/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a more recent and official version of Vitamin that supports more games. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
-The source and a writeup of Henkaku have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
mega.nz/#!zp5j1SxL!QxG6b2dMrhbJD8P1jEPmhYdR0JecNm5W8iFOkgVTNFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please, avoid making the threads (or trying to change/add info) if you don't even know what it's about/want to spread misinformation. It's annoying.
Also, I know someone would complain about me removing the Pastebin links because they don't realize the one I left already links to all of them and having download links for the games in the news section makes no sense, so here's your explaination.

Do you really need to reinstall henkaku upon restarting your vita?

>still no proper dump of Nova, Hearts R or Innocence R
life is suffering

Does GE2 not work?

Yes

yep

/hbg/ is the best thread currently on Veeky Forums, vitagen can get fucked

To that user who said that he was dumping sly 1 standalone eu version. Are you still dumping it man?

How do I install the amphetamine plugin?

Step by step for dummies guide please.

Yes. I suggest you grab the offline installer.

yes, theres an offline installer too

Are those multiple adapters connected to run a SD card in the OP?

Hearts R got dumped.
its fucked
God Eaters don't work, not even with chinaman semen
put in the ux0/plugins
hold select when playing dumped games

I can do Hearts R, but I'm not at home atm.

Also
Tokyo Ghoul Jail been dumped yet?

Give me the down-low on taiko. It installs but doesn't boot, correct?

I have a way to grab the sce_sys and sce_modules folders from my cart unencrypted. I can upload them later tonight if the game at least installs, if anyone thinks that might fix it.

I've got Project Diva F 2nd and I can attempt fixing that if Taiko works.

Is there any way to speed up baidu on jdownloader?
Only getting 200 kb/s

Anyone ever manage to get these working? I remember one user said that 1 didn't dump correctly or something along those lines. I have zero clue if 2 works or not.

What does getting "Harry Poter'd"mean?

Damn, GE2 was the one game I really wanted.

I don't see a plugins directory on ux0.

I have to create it?

No, it's the Cobra Black Fin, the only way to pirate Vita games. Please buy it now.

Why the hell did OP AGAIN deleted this link. Get yout shit together

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

I tried replacing the Project Diva X files with Tales of Innocence's. Didn't work.

someone posted this last thread

HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR GAMES TO THE VITA FASTER THAN FTP:

Put your Game.vpk in a folder named Game.

Put your Game folder in your PSP savedata folder.

Transfer it via QCMA.

i'm at the point where im trying to transfer it by being on CMA on my vita, pc _> ps vita, psp/other. it's just not reading it. do i actually have to have played a psp game or what?

grabbing the modules straight from the cart doesn't make it work

be careful, sony just banned my fucking account

>GE2
>PC versions have Denuvo
>Vita versions don't work

Have the Chinese released their method yet?

Do people still use big blue menu?

That might have been encrypted.

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

Vita dump bin since OP is an autist

>implying
post proof

Nope.
I straight up replaces the 'Demo' image with the retail one and the Livearea still said 'Demo'.

we are all gonna make it
Yes

Not since FBI was updated to be good

No one's buying your bullshit vitagen

Yeah, why?

HAS
ANYONE
DUMPED
OMEGA
LABYRINTH?

WHEN'S CYBER SLUTS
WHERE'S THE MAGIC

Someone made a fake dump of Lego Harry Potter that formatted your memory card

>The source and a writeup of Henkaku have been released.
Get this piece of misinformation finally off the OP, or at least write that it's stage 2 (out of 3 total) exploit, not henkaku.

Same with the
>-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55.
as that one is the usermode webkit exploit (stage 1 exploit out of 3), not henkaku.

>expecting people WHO STILL ASK about dump of x game and barely read the OP to go on a pastabin to fetch a pastabin inside of a pastabin

Epic

Good thing I don't have a PSN account or care.

Higurashi user here.

I've done it lads.

Anyone?
It's for mahvel

I can't make amphetamine work.

I put the .suprx in ux0/plugins

I should put it in ux0/plugins/plugins or what?

How much time I have to press select?

thank god i don't like lego games. if that guy was smart he'd make a fake dump of something that was in high demand

But DAL works if you run it normally.

this game has literally been working for days
try something else

How the fuck are you doing it?

What is mahvel?

explain this sorcery please.

