/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #410

"Kate Best girl" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/11013698
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687
strawpoll.me/11103444
strawpoll.me/11107672

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mYBnowe4OY
youtube.com/watch?v=kyevkcWL2qk
youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA
kazimir29.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True love is not about endless smiles, that's unrealistic and does not work with life how is (Which sometimes can be strange). True love is about having someone there to wipe away the tears and help you in your worst moments.

Kate is the best

>Go to post Pricefield.jpg
>Error: Duplicate file
Seems I've been beat to it. oh well.
youtube.com/watch?v=5mYBnowe4OY

Hi /lisg/! After the positive feedback from the /lisg/ sings Glass Walls. We are going to do another.
We are going to be singing Obstacles now. Since it won the strawpoll.

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone. Try singing the whole song in 1 go. This makes it easier to edit. Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.
Last time there were a few that were in but they were super quiet. If your mic is super low volume try to use your phone as well or just get a better mic, how can anyone even hear you.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected] You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit. Also try to put ‘Obstacles’ in the subject line.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 12th of September 23:59 UTC/GTM.

>I can’t sing!!! No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

Predictions for the series?
Will it be a re-telling of the game's story, a modified versions, an entirely new story, or a prequel?

It could be neat to see a post-storm mystery. The week from the eyes of someone else. Or maybe a prequel about Rachel's story.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

I want them to rip off the Twin Peaks movie and have it chronicle the last week of Rachel Amber's life.

Realistically, I think it will be a retelling of the game's story but with more emphasis on side characters.

Oops, sorry user.
I posted it because I thought you weren't here

It's all good. I was just amazed someone did it that quickly.
Also neat that Chloe got the first post this time.

That's what I want, to see Rachel. Even though it would be sad you at least know she gets justice and things work out in the end.
But if they're going to do a re-telling/ modification hen I sincerely hope that they either avoid picking an ending or create a third option. I know I'm not going to like it if they go Bay ending or make some self-sacrifice thing.

Do you know how to sing? Any pointers?

Is there any way Warren could redeem himself? Or is he destined to remain a cuck his entire life?

In all honesty he doesn't need to redeem anything. He's fine as is and just needs to realize that Max doesn't want more than friendship with him.
He just need to accept that, move on, find a girl that likes him back, and then be happy. That's it.

look who was on the plane guys

objectively best pic of max and chloe

What if episode 5 being so shitty was the plan all along.

We all know DONTNOD and Michael are all cucks and have been cucked and betrayed by past lovers.

We also know for a fact that effeminate men like Michael and the rest of DONTNOD have the manipulative powress of regular women.

So they made this game to make so emotionally invested only to be lied to, cheated on and cucked at episode 5. What if they wanted us to feel this way and succeeded.

>Wells finds the inflight move especially funny
>Laughs obnoxiously loud and kicks the seat in front of him the entire flight
Justice.
Jefferson is also on the plane, but he doesn't have his goatee

anyone got that picture of the tornado damage irl compared to in game?

I got you senpai

reminder that Max was on Arthur

Isn't this a little bit misleading? The tornado hasn't even reached the bay properly by that moment? When you get the option to sacrifice arcadia bay I'm guessing that's the kinda damage that would happen if you didn't rewind time.

This is the day after in the morning when Max and Chloe are driving away.

Those pictures are the aftermath of the storm. It hit the town and then dissipated as all Tornadoes do (Although technically the storm is a waterspout since it formed over water).
There's no telling how much destruction occurred further inland but from what's seen in Arcadia Bay's business area, the damage is not very extensive.

As other anons already said, those are indeed screenshots from the day after, when the tornado has already swept through the town.
Your confusion is however understandable as the damage is practically the same as it was before the tornado hit the town -that is, when we visited the diner for the photo.

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment.

Is anyone talented enough to make this picture into a pricefield picture? That would be amazing. Doesn't have to be the same quality just the same concept

I can't find pictures of the diner during the storm anywhere

The damage before and after is actually different. This is the diner before the storm hits.

