What year car does this vallet key open up ?

what year car does this vallet key open up ?

will it start the egnition and let me drive like normal?

It has transponder inside it, so yes

Underage b&

im 27 you dingus

looks like a 7th gen. it wont open the trunk.

Valet keys operate in many different ways, some just don't let you open up the glove box

>will it start the egnition and let me drive like normal?

Some modern cars have "Teenage Driver" mode or "Limited Mode" features. My 2016 chevy malibu has "teenage driver" mode so I can set it to no speeding and of course have a full GPS recording of the driving path, speed, how many panic stops were done, if there was no turn signals used, weaving in the lane (it does check and record lane markings), and more. I can even have that emailed to me or supplied to my smartphone in semi-realtime (updated every so many seconds). So I can sort of stop that car from being driven "normally" in that it cannot speed or have the radio turned up loud.

The glovebox has no lock (just like most other cars) because such locks do not work against thieves and only results in unncessary damage to the dash.

Other than the "big brother phones home" teen mode, the key does everything including open the trunk. There's no point in not having the trunk open because the rear seats can be pulled down to expose the trunk.

7th gen, would that be 2004-5-6 hondas?

>"big brother phones home" teen mode

more like any mode amirite

Why are you trying to steal a car?

So, did you break into the car and find the valet key in there?

I like having a lock on my glove compartment so I can tell police officers that pull me over
>well, my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the back, and I know my rights so you're gonna need a warrant for that

The trunk is not locked because the seats pull down. It is not a locked secure compartment.

It is exact enough to record lap times around the mountain?

Most vws the back seat fold down latch has a lock on it also. My a4 and my jetta had them

In my Honda which has a valet Key similar to that, the only way to pull down the seats is to use a latch in the trunk to fold them down. So if my trunk is locked, I can't fold it down.

I believe that user was quoting the lyrics to the JAY-Z song "99 Problems" in a satirical manner.

Stick it into your dick to turn yourself on

>use lube, lots of lube

Wtf kind of shorts are those?

>Insert the key into your cock to unlock an erection
FIFY

>what year car does this vallet key open up ?

You misunderstand what a valet key is. Are you an enterprising car thief that PICKPOCKETED this key from someone and now need clues so you don't get seen trying it out on every honda in the parking lot?

Valet keys are typically ignition-only keys. The door keys stay with the owner. Thus, once the valet parks the car and locks the door, the car is inaccessible and the alarm is armed. Since the ignition key has no keyfob on it, the car thief cannot simply snatch the key and press the button to see which car in the lot honks its horn. After all, it is only an ignition key.

I was given this key you pleb,
and no im trying to see if I can use it for my car because I lost my original key.

keep talking shit and i'm going to whip you with my ags n00b

its lazer cut with a transponder. it wont open anything or start anything unless its the car that it was made for you fuck.

How can you set it to not speed if different areas have different limits?

Just set it to like 45mph so it'd be hard to find a road on which that would be dangerous.

>TAPOUT

Probably a fat UFC wannabe.

>Aren't you sharp as a tack are some type of lawyer or something?
>Or somebody important or something?

If it is your key then why dont you try it out you fucking retard instead of asking 4gook.

>we all know you stole that key and you're a mentally handicapped 16 yr old that wears TAPOUT.

>what year car does this vallet key open up ?
>I was given this key you pleb,
>and no im trying to see if I can use it for my car because I lost my original key.

You shouldn't be asking what year does it open up because you are only trying it on YOUR car. Trying it on other year's cars means you are trying to open up other peoples' cars which is a "bad dog, no biscuit" situation.

If the dealer gave that key to you, then he must have looked up your VIN and reprogrammed the transponder chip. A lot of new cars now have immobilizer technology which means the key comes with a transponder chip. So even if someone picks the ignition key lock, without the chip, the car is still immobilized. That is how my GM car works.

To save on costs, my car will actually reprogram new additional keyfob transponders without requiring you to go to the dealer. That requires me to have a genuine transponder keyfob though and to purchase a blank SUITABLE keyfob from whatever generic reseller is out there. While it adds a small cost to the vehicle, at least GM lets me avoid the dealer ripping me off for $350 per key. That's because the examination and research lookup fee is separate from making the keyfob fee which is in turn separate from grinding the key fee. My chevrolet dealership uses all the tricks to break down the costs as separate chargeable items in order to jack up the price as much as legally possible.

nice graph, looks legit.

i'm not fat you idiot. I don't need to steal.

i'll break your nose in jew

My dad had an 04 Civic I believe that had one of these, only opened the passenger compartment doors and started the car, would not open trunk, glove compartment, or folding seat locks. I think.

Well, I ain't passed the BAR, but I know a little bit.
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit.

Kill yourself you useless piece of shit.

This is just like those "how do I unlock this le iPhone I found" threads on /v/

what about an 80mph parkway ya dingus

I see your shorts.

>I ain't
You don't say

ITT: A nigger posts in Veeky Forums

how does it feel knowing the person that wrote those words makes probably 200x as much money as you?

fuck you pleb ill whip you with my ags

were do you find these people x D
funny asf

I bet the school bully did a number on you.
since you could never talk shit to people in person you do it online, get a wifey faggot

Found the retard.

No way to know. Looks like a honda key for something between 2000 and 2008. Could be for a CRV, could be for a minivan, could be for a civic.

(you)