OP likely is from Vitagen

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Can digimon sluts work this way?

bullet girls was confirmed working just fine without any fixes, the dlc and update not.

corpse party gets C2 error, even with chinaman semen

Okay, now that I have homebrew, FBI and can install .cias whenever, should I be wary when certain games require an update? Can I update things whenever now without it compromising the CFW? I don't wanna patch or change anything.

Also since I completely scrapped the original odin sphere files, I have a feeling the vita stores a copy of the livearea elsewhere.

I couldn't get it to install, it kept giving me errors.

Saki Zenkoku-Hen has been confirmed as working, pastebin/googledocs needs that updated.

Finished dumping the chinese/english sub version of Moero chronicles, testing commencing now

yes it can

TL;DR:

>install JP Odin Sphere
>gut it and replace all the files with the game you want instead
>Chinese magic somehow makes it work

Replace an installed games app folder with the contents of another games vpk.

I don't think this will fix games that don't run, just ones that don't install. But who knows?

Been gone these past few threads, why are people running games within other games?

What is "Chinese magic"

Hey fags, can anyone link me to the go-to Baidu list?

Could you it to work by just installing the .vpk for xanadu/odin sphere instead of the whole game?

Then I'll test it. Do you have a link for digi sluts and a known how to do this method?

does that mean it only works with ftp?

How's this?
>-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
>-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html

I'll change it when I get to make the next thread.

It was just some memester that renamed a proof of concept thing before piracy was possible. It was like 60kb so the only people that were hit were the kinds that would download weird_al_Sasha_grey-SEXTaype.mp3.jpg.avi.exe from Limewire. Also, new dumps have a safemode flag thing so its not possible unless you ignore that prompt.

Super Time Force Ultra user, please respond

I miss the good old psp days
Everything was so simple back then...

I'm trying to transfer the vpks through the pspsave but it ETA says 300+ minutes what the fuck is happening I transferred project diva fine the other day.

chinese magic is where you replace broken files from your dumped game with files from the games that the mysterious chinaman dumped that always works perfectly. people also call it chinaman semen or the chinaman patch

A-user?????

here, instead of doing that, just rename your file "Anime Pantsu Quest.vpk.mp4" (note the .mp4) and stick it in your Videos folder that Windows makes by default. Then QCMA will move it over easily and you can use molecularshell to remove the .mp4 extension and install it.

Usb storage exploit for pstv when?

because i like mario

Anyone got Senran EV working?

I copied the wrong line
>-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

been up all light dling chink shit. Can someone please point me to a japanese Rorona and Shallie+?

Only ones I am missing. Going to dump all working japanese games into one big torrent on nyaa.

>tfw no clever pun names for 3ds codename CTR left to use for application names.
I wish citrus wasn't already taken, the icon is self explanatory.

I was using the odin0 and xanadu0 vpks we had to use for those to work originally, and they weren't the whole games. So sure, you just need a game that counts as installed to the vita.

I used ftp for copying the small files, but used the qcma method for the bigger ones to save time. Just doing the exact same thing you do with vpks, but with .rom, .pck or whatever files and restoring them to the folder.

Does this mean the Chinese can dump better than us?

Where did you find the others in Japanese? I've only found Meruru.

Did that chink MoeCron dump work? My download failed overnight.

Yeah there was a dump posted the other day. You just need to Post-Install patch it with the Chinaman files.

Is Titty Ninjas an actual good game?
I don't really care for the fan service

Did you manage to get Japanese Ayesha/Escha&Logy?

I've been trying to find those on the chink website, nothing so far.

yes. who knows how he does it. he's a mystery. every game he dumps works perfectly, but nobody knows who he is.

What do you mean fucked?
Please do it user

The story is amazing as every character is well written. The gameplay is a mindless button masher, so if you're into it, yeah, it's pretty fun

here you go bud

mega.nz/#!zp5j1SxL!QxG6b2dMrhbJD8P1jEPmhYdR0JecNm5W8iFOkgVTNFQ

how do you find the vita subforum in reddit?

It's mediocre, and the Vita version runs like absolute shit compared to the PS4 version.

It's garbage.

I'm still getting 0x8001001C errors every time I try to install big games. Does this happen to everyone?

It's mediocre to okay
Play it if you're out of other beat em ups

I want to play the atelier games in order. Is Rorona out yet?

Too repetetive. Fun for a while but gets boring once you realize you need to do all the stages a billion times with each characters.