/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

OC Edition

PATCH 1.30 CHANGELOG
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196914
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geralt and Triss OTP

ciri a CUTE

reminder that anyone that unironically says OTP or unironically waifus is mentally ill and deserving of pity

Reminder that love is beautiful. Especially waifu love. And even more especially love for Triss

who /vimme/ here?

Zoltan best dwarf.

ciri a HAG

Edward Cullen brings out strong emotions in people, that's a sign of a great character.

What actress/model looks like an irl Ciri?

remember when we were naive and thought CDPR would have a satisfying ending and then make a cool Ciri game

>Edward Cullen
Who's that? If he's half the character Triss is, I'm sure he's great though.

Here is a great info summary about Cyberpunk 2077 if anyone even cares for that game

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196914

I like you

Top dorf

>tfw you cannot ironically waifupost, ironically trisspost, ironically bookfag post, or ironically no-bookfag post anymore because it's all real

>ywn have your own horse
>ywn be able to go fast for more than five minutes
>ywn have a boat
JUST END IT

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are trissfags so damn touchy f am

Reality is harsh sometimes. Not in this case though, it's far better spreading true love.

they're children

They lack human warmth and closeness irl so they compensate by defending the pixel tits that act nice to them in a video game

Oh come on, we only spread love. I can't control people getting upset over Triss and lashing out at us. To each their own I say. But if someone attacks my waifu Triss, I'll be first to defend her honor, it's my duty.

I want Yen to deepthroat my dick, while I sniff feet of Triss

>Boxy and Anita Sarkeesian prepare for a threesome.jpg

You have a fine taste, Trissfu and Yenfu are great. You should also try sniffing other part of Triss, it's heavenly.

I feel like we've been here before

HoS > B&W

HoS>Witcher 2>Witcher 3> B&W> Witcher 1

I'm only talking about writing

Witcher 2 > HoS > Witcher 3 > Witcher 1 > B&W

You can do all of those things. The first step is to stop sitting here posting about how Ciri a cute and the Lovely Triss Merigold.

>posting about how Ciri a cute and the Lovely Triss Merigold.

why would you want to do anything else?

This, there is no greater joy in life tbqh.

What about Cerys's girlcock though ?

Who has a bigger one, Cirilla or Cerys?

Meh, Cerys is overrated, there is no place for her on the waifu throne.

You know, annoying pieces of shit like you disliking her only makes her seem better

How many times have you played every game and DLC?

Umm, ok, you can like her all you want, it doesn't affect me either way. I also like making her the queen, I just don't think she is waifu material.

fucking hot

TW1 - 3
TW2 - 5
TW3 vanilla - 2
HoS - 2
B&W - 1

>TW1
3 times

>TW2
6 times

>TW3, HoS, BnW
1 time

Witcher 1 - 5 times
Witcher 2 - over 10, lost count
Witcher 3 - 6 times

Those of you who have played TW3 more than once, do you always play the same way? Do you make wildly different choices, skip many side quests, go to main areas in different order etc? Or do you just want to experience the same story with same choices over and over again?

Witcher 1 - 8 times
Witcher 2 - 5 times
Witcher 3 - first playtrough in progress

I played through most the choices, tried to see all the outcomes. The only thing I never do is pick Yen over Triss, although I did one threesome playthrough.

But all my future playthroughs will be pretty much the same now that I saw everything.

Well, I played following my personal preferences first time (no romance, Dijkstra as the ruler, etc), but then /wtc/ shamed me into doing a "canon" run and romancing Yen

Witcher 1 - 20+ times
Witcher 2 - 10 times
Witcher 3 - 1.5

>trissfu cosplay looks lovely and very high quality
>yen cosplayers blouse is too small and looks like its falling apart, also cheap glove decorations
really shows the differences between those two

Awww, don't be like that, both girls are lovely. Of course Triss is better, but no need shaming the other one.

Thanks everyone for the answers, I love how passionate people are about the series.

Dijkstra as the ruler is my favorite outcome too, man. And Geralt ending up alone is a perfectly valid outcome, no need to feel bad about your choices because of what some anons said.

>Witcher 1 - 20+ times
That's dedication. Do you still enjoy the game as much now that you've (presumably) seen everything it has to offer?

>That's dedication. Do you still enjoy the game as much now that you've (presumably) seen everything it has to offer?
I had this game since 2007. I'd like to play it one more time some day, but I get turned off.

t. Polishfag

Not him but yes, I still enjoy the game.

With the FCR mod it's very fun mechanically

>I love how passionate people are about the series.
It's a pretty great series, each game is worth at least one playthrough imo. And while we may get a bit snappy when it comes to waifus, we all share the love for TW.

