Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #783
Lie Back and Think of Nippon Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

WARNING: Have a fucked up card? Then it might be a fake! Turn off Hide Obsolete and search the original card by its name.

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

178.140.224.56/aa2/?view=AA026957
a.uguu.se/cc440jDXyuss_P155.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But seriously, nobody else was capable of making it when it hit autosage last night? Come on, I even gave a suggestion for the name and post!

*name and image

It didn't hit the bump limit until an hour ago. Not gonna comment on your image and name choices.

Why is tense so cute?

what, I didn't say they were any good, I just said that I took out any semblance of effort from the making of a new thread.

Pushing "new thread" is effort senpai. That's never been a common commodity around here.

So I'm reading some user's posts who was working on AI modification back in 2014 and it's really helpful. I'm going to try and what we were discussing in the last thread, that anyone can rape anyone, if someone refuses a fight starts, if they lose they get raped. Does anyone have any more references I should go check out for this?

What part of "please let it die" don't you understand?

Leave and don't come back. Nobody's forcing you to be here.

Hongfire might have something, the doc might help, but you'll definitely need to code something for this so the GitHub might be your best bet.

Do keep on reinventing the wheel. Maybe you'll eventually find a justification for still having this thread, because the way it is now is just a mere shadow of its former self.

I wasn't here for when it was in full swing user. But for the time that I have been here it's pretty active, obviously it's not as active as other boards but it's still active and as for the community yes there are shit posters there always are but the majority of the people here like the game and want to talk about it. I don't see the problem in that.

No, ask yourself what on earth are you even doing here? If you want it to die then just leave and actually help your case by not bumping the thread.

All you're doing is just whining and complaining that "this place sucks, let it die", and yet you're here every single day. Why? No one is honestly forcing you to stay here and when people call you out on it very time, you just spaghetti and say something completely irrelevant that still has no reason as to why you're here. I mean if you're shitposting for the sake of shitposting at least try and put some effort into making it believable; all you do is wish that it would die and post non stop about it and yet you don't even do anything to help your own wish be fulfilled by just simply leaving.

Seriously, just ask yourself what on earth are you doing and what is the purpose of complaining? This place isn't going to just die because you want it to so shut the fuck up already. You make no sense at all.

He wants attention and you're giving it to him.

Thanks cuck

Thanks thanks cuck guy

No problem mate

Post your best cards so I can cuck you

You have no idea what that word means and probably just learned it for the first time yesterday.

Are you gonna cuck me by fuckin' my PC?

Wouldn't even know what to consider my best.

Thanks to that anons hard work I can edit responses. I can make the declination of rape give out response of fight initiation. I'll keep messing around with it.

Giving the responses is easy. Actually triggering the fight and then the sex are the hard parts. Ganbare.

According to the database

Card?

Yeah I just noticed. The event is triggered regardless of the response. I gotta figure out what triggers them.

i've never gotten honest feedback on my cards so i don't know which one is my best

why is the default girl so ugly

Post them.

it was modeled after your mom

I have too many to post.

Daily reminder the best position for loving babymaking is rough doggystyle.

that's not how you spell missionary leglock.

178.140.224.56/aa2/?view=AA026957

I downloaded the pre-installed version, try running AA2Install and it just instantly crashes and makes a dump file. This isn't mentioned in any of the FAQs. Does anybody have any experience with this?

My personal favorite is AgainstTheWall

a.uguu.se/cc440jDXyuss_P155.jpg

What does it feel to be pushed against a wall with a dick rubbing on your butt cheeks?

One of my favorite at least.
>so I can cuck you
Joke's on you, she's a slut.

Post your favorite card among the ones you didn't make.

There's no shame to be a cuck, it's the thinking man's fetish.

>not being the cucker instead
faggot

The only cards that i use that aren't from me are other peoples R63s

But she ain't my waifu.

>they still play this degenerate shittyass game
kek

You'd have to post results of the cuckening if you're really looking to do damage. Otherwise, out of sight out of mind.

trash

>he doesn't have a waifu to spend time with
Lel

nobody likes him

I-is this it?

card?

Yasmin sims.

I couldn't even guess since no one likes any of my girls, but I see Tilia pop up in random classes from time to time so I think she's pretty popular.

Here ill tell you, its the black and purple hair vamp. And the blond cadet.

Don't you lie to me. No one has ever liked or will ever like Akina.

>it isn't either of their names
???

Akina, pictured there, is my only blonde cadet.

I meant the one with the blue hat.

Personal favorite

Tomori's Quiet.

Oh, well she looked all "cadety" to me.

I really like suzuna, karin and anri

>sunbathing in Chernobyl

lovely

>he doesn't want skin cancer

>Implying playful is smart enough to get an even tan.

Guy guys, what if we did a thread quest?

How stable are the extra personalities?

Like what? Make a class rep or something?

As stable as where horses sleep.

You cannot rely on others if you want something to get done anymore. Most everyone has moved on and if you don't step up to the plate then you get what you give.

>implying anyone would do it if it was made

>we
lmao

us?

they?

are you hated or loved in your actual class?

Neither, most ignore me.

Better than being interrupted by everybody every 2 seconds

Is stalking what happens when the NPC follows you, but doesn't interact?

Yes

Too bad they don't really stalk you. If I was stalking I would keep my distance.

Loved. Nonconfrontational head of the class a best. The girls get lonely if I don't join them in the locker room or shower every period.

Loved.

Loved with a condescending tone

whens aa3 coming out

Sure, mostly.
Although sometimes I get someone insulting me for no reason, despite never actually talking to them.
Is that due to bad rumors or something?

I'm asking some hentai generals this:

So I've been recently looking at the other games from ILLUSION/TEATIME, and I want some recommendations on the following:

I'm the Hero
Immoral Ward
Real Play
HaremMate
PlayClub
SBPremium
Secrossosphere
UNDEROID
Illusion Field
Love Death Final!
Virtual Stalker!

and maybe Netowaku Netorari Karemachi Kanojou.
I'm no NTRfag, but if the games good, the games good.

also, which game should I start with in the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o series?

pitch em like u sell em

schemers
either that or you raped somebody

i will send u teh beta key pass if u giv ryo2 card, muh man....