Neptunia General #996 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2017/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

My wife, Neptune, it's so cute.

>come back
>mfw I see the thread

yurifags triggered and btfo

You're popular, expect to be gangraped like Nepgearanon eventually.

I guess it's about time I take a holiday, make some new pictures, finish that quest, and FUCKING BEAT THE FAKE CPUS.

Xth for casual nudity which I can't actually post because rules.

I love Nepgear!

Rei is Cute

I want to touch Rei's horn.

Kill yourself and leave, preferably in that order.

Uzume for #999!

How mean.

Could someone explain the "Neps are hetero" to me please?

Compa, desu!

t's the truth.

Looks better.

The only nep characters who are overtly homosexual are k-sha, million authur, and possibly IF/vert in ReBirth 1

Will they get boyfriends then?

nep characters are virtually all female, and yet.. There are zero canon lesbian relationships. It couldn't be more clear that they are straight. There simply aren't any male characters.

You forgot Red. She may be too young to have a real girlfriend, but she acts like a lesbian.

And it's Arthur, not Authur.

That logic makes no sense.

uh, yes it does.

Every character is female? That means there are TONS of opportunities for canon lesbian relationships.

Despite this, there are NONE of them. Not a single one.

The logical conclusion is that neps are straight.

That's right there aren't any young men with harem male lead-like design.

Opportunities happen when a character wants to take the next step, they just want to keep the status quo.

You have the idea that every character ever is gay until proven otherwise. Well that's not how it works.

shit spammer
shit meme

Now you're just making excuses to justify your stupid headcanon. If the characters were gay, then they would be gay. They aren't.

RED acts like a kid playing around, emulating her dating sim games though. Even she admits that she doesn't really get love.

Unless it's RB2 RED where she was flatter than NISA's chest.

>when a character wants to take the next step
Maybe they don't want to because they're not gay? It's a simpler, more likely explanation.

>master1200
Zombie please.

But the characters will be gay. If it's not in the next game, the in the next one, and if they don't become gay in that one, then wait for the next one. But they will be gay.

Being gay and being in a relationship are 2 different things. Most of them aren't in the mood of relationships.

That's right but the neptunia characters aren't in a relationship because they're not gay. They've known each other for hundreds of years and nothing has happened between them. Why? Because theyre not gay.

nice headcanon. Just admit that you're wrong.

You're right, they're aren't in the mood of relationships, so it doesn't matter what sexual orientation they are and never will.

Nepnowa will be canon though.

I'll tell you not all the characters in this game feel nothing but the desire to breed like you do. It would be a derail to the central game theme.
According to thy logic, the characters of any decent game with artistic depth(That is, No or little romance development between a girl and a boy which is purely to cater young people today with the shallow popcorn entertainment) are gay because they didn't think all their purpose in life is to find a het partner and breed.
Another thing,
>what is lily rank
The original file was larger than 4mb

>a normal relationship of a girl and a boy is made to cater to young people
Dude you're stupid.

Oh fuck Nepgear kills Uzume
God fucking murderer

Wonder why I missed the Uzume alive ending

>romance between a boy and a girl is "shallow popcorn entertainment"
>Romance and artistic depth are mutually exclusive
>Lily rank is gay romance, not friendship

You're the user doing it blind about two threads ago, right? You probably didn't upgrade your PR high enough to trigger the dreams needed for the True End.

You are just brainwashed by your "mainstream" entertainment today with their cliche Hollywood plots.
Read some decent works, and you'll find out that shallow chemical reaction in your brain really doesn't worth that much of praise.

I get it, lesbians are kino and straight people is pleb-tier who enjoy pleb-tier entertainment. Thanks for the input tumbrl.

>Buy ReBirth1 as my first Nep game
>Know literally nothing about the series
>Compa finds Nep-Nep and joins her party right from the very beginning
>"Oh, now I get it! She's named like that because she's your compa-nion!"

Does Zero Dimension need to be ugpraded too?

that's the only thing i didnt upgrade

I upgraded the pr to lvl 6 of the all 4 nation but vert seems short, she fall asleep then wakes up

true ending is more than just PR though.

You needed to get Planeptune shares to 60% and see a specific event. Then you needed to do the same with Lowee, lastation, and leanbox. In addition, you had to view every event in the zero dimension.

No, but you need to get the respective nations' PRs high enough in their individual arcs in G Arc. And then see the event where they daydream about the past. Except Vert's, where she just lazes around, because her country wasn't even built yet at the time.

compa is compa because she represents compile heart, one of the companies that made the game

I have a PS3 and and an 8 year old thinkpad as my main machine.

Which nep should I start with if I want to get into this franchise?
I heard the original is terrible.

can you even miss event in zero dimension? of the 1st 3rd of the game?

did that dunno whats wrong

Start with ReBirth 1 and play in order

RB1 -> RB2 -> RB3 -> Megadimension V-II

I should not have used the word "romance". It brings you fools a false sense of confidence whereas such a word seem to prove that there can be some decency and value in boy girl breeding process.
But no. It's not what romance is supposed to mean.
Humanity, conflict of ideologies and struggle of life… I don't assume you'll understand since the works you've been consuming in your life are just pretty much what brought you to think this way in the first place.
>Lily rank
I wonder if the translaters just went direct "yuri rank", there would have been less of the likes of you here.

Play Mk2 and V on your PS3, then VII.

There are optional events that you might not watch if you don't go out of your way to click on it, yeah.. Like the one where Neptune and Uzume dream about umio having legs.

