youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ar23z1cnV48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leo

scary ff monsters

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Raines did nothing wrong.

What items are necessary to beat Zeromus at lower levels? Silk Web?

Red magic is best magic

Both Delita relics on my only FFT pull

Could be worse

I'd debate you, but I can't bring myself to finish XIII so I don't have enough information to do so properly.

Here is a list I found with all the items in the final dungeon, translation is probably different but shouldn't be hard to figure out what you missed. Almost everyone has their final weapon/armour in that final dungeon.

Items to Find Black Garb, Sage's Staff, Murasame, Flame Whip, Dragon Shield, Dragon Helm, Dragon Mail, Dragon Gloves, Artemis Arrows, Elixir x3, White Fang, X-Potion, Stardust Rod, Crystal Shield, Protect Ring x2, Crystal Mail, Crystal Gloves, Crystal Helm, White Robe, Fuma Shuriken x5, Cottage x2, Minerva Bustier, Golden Apple, Ragnarok, Masamune, Gold Hourglass, Crystal.
Map Reward(s) Siren x3, Hi-Potion x10, Ether x5, X-Potion x5, Dry Ether x3, Light Curtain x3, Coeurl Whisker x3, Gold Hourglass x3, Stardust x3, Lunar Curtain x3.

Yep, got all of that. I was specifically referring to the optional-boss loot.
Thanks regardless, appreciate the effort.

Forgot to add
>mfw I can manage all the optional bosses as I am but not the manadatory one
in case the pic comes across as passive-aggressive

>had to use two mythril revives to beat Terra & Cloud

Fuck, I thought I'd never have to do that ever again. But I guess 7 MHO makes it all worth it.

Uhh... post setup?

XIII is super good, user.

hit him until he dies

OG fivesome, Rydia lowest level at 51 with ~1850 HP, Cecil & Kain highest at 55 and ~3500 HP.
If you need more I'm booting up the game now.
kek

He's right you know...

Oh and they're all kitted out with the latest armor & Holy Weapons you find in the last dungeon. I gave Edge & Rosa the Protect Rings and Rydia the Minerva robe. Lowest spec piece I still have on is Edge's Genji helmet I think, although Rydia might still have a Rune ring.

How does the Developer timeline cut up exactly?
i.e. Miyamoto being the Zelda guy until Ocarina, then handing it over to Aonuma

Then I dunno what to tell you. Just hit him with your strongest shit and spam items, it's the final boss after all. I think I myself beat him at that level, though I almost wiped at one point.

it's not clean because they didn't go off the deep end immediately

>X and XII in the "real" FF

Yeah, no.
You went full retard. Never go full retard.

>post your own image
>he's right you know
what did he mean by this?

>implying XII is not a real FF

So when is the next lucky banner? I want to know when to get my gun ready

here's a shocking fact for all of you: every Final Fantasy is a real Final Fantasy.

Even Adventure and Legends?

Except Final Fantasy Adventure. That is Seiken Densetsu.
Also Final Fantasy Legends, that is SaGa.

Can someone help me please?

I'm using Nox.

Then how come the games on the bottom half are better than the top half?

Ok, all Final Fantasy games that weren't rebranded for western audiences.

It's mostly Big Bang. Combined with his turn speed fucker wipes me out waaaay too quickly. Doesn't help that the only character with Slow is also the only character that can reliably heal my party efficiently (hence why I was wondering if Silk Webs might be the answer).
Also Haste/Hermes feels negligible so the whole 1 turn it's good for until he erases it scarcely seems worth it.

Final Fantasy Adventure is a Final Fantasy, just a spinoff. The Mana series became its own series afterwards but it was a Final Fantasy title even in japan.

it's out? how is it?

Nox has a network settings tab that you might have to configure.

The best Final Fantasy is Chrono Trigger.

I really wish I could beat that, saddens me so much that I can't. Fuck being new and not having an arsenal of powerful and Honed abilities.

people are saying it's only a "soft launch"? Some countries still doesn't have the game, so i downloaded it through qooapk.
Thanks I'll try to find it

Post setup noob.

why bother, that shit will no doubt be in XV without a stamina system

SOON

Such bait with the Gilgamesh banner coming soon.

>In the 2D releases, Shell boosts its target's Magic Defense stat by 3 points, to a maximum of 255, for the duration of the battle.
YES
>During the final battle with Zeromus it is programmed not to work at all.
FUCK

Don't worry, I already ran the numbers and I don't have enough damage without dark abilities Even with native Trinity+HotE (yes HotE pulls about 30k more party damage for me than Garland's BSB)

Lucky is fine, just don't draw on the full priced buffer one

Now I'm stuck on ToS.

I counted the possible relics: 22FFV, 21FFXII and 19 FFXIII for a total of 62, 4 possible BSB.
Then I realized there's a FFXIII event starting before it so there will be a couple more XIII relics and 1 more BSB.
The chance of getting a BSB will be about the same as a banner featuring one BSB.
I'll be pulling because it's a lucky draw.

The buffer one is omega bait, but it could be gold for new players if they dodge the blank, Garnet, or Vincent. I already have shout so I'm not biting on that one. SG would be nice, but I'm fine with RWing it until I see it on a better banner.

The better question is how are you having trouble with Zeromus? He's only hard in the DS version where he's got more than double his original HP and hits like a train

Didn't manage to make it run on Nox, I had to download on my phone to be able to run it.

