For those that like the game edition...
No bitchers, arguers or whiners allowed

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
(NSFW)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Sllaq9e7w0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have a containment board

How do i belong in pol? Im tried of all the cancerous arguments in fog lately. I just want people to share webms waifus and playthroughs. Instead of being destructive cancer 24/7.

Wrong thread, user.

We're all in here.

Daily reminder that all race supremacist sister fuckers and fedoralords must go to

Or your nearest gulag

No thats the wrong fucking thread, ill make this thread over and over until those fucking NMAs get the fuck out of /fog/

user nobody cares about your nigger hating warhammer bullshit, not everyone in the brotherhood thinks synths themselves are the problem, or that they aren't sentient.

Why do you think anyone who disagrees with you is some extreme left anarcho communism trans fag tumblr user.

This all started because you literally couldn't handle having black people in your video game, and asked the modding community to help you not get triggered and sperg out.

You give real trump supporters like me a bad name, you are why they think trump supports the KKK.

NMAs
New Mexico Aid bureau?

IM NOT THE SAME FUCKING MORON AS HIM I HATE THAT FUCKING GUY I HATE EVRYONE WHO IS ARGUING ON FOG RIGHT NOW ON BOTH SIDES. I JUST WANT MY GENERAL BACK

I was playing Nuka World on the weekend (I was one of the assholes who kept pestering about missing a star core). I formatted my pc and reinstalled windows, now I reinstalled F4 and I keep getting crash to desktop. I didn't change anything in my system other than restart OS (same version of W10 both times). So, what gives. How do I troubleshoot this? It was working and now it isn't.

Wrong thread.

so you are a nigger loving cucked nu male

Great fucking meme retard

I'm not in any part of these gay arguments and shutposting, I just want a decent thread that isn't full of whiners and bitchers.a thread where people actually talk about fallout 4.

That's the cancer thread you faggots killed, this is the new, current thread

I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING STUPID CHILDISH ARGUMENTS. I WANT TO PLAY AND DISCUSS A VIDEOGAME. FUCK THIS FANBASE ANYMORE. YOU ARE ALL SHIT

Are you black?

No im chinese american, i give no fucks i just want to play this goddamn game and discuss it without all of this arguing and bullshit.

Just report them. They're simply shitposters and nothing more.

Where is Nuka World located?

Different guy here, who's white.

I want you fucks to go back to your containment board with the rest of you fedoralords and sisterfucker rednecks

I vote for a moratorium on /fog/ if this thread stays as shitty as the past one. The triggered libshit and anti-buff need to get the fuck out 5 minutes ago.

In this thread

Look, I btfo some stupid railroad faggot, and the rest of you got triggered like littlr children when I said I opposed racemixing

Now, there is some retard who is linking everyone to /pol/

You're all autistic. I will never take a gaming kiddie seriously again, you don't deserve to have your voice heard

Go to the old thread and let the triggered railroad faggot spam this one with linksmto pol if he cares so much

Wrong thread. This is the current thread due to overwhelming faggotry. Stop spamming this shit in here.

>triggered libshit
I thought the guy shitposting is a nazi /pol/ack

You do know there is more then one person who hates your stupid redneck dixie democrat ">Synths aren't sentient" ass right?

Oh look, a nigger is upset that his self-insert fantasy robots aren't being respected in his safe space. Why don't you get back to blocking highways because synth lives matter? We need to BUILD WALL to keep this kind of trash out of OUR safe space.

I'm chinese, do you really think i give a fuck about race mixing? Chinese alpha race fuck you. What im mad about is how much shitposting and whining is happening on fog right now instead of talking about the fucking game.

You have a containment board.

tumblr.com Go and never come back...NIGGER.

i want mags to walk barefoot through nuka world park then go back to base and have me lick her feet clean.......

hnnnng.

Le footfag

Synths might humans =/= Black lives matter, and all whites should be cucks

Cito is the perfect companion material. What the fuck was bestheda thinking?

Mags is better than all of them you total fuck.

go back to drooling over asses nigger and leave the intellectuals to the thinking mans fetish: feet and, more specifically, soles.