Thank you! That's so much more clear. I wanted to see that sign saying "we die" again

That is a pretty nice picture, to be quite honest with you senpai.

I think it's just "die".

That's why I'd really love it to be a Pricefield picture

See , this is where the Butterfly Effect comes in to our advantage. In that timeline, the diner explodes and kills everyone inside. But in the final one where Max and Chloe drive out of town, it hasn't. Those inside were either alive or were able to escape to a safer spot.

They wouldn't have left the W up there if it was just that, with the W you have an invisible E and it becomes WE DIE as in if you save Chloe then we die, it's a foreshadowing.

or maybe this where if she didn't change fate then they were going to die there. true.

W ay DI E
What does it mean?!

No, it's double you die.

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

reminder

Michel please go. Your little tornado couldn't destroy wooden framed or sheet metal buildings.

Don't know if anyone remembers me looking for that pic, but I've found the sauce of it a while back. It's sadpiepash.

oh wow i thought it was official artwork. got a link to more of their LiS stuff?

That's her only LiS drawing.

that sucks. she's amazing.

>that tattoo
Just no.

Kate want's you to come with here to hell. all people who kill them self deserve to go to hell according to the bible.

anyone got evil max pics?

Can't have what doesn't exist.

REWIND THIS

DELETE THIS

see

I got the sudden urge to do some batting practice.

I love you, Mr. Jefferson!

youtube.com/watch?v=kyevkcWL2qk

NO NEIN NYET NON
Go away, Nightmare!Max.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA

kazimir29.deviantart.com/gallery/

goldmine to these amazing social media posts

We all know who it's from and we do not want to see their delusions.

what is this?

>ywn drown your sorrows in cheap whiskey with AU!Max

DELETE

One of the most disgusting things to ever grace the LiS fandom. It's not just a bad couple like Max/Warren, it's disturbing and pairing a victim with her attacker (And someone who has attacked others).

>goldmine
More like a place that's closer to hell than the surface.

It is at least an AU where he wasn't evil and was just as he appeared at face value? Or are they actually saying Max would forgive him and find herself romantically attracted to him after being abducted?

Max and Chloe are living life together and loving it.
Jefferson is spending the rest of his life in a jail cell and probably getting beaten by other inmates.
Max will show the world her skill as a photographer, Victoria will find faith and wealth, Kate will become an accomplished writer and help untold amounts of people through charity work, Jefferson will forever be a disgraced has-been who will fade from peoples memory.

That is justice.

I meant Victoria will find "Fame and wealth", but I guess she's going with Kate and converting now.
They do make a cute couple too.

Natural-hair Pricefield is great. Sad there doesn't seem to be that much of it

It's some sort of AU where Rachel is alive and the events of the game didn't unfold, and him and Max are dating and eventually married/have a kid. The artist often does pieces where he still drugs girls for photoshoots, including Max, and where Max is working as his protegee alongside Nathan. But those ones may be a different AU, I'm not entirely sure.

Well I do love Chloe's blue hair (And so do the both of them) it is nice to see her natural color as well. It's something Chloe could change with little effort and she could always redye it if she wanted.

Chloe looks very cute!

We know Max

It's born from madness, that's all there is to it.

They are so obvious with their posting about each other. It's actually kind of adorable.

Shut up. I'm not Max. Do you think I'd be here when I could be spending the day with Chloe, faggot?

Look! They love each other! How cute!

Oh. It seems like Victoria's posting and being jealous. My bad.

Au where Warren gets double teamed by Max & chloe when

How about you fuck off.

please

>19 IPs
>half of posts are bait
I bet Jefferson is behind this

>baytcucks are in overdrive

Post cute pictures of Kate to purify the thread

psst... Forgot to quote someone there, pal

I didn't. No (You) for (You).

kate!

>Michel's symbol is W D I E (in bae ending just D I E)
>however the tornado which they've presented only could EF2 tornado damage (the diner didn't even exploded, pan estates was still standing)

Michel pls D I E

What, no chloe? but then who will work the shaft and who will work the balls

Who gave Michel a train set?

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4