If we get more DU lucky draws, these are the realms:
Dungeon Update 25 (III, XIII, FFT)
Dungeon Update 26 (V, VII, VIII, XI)
Dungeon Update 27 (VI, IX, XIII, XIV)
Dungeon Update 28 (VIII, IX, XIV, FFT)
Dungeon Update 29 (VIII, XII, XI)

Coming when DU24 hits, which is 6 Sep PST

Literally a reddit comment, you cheeky cunt.

how do you know this information

Save your mythril for Lightning OSB desu desu desu. She's worth it.

HOLD MA BEER, DARLING! I'M GOING IN FOR THE BAIT!

Why the FUCK lapis is not carried over if you open the app on another device?!

Why is Gumi such a goddamn cesspool of idiocy and incompetence?
And above all, why the fuck am I still playing this? Addiction is a bitch.

So what happens to a lightning fag if you grind lightning with lightning in your party

I checked the source of these leaks, obviously.

Literally a reddit comment. Stop it.

Lapis is only not carried away if you are changing OS (from android to apple) and this is extremely common, at least you can go back to the other OS and still have your lapis, a lot of games just delete your unspent currency if you transfer.

It is carried over between devices, just not between iOS and android. It likely has everything to do with Google playstore and iTunes having different prices for lapis so it kind of makes sense to keep those pools separate.

>lightning grinding a twin lightning
hnnnnng its too early for this thought

/v/ is making fun of XV, AGAIN!

fuck off

I'M AS CONFUSED AS YOU ARE THAT'S WHY I'M HERE ;_;

>it's going to flop
Reasons:
>it's not Versus
>gayboi characters
>it looks like shit
>jrpgs need to flop until they revert to atb
I hope you enjoyed this summary of the /v/ thread. Like and subscribe for more.

It only not carry over if you switch OS, almost no game have them carry over if you switch from android to iOS and vice versa.

Blame the apple store and Google playstore.

>gayboi characters
>flopping
CURRENT

It killed my favorite game

youtube.com/watch?v=ar23z1cnV48

Imagine you got tickets for your favorite band, and at last moment the backstreet boys appear on stage playing covers of your band.

Someone got the Dante comic?

>Moon is a straight, white, aryan female with a good sense of humor.
>The others are uggo fat lesbians with dumb blank stares.
>dumbfrogposters.jpg
What did he mean by this?

>You got tickets
Only that you didn't, you didn't pay for a product and receive another. Your analogy fucking sucks

What a fucking retard, at least try to know what you are talking about before posting about it.

how the fuck can a game that was never released be your favorite game?

Don't make me call my sandwich artist buddy

Excellent parody, friend.

>Lightning's OSB is not Equilibrium but a shitty random gunblade
>No Saviour wardrobe
Eh.

Was IX or X the last game by the "old" team?
You know, the one that wouldn't make everyone paranoid if they were remaking FFVII instead.

>parody

>random gunblade
It's Gladius, which is fitting for an OSB because it was her weapon with the most emphasis on physical dmg instead of mixed/magical.

yikes

Makoto is best Scout

BE stuff:

Kefka 6*

>210 MAG at Max Level
>Magical Man-Eater
>MP +20%
>AoE Magic Attack: 380% MAG damage + Enemy SPR -40%
>Passive: Evasion rate +20%
>Passive: 20% chance to reduce all enemy stats when attacked by a physical attack
>AoE Hyperdrive-eque attack

Terra 6*

>211 MAG at Max Level
>Dispelga
>Flare
>Arise
>MP +20%
>Light of Hope:AoE Esuna
>Madou force release: Self-buff MAG +50% for 3 turns

Do you guys think this is worth it for someone with pretty low mythril/mythril income due to all dungeons cleared? V, XII and XIII are all some pretty potent realms, relic-wise.

Odd timing though since I think this will include the items from the first banner of the Raines event but not the second?

How the flying fuck do I defeat Enkidu and Gilgamesh on the ship in FFV? Enkidu keeps healing like a little pussy.

What are some good ways to cheese the boss fight?

Well, that's objectively true. Even LR says as much.

I'm not to the point of using myth yet but i probably will have to once i find my best combo. Switching to two healers now.

That fucking darkness medals are screwing everything up.

>"new" FF people have been developing the series since FFV
Sounds good to me. The series was pretty irrelevant until then.

Yeah, it's still not available in some EU territories.

This is the setup I'm using. God damn DeNa release Gordons MC2 in the hall

Bump

>forgetting that Lord Nomura was ready to toss out absolutely everything just to make a literal boyband musical cover
Delusional fanfictionfags, when will they learn.

Fuck off retard.

They even made him an almost good Phys/Mag hybrid in RK. His attack ain't the greatest, but for someone with 4* Support it's pretty fine, still, and his MAG is solid. Now the problem is that EVERY SINGLE ONE of his SBs is Magic based, and I reckon his weaponry will all be MAG > ATK rather than ATK > MAG, though you can always give him Quina's Spear or something that has both.

Losing out on ATK in exchange for MAG on hybrids is the biggest mistake they need to stop making with ATK formula making every point of ATK worth 2.4 points of MAG when it comes to damage calc.

I see, thanks for the explanation. Is it safe to TM macro-farm on Nox and then switch back to iOS?

Slap a dualcast and mag 30% on kefka and he's good to go