Nobodybcares what you think, libshit

If you want to see what kind of arguments you have, just look at that retard who keeps spamming the link to pol. Liberals have nothing but childish insults and non arguments

So no, Nobody here cares what you have to say

Same thing, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say

You know, this wouldn't be happening if you stupid fucks didn't get triggered by my racemixing genocide I suggested

Well, there you go, you have the alternative.. You have a fucking faggot spamming links because
>muh feelings!
>facts and logic belong on a containment board!

You cucks deserve this

Also
>Menchildren think I will take them seriously and actually argue politics with them when all they can do is spam links to pol or call me middle school backyard names

#1 I'm a tit-man
#2 I'm white
Irish women have some of the best pasty white tits with pink nipples you'll ever see lad.

>shitty low life raider bitch
>better than Tarzan clone

kekkity kekers

>racemixing genocide
>Genocide
Do you not see the problem?
You are a racist and need to fuck off.

>Politics
>kill all the blacks and nu males is politics now

Everyone talking about race right now needs to go to /pol/ and get the fuck out of /fog/ nobody cares if your nigger or kkk. We care about the fucking game you faggots so please fucking leave and never come back.

no, it's common sense

Just you wait

Or maybe we're doing this because this is a place for talking about video games, not political debate.

Dumbass hick

>Impying he won't call you a nigger cuck railroad faggot and ignore you.

It's hopeless

Ok im about to post my farm of preston clones farming watermelons would that make you gentlemen appeased?

That's basically what I said though,

Ugh whatever

>says I have no argument, I only call people meanie names
>Proceeds to not offer any arguments, just call me meanie names

WHO ELSE IS #GRILLING4HILLARY?!

also, please kindly do fuck off to pol, I want to talk about videogames, I don't do political arguments with gaming kiddies.

What a gross cuck

Ironic

Also race mixing doesn't call for death sentence

Being born with a type of skin tone doesn't call for you to be put to death as that would be a cruel draw of luck

Shitposting tumblr memes is just making you seem more and more extreme.

If you think a trump supporter who thinks blacks should be able to live and improve their shitty culture is too extreme left wing for you then I guess you are just too far gone.

Synths have DNA, they are shown to be sentient, they display more feelings then an autistic man-child like you. They can self recognize and are self aware, They show empathy, and as long as the institute doesn't active their control chip (since I destroyed them for the brotherhood) they are fine. They are human enough to me.

Does anyone have that mighty man remix link? The one where he says

>I'm six feet tall and I ain't six feet tall

You don't get it. I'm not arguing with you not because I don't have an argument. I'd love to grill your ass in an actual political group

I'm not presenting an argument to you because this is a fucking video game discussion board not a politics one you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=Sllaq9e7w0k

Not an argument, and none of that matters. I still do 't like race mixed couples, I see le human robots as more human as their abominable offspring. You won't change that, so stop acting like a canceroua faggot and take it to pol if you don't like it, we are here to talk about videogames, not politics

You are the problem here, not me

Exactly what I am saying. I originally said I wanted a mod or something that would eleiminate race mixers and other degenrates in f4, but I decided to create a list instead and kill them. This triggered all sorts of ucks who tried starting poitical arguments

not my fault you're all a bunch of whining, autistic cry babies that bitch and moan when somebody says something you don't like

>yeaaahhh
>Yeaaaahhh
>YEAAAAHHHHHH

Every fucking time.

Christ, you are just the edgiest, most spoiled faggot I've seen here. I hope you got mugged or something to make you so butthurt, because otherwise, you are a waste of life.

fuck you too, degenerate

Pro tip: I have a gun, you liberal scumbags don't, and that's the only thing that matters

Also, liberals are beat where I live, so I'm not #edgy I back up my words

YOU FUCKHEADS HAVE A CONTAINMENT BOARD

GET THE FUCK OUT

Well what the fuck did you expect when you want your political views to be brought into the non politically aligned video game discussion board Cletus. People, will argue because this place isn't a political discussion board where people of a certain belief congregate, but where people of all backgrounds come to discuss vidya. You should've asked somewhere like stormfront or /pol/ or wherever you dumbasses congregate.