Yeah I get that, tends to happen with games that you overplay. Usually taking a break for a couple of years or more makes replaying more appealing again.

I've played TW1 three times and I never used any gameplay mods. I always see conflicting opinions on FCR but now I'm wondering if I should give it a try once I start replaying the series.

That's true. I get a bit sad when people suggest to skip TW1. I mean it's up to personal preferences but it's a fun game once you get into it and it shows how it all started. Sort of makes you appreciate the later games more when you realize how far CDPR has come since then.

>Yeah I get that, tends to happen with games that you overplay. Usually taking a break for a couple of years or more makes replaying more appealing again.
I don't think it's actually the case with me.

I just witnessed everything and did everything there could be done in this game, same with W2. - Played it on Dark Mode countless times, became boring.

Gwyndolin

>That's true. I get a bit sad when people suggest to skip TW1.
I first got TW1 when it released, played a bit, but got turned off by gameplay and combat. Few years later I decided to give it another try since my brother was a huge fan and kept on raving about the game. Second time around, it just clicked. I still dislike the combat, but the story and the atmosphere are really great. I fell in love with TW world.

>How many times have you played every game and DLC?
TW1: 2
TW2: I lost count but probably around 12.
TW3: 4
HoS: 2
B&W: 1

The only choices I never change are I always continue the relationship with Yennefer and never bring Ciri to Emhyr, since doing otherwise feels fundamentally wrong to me. I never do a completionst run and try to do different sidequests each time.

The alt outfits suck anyway who cares

The problem with the Geralt alone ending is it kind of implies he actually likes being a Witcher which has never been the case. Could just be Dandelion being full of shit again though.

>and it shows how it all started.
but Last Wish does that

I love TW1 but the story is pretty bad really.

I see, that makes sense too. Then you can just have fond memories of the fun times you had with the games.

Heh, I had a very similar experience. I actually avoided the game at first because to my younger self the main character looked like some JRPG reject. But you're right, once you get into it the atmosphere is just incredible.

>The problem with the Geralt alone ending is it kind of implies he actually likes being a Witcher which has never been the case. Could just be Dandelion being full of shit again though.
I'm aware of that, I've read the books and understand how Geralt would act. But people are free to make their own decisions and as far as choices go this one is an acceptable outcome imo, it's not like selling out Ciri or such.

>but Last Wish does that
I was talking about CDPR specifically.

Holy kek

>But people are free to make their own decisions and as far as choices go this one is an acceptable outcome imo, it's not like selling out Ciri or such.
I think it's a bit weird and the justifications thin but at least it's not basically rendering the entire story pointless like giving Emhyr to Ciri.

In every universe Geralt sells her to papa

Anyone make a poll for who is true and just ruler of Northern realms? Obviously the only true answer is Nilfgaard.

Not getting to romance one of those sisters was such a huge letdown.

Then he hires a rat exterminator, am I right?

>atmosphere is just incredible.
TW3 kind of achieves that atmosphere at times, but there is just unique about TW1, the music, the colors...and even though it hasn't aged gracefully when it comes to graphics, it still has that special something.

>But people are free to make their own decisions
This.

>Anyone make a poll for who is true and just ruler of Northern realms?
Queen Saskia I

I know right?

Those german whores just asked for BIG WITCHER COCK

That's easy, Radovid The Stern.

>and even though it hasn't aged gracefully when it comes to graphics,
Lakeside at nigh is still beautiful.

>But people are free to make their own decisions
>This.
No one has ever said they're not. What is this gen Y thing with people confusing acceptance for approval? Everyone is free to choose whatever they want and everyone else is free to tell them why roche/iorveth/yen/triss are cuntfaggotgaycucks and they're autists for going that route

They're Dutch.

>They're Dutch.
they're
>H
>R
>E

F-fuck, I thought it was a meme, but Pap-I mean, Emhyr is pretty hot.

>Lakeside at nigh is still beautiful.
And those field are also great.

>No one has ever said they're not. What is this gen Y thing with people confusing acceptance for approval? Everyone is free to choose whatever they want and everyone else is free to tell them why roche/iorveth/yen/triss are cuntfaggotgaycucks and they're autists for going that route
I agree 100%

>tfw Heiliges Römisches Reich
Why isn't Nilfgaard fabulous?

>I think it's a bit weird and the justifications thin but at least it's not basically rendering the entire story pointless like giving Emhyr to Ciri.
Yeah, I can agree with that.