You're the kind of people who go around telling kids that santa doesn't exist.

i did see that

Ignore this retard mk2 is shit-tier using shit-tier 3D models. ReBirth 2 and 3 are much better looking. Play the rebirth games and ignore the idiots who tell you otherwise.

Ignore He's a new fan who comes from Steam telling people to play the inferior port of Mk2 made for Vita. If you have a PS3, play the original game, rb2 is for people who don't own one.

>such a word seem to prove that there can be some decency and value in boy girl breeding process.
You are the most autistic motherfucker in the entire world.

Male/female relationships are not exclusively about the "breeding process," you fuck.

Ignore this retard he is trying to get you to play an inferior version of the game despite the fact that there is a superior version on PC that improves on the weak points of the original.

Not like you're any better when the things you're saying.

What's santa?

Don't listen to He's a steam "fan" of the game trying to make you play a Romhack of V for PS3. Mk2 is its own game and has an unique feeling and atmosphere RB2 throws out the window because everything looks like Victory. RB2 replaces some characters with inferior ones and removes some scenes as well.

>'NO U'
wow! You sure showed me, user!

To be fair, RB2 did add weak points of their own. RED, Broccoli, the Recycled Assets Trio. Holy Sword End.

It does give you all the DLC for mk2 in one convenient package though.

There's a neptunia bundle for PS3, should I play that one?

If you really want to play it on PS3, then whatever, but the Rebirth games on PC are the superior versions.

But I don't have a gaming PC.
My computer can barely play minecraft at 10fps
PS3 it is!

Get the original games, each game feel like they're their own thing, Rebirth series takes Victory (PS3) to "rebuild" the other ps3 games and the result is them losing their original feeling. Imagine if someone "remade" the previous Metal Gear games with TPP's engine and assets, would they feel like the original game? No, they wouldn't.

Do what you want, but keep in mind that people like are clearly making recommendations to you based purely off nostalgia. Posts like that make it abundantly clear.

Fair warning, if the first game feels too harcore/terrible, you should just skip to the 2nd game. It's an enormous improvement and they don't connect story-wise anyway.

Ignore Neptunia games were meant to be played on a Playstation 3 console, The nice graphics only would be an advantage if you own a good computer. If you own a PS3, playu the originals, not some cash grab games made for a handheld console.

>his entire argument is "muh consoles"
wow has there ever been anyone more deserving of the title "consolecuck" before?

>hardcore/terrible
Those are 2 wildly different terms.

Or is that so?
As one whom has recived proper education (which you ameriburgers can only dream of), I'll tell you that boy girl "romance" love is not something similar to the normal love of human.
The "love" is highly conditional and it's eventual goal is sole to get you to reproduce, which is just a natural adaptation through evolution. 3 years after a couple is married, they don't feel the same thing at all. Yes, they can still feel that family love, which is more closer to natural feeling of mankind, but the pattern of chemical reaction will be totally different.
Why do you think people feel bad when they are cucked? Why do you think people feel bad or even heartbroken when they are "rejected"? Because it's not love.
It's just not love, nothing about compassion, nothing about sympathy. It's just meant to get you to breed.
However, with all that's said, young people today still praise such a thing just because it gives them "feelings". Indeed dopamine makes you feel comfortable which is not a big deal, but they have to make it all holy and mysterious building a hilariously collective consciousness in this society that manipulated the field of entertainment today. That is why all the culture you recive now are what made you think that the meaning of one's life is just to reproduce under the cover of "love".

Your average yurifan ladies and gentlemen

kill yourself.

It depends on your tolerance levels though. If you don't find HDN terrible, the almost fighting game-esque command system would be pretty hardcore.

Until you get Nep Break and end the game.

Your average hetfag ladies and gentlemen

You do realize that homosexual sexuality isn't some magical, pure love that has no connection to procreation, right? Gay people are literally just straight people who are sexually attracted to people they can't make babies with. The actual attraction is no different from straight attraction.

It's the same thing with "gay love" and "straight love."

>replying
No user what the fuck are you doing.

Daily reminder that Iris Heart is my wife.

Your life must be shit.
I feel kind of sorry for you...

You should try Geki Noire

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

This girl need goggles for sure.
I believe there is something unusual with her eyes.

Yes, but evidentially such thing only works with male (both sexual orientations) since they are, in a biological sense, the pursuers. The pattern of chemical reaction when it comes to woman seems to be quite differently developed through evolution. Sexual predation of the object doesn't exist in this case.
It's a natural fact that females don't really have any feelings in regard of the partner's reproductive system, which would probably shock some of the underages here.
Also, when you raise it to an unbiased cultural concern, men are simply not fit to a "romance" relationship due to lack of "aesthetic development" of their bodies (disgustingness).

Can't - all the goggles have been taken by the yurishits.

She's a normal girl and doesn't need goggles.

Why is Ultradimension's Noire/Black Heart, so much better, that Hyperdimension's one?

>It's a natural fact that females don't really have any feelings in regard of the partner's reproductive system
You've never met a woman in your life, have you?

I always enjoy watching you try to come up with more pseudoscience to counter whatever logic you're presented with.

What are 2hu girls doing here?

That Plutia is adorable.

You know, they painted K-Sha in a good light even though she actually murdered people in the past. Maybe even innocent people.

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

Invading.

I don't quite understand what you are saying but that was the common sense of the common sense. What have you learned in your biology courses?
Oh wait… For a country that worships religionous practice…
Sorry for having too much "projection"
They've probably taught you how God created this world in High School

Anyway. A simple brain scan of volunteers with sexual appeal tests could easily prove what I just said. Such thing had been done 10 years ago to say the least and there are countless videos of such type for you to consult.
I'm sorry if they were really low enough to even block such content for you.