>Cletus
not an argument

I really hope you weren't expecting tl be taken seriously

Take the advice of the autistic railroad fag and go to /pol/, you are shitting up the thread with your meaningless opinions

>TFW I have a space armor mod and a list of degenerates to kill

this is going to be fun

WE AREN'T LIBERALS YOU RETARD,WE JUST AREN'T EDGE LORD SIX TEEN YEAR OLDS WHO WANT TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE.

For fuck sakes I'm starting to understand why liberals hate trump supporters.

I'll still support him, but any of his supporters can fuck off if most of them are like you and not me.

There you go assuming I'm something I'm not so you can shoot your mouth off. I'm done. You fucking idiot.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU RUINED THIS THREAD WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

NOBODY CARES ABOUT POLITICS GET OFF /FOG/ AND NEVER COME BACK

>not an argument
>not an argument
>not an argument
You are too thick to argue to anyways.

Don't even vote for trump. go vote for the real racist hilary... I'm sure it will be great seeing a stupid lunatic like you supporting Hilary. Like just sit right behind her at her next rally and start spewing your crap right behind her so everyone knows that Hilary supporters are just like you.

Just going to leave this behind

this is where all the butthurt originated

stay mad, faggot!

I think it started when you said you want to kill niggers and hate synths.

What I was saying is you want a mid that mixes your game with your political belief. You then proceeded to ask people to make one for you in a non politically aligned video game discussion board. You should've asked this on a video game discussion board in a place that shared your political beliefs.

Get over yourself I'd you didn't read the rest of my post because I called you a name that hurt your feewings. The name I called you is irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

My original post was a fallout discousion, little babies who are unfit for a political discusion in the first place started to derail the thread, I just wanted some basic questions asked

fuck you, just fuck you all

the answer was no, and to fuck off.
Nobody wanted to make a mod that removed your "cuck" problem even though race mixing isn't what cuckold is.

Just go into the geck and change it yourself.

Been talking to a guy who has a nephew who worked on the special and nuka world animations

He sounds like a cool guy and he also voiced both the bottle and cappy in the nuka world trailer

You wanted a mod that wanted to mix your political beliefs with the game. You should've asked on a videogame board on a forum for your beliefs

I agree, but you aren't helping.

This is just happens when an idiot wants to mix politics on a non political video game board.

You know that games have political content in them, right?

Do I have to improve settlements before I bully them? Or can I bully a settlement with like 20% happiness and it won't matter?

thisnhappens when idiots who think calling people childish names equal politics

you're all manbabies and I am entertained by this. I am staying on topic, but good god, if this triggers you so much, maybe I will make some webms of my journey and share them here

It doesn't matter. If you have automaton, you can set up a robo provisioner from a raider settlement to a normal one to access normal settlement crafting materials and such. Raider to raider settlements don't appear to use provisioners, instead just being linked without you doing anything.

Nice tip. Ducking great actually. Now I'm gonna make my provisioners Raider Sentries. Thanks user.

Did nuka world add new legendary effects?

You're the one who started it though. We weren't talking about it until you brought up your beliefs in a non politically aligned video game board.

I keep telling you, you should've asked on a video game board in a political forum for your beliefs

You only really need 1 raider to normal provisioner, but more for patrols is nice. Use nuka world robot parts to make it easier to find them.

Thanks man, you're giving me a lot of ideas.

But can you clarify?

>you only need one raider to normal provisioner

I feel like I'm reading this wrong.

Nope. Just one connection between the two types of settlement. Raider settlements don't need provisioners between them to share crafting materials.

who else just build their first exp gunner cage farm?
mfw there are spawning lvl 98 gunner sergants

no

Did they change how water spawns in settlements? I just built two industrial purifiers in Sanctuary for a total of 80 water level. I made sure I didn't have any other aid items in the workshop, then slept 10 days straight, and still haven't received a single bottle. I even tried fast traveling to a distant location and back. What gives?

question what does star control do?

As it says.