>TW3 kind of achieves that atmosphere at times, but there is just unique about TW1, the music, the colors...and even though it hasn't aged gracefully when it comes to graphics, it still has that special something.
Yep, I was completely blown away by the atmosphere in chapter 4 the first time I played. It still feels magical whenever I replay.

Did my expressing that people are free to choose what they want upset you somehow? I didn't mean to do that, I simply reminded it to the user who replayed the game to change his romance choice because /wtc/ told him to.

The fuck is that?

I honestly don't know what kind of idiot would choose Sigi or Rad.

>Did my expressing that people are free to choose what they want upset you somehow?
You still don't get it, do you?

> I simply reminded it to the user who replayed the game to change his romance choice because /wtc/ told him to.
I stopped using Quen because I kept getting shamed for it on /v/ and I didn't need a hug afterwards. It made the game more fun, actually.

Regis is a really great character, the bullying about is appearance in Blood and Wine is not deserved.

His presence is fanservice and added very little. B&W would be significantly better if Orianna took his role.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Andrzej, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded shitposters who spend every second of their day arguing over waifus. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever left your mom's basement? I mean, I guess it’s fun to jack off to imaginary women, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than asking me who my preferred waifu is.

Don’t be a fag who plays the last game. Just hit me with your best shot. My books are pretty much perfect. I have published two series of novels, and even an encyclopedic compendium. What can you write, other than memes about "My Geralt" and fapfics about your waifus? I also get money from every game sold, and have a banging hot World Fantasy Award (Just took a selfie with it; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my vodka

I do get it, you think that some choices are retarded and you're free to tell people that they're retarded. I'm also free to tell people to make whatever choices they want.

I like watching the world burn as my Geralt goes to Kovir, plus I never played Geralt as a guy who cares about the fate of the world. My Geralt only cares about his few loved ones. Plus Radovid winning gives a certain grimness to the world and I like that.

no you're not faggot fight me

Fuck of Andrew, Marcin got more recognition using your work than you could ever dream of.

i love u andrew

Post yfw Radovid conquers Kovir and burns your waifu at the stake

Actually I shitpost on /wtc/ all the time and bitch at people for their dumb choices, I was just trying to stir up some polite discussion for a change.

Almost no one that played the games knows who Marcin is. Most people that read the books know who Sapkowski is.

I think starting with TW2 CDPR actually did a good job making most choices anything an in-character Geralt would do, with a few hiccups here and there. Then with B&W they kinda stopped giving a shit.

>Post yfw Radovid conquers Kovir and burns your waifu at the stake
I actually think Emhyr presents a far greater danger to Kovir than Radovid, he is the one with insatiable lust for conquering. But even if Rad invades, my Geralt will save Triss and find another place for them to live at.

Speak of the dyaebl, and he shall appear.

HNNNGH

Radovid wants a Northern Empire and his hateboner for Philippa will force him to chase every escaped "mage" to Kovir. Emhyr meanwhile barely managed to conquer the chunks of the North he's taken, has a tremendous amount of consolidation to do, and Kovir stretches his supply lines even more than the third Northern War did. he won't have another major war in his lifetime.

But you're a Trissfag so I know you're not good at critical thinking.

>knows who Marcin is
Marcin = CDPR

Realistically, the games opened up a western market for Sapkowski, he wasn't a very know author outside of his and few other countries. I mean, he's not even huge now. But I have nothing against the man, in fact, I find his attitude amusing and he did create TW, so...

Not as bro as Regis, but close one.

I do agree that in TW2 most of the choices are fitting for Geralt but I think that changed earlier than BnW. The way certain quests and choices have been set up in TW3 feels lazy, like everything related to Reasons of State, Ciri's future, even the main choice of who wins the war. The story, factions and characters got dumbed down and it feels out of character to agree to participate in a regicide, accept money for Ciri or encourage her to meet with her papa etc. BnW simply encapsulates the already weak aspects of the main game by taking them to a whole new degree.

>Letho [listening to Wolven Storm outside the Kingfisher]: What a lovely lovely voice. Let the games begin!

Who is to tell Philippa will escape to Kovir, maybe Rad captures her, or Emhyr kills her before that. And what makes you think Radovid has the resources to conquer Kovir, he barely managed to defend the North. Instead of focusing on the mages, he will direct his anger at other oppressed groups and focusing on cleansing and consolidating his glorious Redania.

But even if he decides to attack Kovir, it still adds an interesting twist to Triss and Geralt's life, so I'm fine with either scenario.

The last act is hurt I think more by omission than bad decisions making it into the game. Ciri's characterization is another story.

>agree to participate in a regicide
I'm divided on this one. I mean Geralt did end up deeply regretting his faux-neutrality after Thanedd.