/owg/ - Overwatch General

Dank memes edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>The 12 Percenter Club
amomentincrime.com

My girl Hana Song

Hana Song

More like Hana BONG.

Reminder that Widow is taller than you.

A M É L I E

L A C R O I X

Look at these yellow teeth

Cutest and best pairing

Only Zarya is taller than me ;_;

but that's wrong

Umm yes he will, Zenyatta will still be a better pick than Mercy.

>Zen can deal 50% more damage
>Entire team can deal 30% more damage
>Ultimate ability that lets players live through almost all ults

>Mercy can't shoot and heal/amplify damage
>Can only amplify 1 players damage, can't heal at the same time
>Ultimate ability which is only good if Mercy didn't die herself.

Yeah, I know which one wins here.

Spoiler alert: Zen wins.

Do you think Mei is worried that she's getting older and hasn't had children yet?

Please stop putting best boy with that disgusting chink.

They are yellow in-game mang.

Why do you think she never smiles?

Jamison Fawkes!

>denial

W I D O W M A K E R

>absolutely nothing this week

Thanks Blizz. There should be at least 2 or 3 days for us to get used to the patch before comp goes live. Yes, I am on PTR, but there is nothing about which changes will actually make it to live.

Somebody post the wave webm

that's my wife

t. colorblind

so I was rewatching alive to check out some yellow teeth action and I noticed that first scoped scene
it's interesting that they use this interesting multi lens spacial awareness thing so widowmaker can see around her while scoped while there's no reference to it in game

>Will not fit in her jumpsuit or mech in a few years because of all the doritos she eats
>Will be impregnated by Lucio and become a single mom
>Will continue her career as a full-time camwhore

wait, I thought discord will be reduced to 30% to both zen and the teammates

Not after Zen gets his damage nerfed :)

>or even skull used on her character model
Read.

>this is yellow

5 cute facts about widowmaker:

- She's a girl!
- She's a spider!
- I love her!!!!!
- Widowmaker!!!!!!!!!

Why would you even bring it up again.
You guys come up with the dumbest shit I swear

Mine as well.

>joining a game through quickplay
>loading takes unusually long
>get kicked for inactivity before I actually make it into the game

Zen's damage was increased from 40 to 46. The Discord nerf does not affect his DPS.

when's sombra

>Have to pick a healer for my team

>Mercy
>Heals people very quickly

>Zen
>Heals people very slowly

Hmmm. Really makes you think. If I needed more DPS, 76 or McCree would be better choices.

-She has yellow teeth!
-I LOVE THEM!!

you can't share a wife

>Noire Widowmaker

Every time I see one, it's guaranteed to be a shitter who doen't know WASD keys exist.

WIDOWMAKER

your dad shares your mom plenty

I think her body is basically screaming at her at this point.

Imagine being that fertile and still not bearing a child. Her pussy must be goddamn burning and aching for a hot, thick creamy semen load.

i don't know what the other user is on about, she's my wife

Do you think she just went out of her way to make her teeth compliment her eyes?

He won't his damage is being buffed.

No, it's 30% for teammates, but because zenyattas base damage is going from 40 > 46 it will remain at 50% for him which is still devastating in the right hands.

¿Quién es Sombra?

>2016
>Having a waifu with clammy skin and a broken spine

No!!!! Her teeth are white!!!!

WIDOW
MAKER

Is she?

Same could be said about Widowmaker. Talon can brainwash her, but can never remove her most basic instincts.

Favorite skin from your least favorite class

>I would rather have another assault player than a passive healer with a near invulnerability ultimate and a buff to an entire teams damage on a target

Yeah, you're retarded.

What was it like being stuck in the 40 > 70 elo hell?

Reaper:
Blackwatch

>open the sombra website
>14%
>blizzdrones will defend this

W I D O W
maker

Post some QTmaker.

How many layers of transcendence is that?

I wonder how that is for Tracer.
Being caught in temporal paradoxes has definitely got to fuck with your menstal cycle

Post damages as Mercy

Ya, I'd rather have another assault player than a sub-par DPS squishy who's only use is his ult.

