@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

Last thread:

>big guys

"no"

Do I have to be alpha to play tanks? I've lvled most of my classes but haven't enjoyed any of them so starting over as a prot warrior

But I'm kind of a beta so I'm scared of having to lead shit

>quest as prot
ezpz can't die
>quest as fury
ezpz kill everything in 3 hits and have reliable heals
>quest as arms
no rage

This game is getting weirder with every quest Khadgar sends me.

Because they're really obvious fantasy classes.

The idea of a Holy Warrior has been around for ages, and Wizards have been cool as shit since Merlin.

>got to 110
>already bored and no motivation to play at all

Someone fix me.

anyone played both subtlety and outlaw rogues in Legion?

i started out on Subtlety and enjoy it, but everyone seems to like Outlaw a lot and i just dinged 102 so thought i might try it before i decide where to dump all my power points

If Velen becomes a raid boss because he goes rogue or something after 'm-muh son' I swear I'm going to start mailing turds to blizzard
if it's just an excuse to get him to actually stop being useless and finally fight the legion then it's not so bad

>Thought leveling was a grind
>110 is where it really begins

legion launched a day ago you autist, stop power-playing so much

lvl a Rogue to 110 on a pvp server, then go gank all the kids that can't afford boosts in low lvl areas, that's always fun

>Got to 105

>Already bored and no motivation to play at all

Help

*slaps you on the cheek*

Anyone who complains about flying mounts is autistic, they should have been included the same way they were in TBC.

Why do I have to inconvenience myself just to appease some spergs because "muh game feels alive even tho i dont interact with anyone lols"

Also Blizz does this because they want their game world to appear larger since you're inconvenienced to ride everywhere, it's just a ruse

>Blizz does this because they want their game world to appear larger
Yes, that the entire point of it

>high general rakeesh

bliiiiiiizzz

>they actually gave a worgen NPC something besides the raspy smoker's voice
Now if we could just get a model update

launched two days ago you fucking retard and I took my sweet time, didn't skip meals, slept properly, still went to the gym and for drives. I don't know how slow and autistic you have to be to not be 110 yet holy shit.

What do you do when you're 110? Keep questing for the pathfinder achievement?

>Got to 105
>Saved Azsuna and Stormheim for last
>Can't wait to go home and hit those zones

The real issue is trying to avoid Stormheim spoilers until I get there...

tfw no pand gf to do this to

Should I pay good money to transfer a rogue levl 100 to my account with legion, or should i just just level one from scratch, basically I want motivation to waste money please

>it's autistic not to play this game a lot

Jesus christ 4chans keep on surprising me

I disagree. Frost has amazing survivability if you know what you're doing. The amount of CC, defensives and escape mechanism that you have means that you can get out of some pretty sticky situations.

Obviously, any class will have difficulty fighting off 3-4 players hell bent on ganking them but frost mages stand a better chance than most.

>still no cypher of the broke bone
fuck fuck fuck

Did you even read the post you mongoloid? I didn't play a lot at all.

why no one likes farondis

Anyone done heroics yet? I'm 807 on my disc priest and wondering how they are scaled since Normal seems even easier than prior expansions Normal mode.

I notice you didn't mention a job or school or social engagements.

Is it just me or does every zone seem incredibly cramped? I think it's because they're all supposed to level you and have the 110 objectives.

I miss wide open plains with a tranquil atmosophere.

>the short music cues
>Frost DKs get Arthas' theme

so... this... is... the power... of... nostalgia...

I fucking love it

>job

Everyone laugh at this wageslave.

I notice you're illiterate.

Don't bully IcyNEET

His disobedience to Azshara doomed his people to an eternal undying hell.

We MGS now

They've had hide in the box to watch rp quests since forever, like TBC old

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

Except this makes the exact same sound and gives a ! above your head

Thank you for telling me that, I'm a Konami employee so I will notify our lawyers.

What part of not skipping meals, sleeping, going to the gym, or going for "drives" is a job or school or a social engagement?

Please enlighten me, Icy-kun.

Having meals with people, going to the gym with people, and going for drives with people are social engagements you dummy.

>come back to the game
>server pop is Low
>no new connected realms
>new areas are a fucking ghost town

Discount transfer services when?

If you're on NA I've heard people getting free transfers after begging in a ticket. If you're EU then tough shit, because we never get anything for free.

Why is Velen so salty about us killing Rakeesh?

I mean, he's a demon. He's not actually dead. We've just given him a timeout in the Twisting Nether for a few years, but he was actively shooting us with Light Magic to stop us when Rakeesh was about to blow up the Exodar.

>new areas are a fucking ghost town

what did he mean by this

If you don't specify, people can assume. And since this is Veeky Forums, I'd assume most people here would do as much of that as possible alone, and preferably in front of their computers.

My point was just that, while you don't have to go full-autistic NEET to be 110 already, there's more than enough reason besides being "slow and autistic" to NOT be 110 yet.

Just finished getting all the relics on alts. Im just happy class quests are back. Always hated that they removed them years ago.

I think the Destro quest was the best in my opinion.

Its his son

So what's the best ratio for dumping artifact power between main and off spec?

