /k/ get together I don't think I'll be eatting

Wat he do?

>your car + notable mods
>how often do you go to Strat's meetups?

>tfw when you grew up in St. Charles

This is a pretty solid route, actually. Though I doubt I'll show up because you fuckers will laugh at me for my A3

Gosh my parents moved from burr ridge to oak lawn to retire and save money. I hate to say I kind of like the shit blue collar white neighborhood. Also why is it so fucking hard to find a decent m3 around here. They're all niggered up by yuros

>Chicago meetup
>in Geneva
>driving to NIU
Should be called the northern Illinois meetup.

never been to strats
my car has about 15k into intercooler setup and assorted mods

first 3 weekends didnt work out for most people.

baked muffins, cummed in them, served them to everyone, then posted the pics of him prepping them in the meet post.

I'm from Madison. Can I still come?

Only if you bring me some Spotted Cow, and a half gallon of the flavor of the day from Kopps.

Not op but Chicagoland includes southern wisconsin and northern Indiana imo

it's either meet in the boonies so we have freedom to drive or meet in the cities at 1am and get cucked by the cops

we're trying shit out, an hour drive never fucked anyone's day

They were brownies.

yes pls bring spotted cow

YES!

KOPPS AND BEER!

do you have a car user

You must be 18 to post here.

i mean his parents are retiring
unless they had him super late i bet he's at least 18

who knows.

more than you can afford pal

noon bump

hey btw if anyone wants to come to Hot Import Nights on July 16th, I got two extra tickets, worth $25 apiece. Just lemme know in the discord if you want in.

Evening bump. Beware of a guy selling a 9-5 Aero in Racine, the thing is a sludge disaster with rod knock.

wait, what? a car show meet you need to pay for? que?

Hot import nights is more than a show - it's like a damn festival. With sponsors and shit. You should go

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW DID MY CAR WIND UP THERE

I don't recall ever parking in a lot like that... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Ya, not sure why it isn't in chi-town. Strat's was great. Maybe join the Discord? I've been putting that off myself...

The biggest complaint with strats is that it was extremely busy, hard to find each other, and that there's no room to drive.

We wanted to head out west a bit so we could actually hit some roads and actually use our cars instead of hardparking like stancefags. We'll maybe roll over to Strat's after if we aren't sick of each other.

... I could always just run around shouting for "user" again like a turbo-autist. How's that for ya?

Sup Massasauga. This was at Johanna's wedding at the churchy place thing.

Is it $25 to park, or to even enter?

$25 to enter. they have to pay for the girls and tv spots somehow. it functions more like a concert than it does a car show really.

b u m p

So how many here are from Dekalb? Seemed like half the ppl from the last meet were from there.

Hmm. okay. I'll see what I'm doing that weekend.

L A K E V I E W
A
K
E
V
I
E
W

where the crackalackas at

good morning

Morning

POST UP
CAR + WHERE IN CHICAGOLAND UR FROM

Official Thread Music

youtube.com/watch?v=9vUkMdj2fZ8

B? Series at local dealership.

Myself, both my cousins, and my roommate who doesn't actually drive anything but tags along because what the crap else is there to do but play XCOM 2 and listen to webcasts?