Why is the handle on the drivers side?

Why is the handle on the drivers side?
Also what's it's purpose?

It's for climbing out of the bunker

unless you're a britbong, that handle is on the passenger side (in the pic). Commonly referred to as the "oh shit" handle.

So you have a place to hold on to keep your self upright because the chairs are rubbish and don't have any side grip, thus forcing you to one hand it.

When Jesus takes the wheel, you'll want to hold on to something.

it's clearly on the passenger side, what are you talking about?

It's on both

I asked the same question to my ex gf.

She proceeded to get ontop of me, take my pants off, open the sunroof, and use it to pull herself to make it easy riding me.

because some cars have LHD and RHD variants, so making the interior as symmetrical as possible makes the rest of the design easier

>Why is the handle on the drivers side?
>Also what's it's purpose?

Because not everyone is in perfect physical shape. It is there for people who may have a leg injury or those who are fat and need help to get out of the car without falling over due to the angle. It's necessary because of past lawsuits. Yes, lawsuits.

Super Satan gets it.

This and hanging shirts and shit from

For old people and people with back problems like me who need to use their arms to get themselves out of a seat when shit gets bad.

For when your bro-truck is lifted so high you have to monkey-bar yourself in

Then you woke up with dry cum ontop of your dakimakura?

>i am a virgin so its impossible for anyone else to have sex

>dating sluts

Mine has it on both sides. It's something to tap my fingers on while waiting in traffic.

The rear ones have a 'curry hook' on them for hanging takeaways from, but it seems useless. They'd just swing around and bash into the windows and the pillar.

The fact that you're on a Malaysian hammer smithing collective points to the it.

>not dating ur own personal hoe
why not

No, those are for hanging dry cleaning.

>curry hook

What the fuck man they're meant to support the wiring loom for your subwoofer in the boot.

>The rear ones have a 'curry hook' on them for hanging takeaways from, but it seems useless.
From my grandfather's time onwards, those hooks above the rear windows are for clothes hangers. If you are driving to work, you hang your suit jacket and pressed work shirt so that they don't get wrinkled while you are driving. Work requirements are more relaxed than in my grandfather's time. Back then, you really did get ranked down if you came in with sweaty clothing or wrinkled clothing.

Americans are so fat that they need a handle to pull themselves in and out of their vehicles.

>MUH MURRIKANS
IP banning yurop/straya when

agreed

you can't truly be an enthusiast if you don't live in the US

>What the fuck man they're meant to support the wiring loom for your subwoofer in the boot.
So it is a nigger clip?

The VW New Beetle has a compartment for glasses there, quite clever

Back in my day, nigger hook meant something completely different

>tfw we'll never go back to the good old days
>all those smiles gone forever

my civic has it on both sides. if i rest my elbow on the window frame i can grasp the handle and have a comfortable driving position, also my civic is slammed as fuck so the handle does make standing up off the ground easier

My car doesn't have these.

But I could see them being useful. Some people complain my car is hard to get in and out of, bet a handle would make it easier.

But my car doesn't have handles, hangers, nothing.

lol
>pic unrelated but somehow feels relevant to my face

Never gonna happen burger nigger

it's an oh shit handle