>sorry Kaplan we won't have Sombra ready until the end of season 2
>shit, how do we keep the goyim busy until then?
>I know just the thing...

Nice game lolbaboons

This is subjective though.
If the enemy team decimated yours with their ults and you revived them you would definitely win the next incursion; which is when after you revive them.

>going through voice lines
>hear symmetra's "why do you struggle"
get turned on
is this normal

When is Overwatch going to give us a 24 hour clock? It's annoying to always have to convert the AM or PM to a real time in your mind

Zenyatta's ult would be worthless if Genji and Zarya got nerfed

Holy shit, I swear my team didn't have the killfeed on, Tracer killed Torbjorn and destroyed the turret and they just let her shoot them from behind. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Why cant we just see teammates through walls like healers can? The blue arrows are useless, would much rather just see my teammate's outlines.

If your healer can, then you should be able to

I would like to know how they got to put turrets that high up.

True. I always get confused if it's high noon or midnight.

i don't like this new "rape genji" user
somebody tell me five facts about mccree

>Zen
>Heals slowly
>Can fire and forget his healing while throwing a universal 30% damage debuff on an enemy target, while dishing out frightening amounts of damage for a Support

>Mercy
>Heals people very quickly
>Healing stream broadcasts her location, her damage buff only applies to one teammate, has to stop healing to defend herself

Enjoy having a useless heal/revive slut on your team while yiur healing target gets discorded and DPS burned from focus fire by a coordinated team

Mercy is only a force multiplier to an already strong team, meanwhile a Zen will happily kill enemy tanks and flankers if ignored while keeping someone topped off

>Update

There's a magical invention called a Window user. It lets you glance outside and be aware if its the middle of the day or the middle of the night

They don't look white to me!

>What's mine is mine
>Squeal for me
Definitely normal user

How unsightly.

Fucking tumblr noses

This reminded me of a question I had, why is it that I can see the outlines of enemies sometimes? It's not like Widow's ult or Hanzo's arrow, they the outlines like how healers can see their allies.

Yeah but for example looking at the in-game clock right now it says 4:49 PM

That says nothing to me and I have to first convert it to 16:49 in my mind to innately understand what time is it

It's annoying

You're just death spectating

somebody post the symmetra sitting webm

100% GERMAN _________

AAAUUGHH

If fan the hammer still did 70 damage and could headshot, it would be an accurate no pun intended CS:GO simulator

This looks shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

Realistically if the bonus damage teammates dealt through Discord debuff was displayed under Zen's stats as Zen damage, he'd be outputting ridiculous levels of damage

Zen is literally more DPS than healing, but his healing is still very impactful and has an ult built around saving himself and his team

GREETINGS

I would like this yellow posting to stop before it gets out of control

An ult should not damage the one who initiated it

How do you deal with knowing you will never cum deep inside Mei, filling her fertile womb with your hot seed?

What's the deal with this game? Almost 3 months after release and still no new maps or skins to buy with saved up coins

>Heals slowly

See, this is the issue. You can drum up MUH DPS all you want but at the end of the day Zen is an inferior healer than Mercy and an inferior DPS than any offense hero except maybe Tracer.

If "topping me off" is the best your "healer" can do, you can fuck off and stop wasting a slot and either let actual healers do the work or just go for more DPS.

Me Booga. Team even more booga. What dooga?

Are you not just inherently aware of whether its the middle of the day or the middle of the night?

Surely if you see 4:49 and the sun is up you know its not AM?

HELLOOOOO

>Zen is literally more DPS than healing, but his healing is still very impactful and has an ult built around saving himself and his team
But that's literally S76's job

God damn omnics they took our jerbs

>Killing "pro" mcrees with FtH
>"Fan the hammer in 2016? what a fucking scrub"
>Repeatedly kill them with FTH just to get a reaction.

CATCH
CATCH
CATCH
CATCHPHRASE

I can only assume they had the "enemy" team work with them to be used as stacking blocks (since you can stand ontop of say an enemy dva mech)

soon™

AGAIN
AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN