/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #554 - Shadow's Favorite Things Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk
youtu.be/KEGKcWHqhZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sn9h6iPC-o
youtube.com/watch?v=697uVuJWRFg
youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAX today, boys. Mania gameplay videos when?

Not really that interested in new gameplay videos unless they have something new to show. I'm hoping for more info through interviews.

I just want more info of project 2017

nth for sally

Gonna be quite awhile until we get more info on that, I think. Probably early next year.

There wont be any

Where is everyone?

slow

I'm right here user, waiting for PAX news

At work ;_;
At least I have you guys

>Go home
>see this
what do?

burn my bed

Call pest control.

Let her rest.
Watch her sleep, never once leave her side.

When she awakens, caress her tenderly and make her eat all the eggs.

Well, i will consider to stop mixing those weird LSD's with mah weed.
But for, real. Well prepare food for her, then ask her how she turned up in my hous and specialy in my bed. Like, was he just going for a walk, saw that user's house and deiceded it would be ok to go to sleep there?
Any option to fuck is not considered since it is gross on all the levels. Fapping to mobians on the internet? Yeah, it is weird but ok. Fucking as human/mobian is just not ok at all. Maybe i would think about that if i would be mobian.

What the fuck is that picture.

This is cute but kinda sad

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhh, right, maybe male mobian/female human is probably would be ok, but male human/mobian fema, well that's fucking just so wrong man. And if that's so, they should probably be child free, because i don't wan't to even think about how their children would be looking. Or how femal human will give a birth to hedgehogs.

Well, Rouge/Topaz had verry interesting relationships in Sonix X, but like best friends or something.

get in bed. go to sleep. I've had a long day I deserve a nap.

>sad
why?

>i don't wan't to even think about how their children would be looking

Nth for please remake sonic 06

That's the idea.

>tfw Topaz is gone and will never be in the comic because of rights issues
I really need the current Universe arc to end with Madonna and a bunch of G.U.N soldiers showing up to save the day by pumping Nagus full of hot lead. Cause so far, Not-Topaz has done just about jack shit, which brings to mind the question of why they even bothered to introduce her.

user, even if the gameplay was perfect, I don't think there's a way to fix that story

well, nekomimi is explaineble, but cat tail? Well at least she should have canonical hedgehog tail from Sonic or something. Still it looks so straaaange...

Anyway, i prefer for mobians spiecies relationships, rather then hymen.

cause Chip died :_:

Well, everybody die someday.

Is Shadow immortal?

>Chip died
And nothing of value was lost

Thank god for that.

You guys are fucking heartless

Chip was an annoying piece of shit who had no personality outside of "I like food"

This is the fanbase that is inlove with Shadow. What you thought was going to happen.

Nope i think, or it could be something else. Like, he could live for eternity, but as any normal entity can go mad because of living so much, remembering so much. It will considere a death at some point or rebirth or something.
Well, he could live like a Badass Highlander (only without cutting heads and screaming while Princes of The Universe is playing in background) fucking mobian bitches, living the dream and protecting Mobius from enemies. But eventually he will be surrounded by that fact that everybody dies in the end. Or you know, he could meet some one immortal as he, and even then when everybody will die on a planet, they will need to start a life on a planet in Adam & Eve style or something.

Who doesn't love Shadow?

>remembering so much.
I don't think that would be a problem for Shadow.

>someone finally removed the double links in the OP
good job OP

He was so fucking annoying. The game would have been better without his retarded ass.

Tell me one good thing about Chip.

Exactly. No fun was allowed in the game because we had to put up with Chip's bullshit.

He's adorable and has cute interactions with Sonic.

He also pilots a Voltron consisting of buildings.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk

>He's adorable and has cute interactions with Sonic.
No he wasn't. He was annoying with an annoying goddamn voice and I didn't believe for a second that Sonic could like someone like him

>He's adorable
That's debatable.
>and has cute interactions with Sonic.
So does Tails and Amy. Your point?

Regardless if you like Chip or not, don't tell me you didn't feel at least A LITTLE sad when he sacrificed himself?
youtu.be/KEGKcWHqhZQ

The only thing Chip has going for him is the fact he'll never show up again.
The moment he's finally gone in the comic will be a happy day.

Do you guys even consider an idea of creating a local fan character for Veeky Forums board? Like, we got a Bamp and Sage, but would it would be awesome if there will be typical Veeky Forums characters set in /stgh/? Not for any weird Sonic RP or something or overbuffed Merry Sew characters (like ShadowCloneMegaDeth the foxbatthedgehogs 9000)
Like, what your opinion? Also, it is interesting how it could backfire if applyied.

No

>Do you guys even consider an idea of creating a local fan char
No

"Sonic, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you were on a quest for the Master Emerald."

"You know me and you don't get along."

"I don't think that's the point right now, Knuckles. I know how much that emerald means to you and I wanna help get it back.
Stop bein' stubborn and think."

"Well, I guess you're right."

"Ya damn right Knuckles. I know Eggman's secret station's here somewhere. All we have to do is find it. I know we'll need a key to get inside. That's our only way to find it. So let's go."

No

>"Ya damn
You ruined it.

>How about taking me back to the casbah and laying some bricks?

What did he mean by this?

>He didn't get it.

Man I need more of Rouge flustering people by flirting with them at inopportune times.

He'll never appear in the games ever again.

It's from the lyrics of one of Knuckles' SA2 songs.

Neither will anyone created after 3&K

what song is better?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sn9h6iPC-o
youtube.com/watch?v=697uVuJWRFg

And the games are better off for it

It was at the very end of the game, so of course I was sad.
Sad it didn't happen sooner.

Welp, that's fine i think :)

anyone got a compilation pic of all the times Tails got his heart broken?

sleep tight hogger

She's so gross looking.

Take pictures and upload them. Then demand payment for my scientific discovery and hand her off to the FBI.

Make breakfast. And ask my wife when the fuck we got such a fancy bed.

Why must Tails suffer so much?

ALL ABOARD!

Already been storytimed. In fact it got storytimed less than 2 days ago

oh in that case I'll stop, cheers user.

It cannot be helped. It is his destiny

Eh, no highquality digital though. Besides it's not like we have anything else going on right now. Go for it, Conductor-san.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm sorry.

it's okay I got another thing I can storytime

Tails doesnt deserve such a life.

>I got another thing I can storytime
Go on...

I wasn't laughing at you. Your post just brought this to mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs

Sea3on?

Shadow is only good when he's being mocked or made fun of. He's the embodiment of the direction SEGA and Sonic Team took that made the franchise a complete joke.

Funny, because Shadow himself normally had relatively good gameplay and it was mainly gameplay that made the franchise a joke.

Has there ever been an origin for the Chaos Emeralds or the Master Emerald?

This. Thankfully he's no longer relevant, nor is anyone introduced during the Adventure era. God the new characters from them were so bad. Thankfully Sega realized they were a mistake and have now just pretended they don't exist in the main series

He was introduced when Sonic was still considered good. What hell are you talking about.

On my thrift adventures today I came across this, so naturally I had to pick it up. If you guys want I can storytime it here. It's actually got some really neat illustrations.

And yeah it's really by a company called Troll Associates. I know.

Go right ahead and post it.

Do it