What's the point of the Dalaran Hearthstone when all the class halls have a portal to Dalaran anyway and the class hall ports are like a 30 second CD?

Get main to 13, then work on offspec to 13

Warriors, what's your opinion on fury vs arms? Which one better\more fun to play pve?

Yeah dude, let me blog about what exactly I did in those few days so I don't get projected on.

Yeah, I got that.

But why is he mad. He acts like we've killed him off forever and this is their last meeting ever, when we know that's not how demons work.

I've noticed two things in Highmountain
>The new eagle wings look fucking horrific
>Harpies are fucking hot

Destro was cool but retarded.

>I see you've come over to the winning side, don't betray me ;)
>OH NO YOU BETRAYED ME HOW COULD I HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

What's the reasoning behind this?

His point is that the guy isn't dead because demons don't die unless you kill them in the twisting nether.

Should I come back?

I wanna come back.

14th skill point costs more than 1-13. Since you won't have Artifact Knowledge yet to make those 20/35 AP tokens any better its overall better to just throw them into your alt spec instead of try to get the 14th trait on main.

How are rogue artifact quests?

do it

Not him but essentially that's where the next single point costs as much as all of the previous points combined. So you can equalize your other artifact for the same price as just getting the next point.

>he only plays skimpy sluts
wew your virgin is showing

Makes sense. Thanks for the tip mate.

Meh, I explained the point I was making, which seems to have flown over your head.

I was just explaining my reasoning for the snarky way I answered the first time I responded.

Warlocks are naturally pretty shifty motherfuckers so believing they're switching to the side of greater power makes sense. Still fucking retarded that he trusts some random shmuck with the scepter of fucking sargeras though.

It's too late I'm already driving to your house with my boys, and we're about to beat you up and have your meals, then go to the gym.

Did you ever regret a race change?

Changed my dwarf warrior to worgen when cata came out, still regret it.

I liked that cause i also dislike how they forced alt timeline Gul'Dan into the "real" world. So anything to make him look dumb is fine by me.

shut up spic

>harpies are hot

Is their Highmountain model different from their Val'Sharrah model? Because they weren't overly attractive in Val'Sharrah overall.

No, because I actually think twice before doing it .

I've never had a race change because I'm not a retard.

I changed from Night Elf to Panda to Orc.
I wish I could've stayed panda.

How about after that? Just keep alternating?

Because of really bad writing. You didn't catch the part at the end where Velen had "seen this before"? His baby gets kidnapped off camera (probably in some dumb fucking WoW novel or even worse the movie, who fucking cares Jesus Christ) and we have to witness the over the top melodrama. It's just bad writing, like FFXIII level bad.

I guarantee someone thought it would be cool and that's why they did it. Not because it makes narrative sense, respects its audience or even subverts its audience expectations--it was just for effect.

I get that there was a lot of content to write, but they need to take these people on a refresher course. "Show don't tell" should be stitched behind their eyelids.

I feel like destro should've gotten a different artifact and gave demonology the scepter. Opening portals to demonic worlds makes tons more sense for demo, although the talking skull is awesome. I want something to helps me conjure fel fire to obliterate shit and not little swirly purple damage holes.

>guild is dead
>apply for a nice 12h/w raiding guild
>don't get accepted
>rest of the decent guilds on my server require way more time commitment

I changed a bunch of my characters to fem draenei. No regrets.

I have literally never been not accepted to a guild. God damn user it's so easy.

Has sargeras had queues since the launch?

>only 3 raid tiers
>guldan is the last boss

wtf is this how is this acceptable? Do you guys remember a certain expansion called the burning crusade and how many tiers that had?

If they were to make the world larger, to compensate for flying everywhere making it seem small, you would just whine about long travel times anyway. This might lead to blizz giving us ridiculous flying speeds, and if so we're back to square one.
I like keeping flying limited to certain zones designed for it, but to also have a way of quick travel across the whole world(flight points and portals).

Oh no, I'm so scared. Someone hold me.

I probably should, since I stopped contributing anything useful to the thread a couple posts ago.

Who do you think I am, anywho? I'm intensely curious.

Goblin, blood elf or forsaken rogue?

not while I've been playing, it's been pretty good so far
I'm off peak because not NA though so there might be some at prime time

Some but not much, its been a breeze to get in somehow.

Not enough resources. Right now we have like 1 tenth of the playerbase we had during BC, and the cash shop isn't helping either.

Are Warlocks really in a shit place overall? Or is it just muh deeps in Raids that people are worrying about?

Because I don't care about muh hardcore raiding, if they're fine and can do open-world PvE stuff fine without getting smashed into a paste by mobs then I'll boost one.

Hahaha

I HATE THESE FUCKING HARPY VOICES SO MUCH

Fastest way to get to 60?

>it's a Velen explains the exodar to a draenei episode

It annoys me only a little, maybe writing unique racial dialogue is a little too much work.

>Who do you think I am

A retard that should leave.

Pandaren Female

Nah looks like shit in all armor and is a meme

>finally give Malfurion and Tyrande shit to do
>it's the worst zone of the expansion