strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old

First for niggers
HOT SHOWER

HOW THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED. THIS IS MY THIRD ONE THIS GAME. HE'S ALLOWED TO GET YOGG AND ANUB, BUT I GET WISPS, THIS, AND ACIDMAW.

First for post some Undeath pussy

GIGALUL

I remember something odd. /hsg/ is a big fan of that Vicious Syndicate site, but one of its bigger advisors, iirc, is HotMEOWTH, the emo kid from the Prelims that /hsg/ lambasted.

Funny how things work out.

Fourth for hitting the showers you double nigger

First for dragon pally

Is there any minion that continually spawns 0/x minions like how moroes spawns 1/1's?

Nexus faggot sarad < HOGGER

no

no

Hogger is cool too but look at that fucking LANCE
look at it

Imp Master

What's with that handle, does he really like gfur or something?

STOP SCROLLING RIGHT NOW

This is the last day of ladder for this month

Post your ladder Rank

what will be a fun deck to play once the expansion is completed

nice segue

Rank 4 shitter reporting in

5 (peaked at 4)

Why is everyone in HSG illiterate

I got the Giants Chest but i'm rank 7 because i can't be fucked to get Legend without a complete Dragon Dildo deck.

5, first time reaching it actually with Evolve Shaman

I had literally forgot Bloodlust was a thing

anti-aggro tempo shaman
(aggro shaman with portal)

What would it take for Duelyst to be a real contender? It reminds me of early LoL: much shittier than Warcraft 3 DotA at first, but potential for growth if polished enough

Haven't played Hearthstone since

Literally none. This is the most boring addition to this game, including tgt. I want to play Dragon pally but i wouldn't call that fun.
Discard warlock if you enjoy having your cards discarded to no effect most of the time

>go second in brawl
>unstable
>0 mana alarm-o-bot
>coin
>unstable
>deathwing

this tavern brawl is fun as shit
they better bring it back often

I've been working on a slower Dragon Paladin ever since WoG released, however the strength of Nightbane Templar has me thinking about a variance of deck that more aggressive-minded. Something tasty like Dragon Warrior. However, I'm experiencing difficulties putting the deck together, as Paladin doesn't have dem proactive minions it used to any more.

Any suggestions for a tempo/aggro Dragon Pally deck?

got to rank ten around the 15th. haven't played since

>tavern brawl is random
woah...

Did you read the card?
Did you read the post?

a complete grapgical remake would be a decent start

yes yes i know it's supposed to look like fucking pixelshit garbage but it looks like fucking pixelshit garbage

>be face hunter
>go against mill rogue
>concede when the rogue clearly has no chance anymore
feels good being a good samaritan

A mobile version and better UI. Trying shit like Duelyst, shadowverse makes me realise how clear and simple the Hearthstone UI is. It's important

Pixel art gets replaced by actually visually pleasing designs. The gameplay is nice but it looks unappealing

Really enjoying malygos druid, tweaked it with dragon synergy instead of typical token druid cards. It's not amazing but I really enjoy fandral plays and the multiple win conditions

Rate my card idea!

Friendly raccoon

2 Mana 1/2 Rogue only

Effect: If this card battles against another minion, send the battling card back to the hand

ever sine the goat pc card game MMDoC died, i don't expect anything to contend with hearthstone. not based on quality anyways. and you're off about league. it's growth came purely from the fact that it wasn't tied to another game (dota) and you didn't need to pay (hon)

get out Pegasus

literal garbage

>boatshit

This.

I like pixel games, but can't be arsed with the mish mash of Duelyst.

>queuing up for a game
>been a long time now wtf
>finally the wheel stops at worthy opponent
>am greeted by the "Victory!" screen
>opponents name is UNKNOWN

t-thanks

Why not
"Return any minion this minion deals damage to to its hand"

B-but then the raccoon dies ;_;

Hunted my way up to 5 this morning without a loss from 7

This is what im using, to some moderate success. I'm confused about the 1-2 drops, and im sure in that department it's suboptimal. You could include 1-2 selfless hero (better than it looks), Rallying blade or Blessing of Kings as well. Im not even sure how the new cards would factor in. Im going to try x2 netherspite and x1 bookwyrm. The biggest problem for this deck right now is bad early game, which is quite significant for a tempo deck that cannot win unless it stays on the board.

Heroes equivalent in Hearthstone when?

>evolve a minion with bad stats
>get minion with even worse stats

I don't know what to tell ya d00d. The only non-dying minion in HS is Dreadsteed, and he's overcosted as fuck to make sure the whole "not-dying" thing doesn't get out of control.

if that never happened, the card would be busted

isn't that equivalent to like rank 10 standard?

Well you can just toss a spell at it or battlecries etc

Ouch

He was my first leggo and I'll always love him. I got him early too like a week or two into playing.

I digeess. Is pic related the greatest thing to happen to this game?

Never expect anything more complicated than Moat Lurker in this game, ever. It's literally for toilet-playing casuals. Tutoring will never exist because that's not the sort of thing the game pushes. You're supposed to have a set of obvious inclusions, and any complexity in the game is derived from how complex card games are naturally with even a basic conceptual skeleton.

>play Rag
>my mark cheers Yesssah!
love this brawl

LET'S NEGOTIATE
YOU CONCEDE, AND I'LL LET YOU LIVE

>play the brawl for a pack
>it's another "lmao you lost because he got high value cards and you didn't get shit"
>can't even fucking pick a class to do shit quests

>Blizzard proves the auto-attack X minion in front of you mechanic works with the Chess battle in Karazhan
>Proceeds to do nothing with it

>opponent concedes

wait is that 6082 wins in wild only? what the fuck how did you get so much

man I really wish heartshstone would be a more fun game than this fucking pile of trash

I guess i stich with Yugioh

Give it time you knob. The xpac only just released.

>Face explodes
>They die anyway
Saraad lied

it's total wins in play mode brah

Rank 6, it's a fucking dog pound out here.

Problem is that it happened with both master of evolution and 2 evolves. It evolved my minion into bad stats but with battlecries.

I won anyways.

>Portals cost (1) less
>They do not cost (1) less, but instead only cost (1) less for the controller of this card

>this fucking tavern brawl
>opponent constantly summons huge sticky minions while my i continue to summon 1 health/shit minions
This is why I don't gamble

>opponent gets me down to 4 hp
>clear his board with mine and forbidden healing back to 24 hp
>do this to him
>he already used both swipes
>he quits the game
Playing meme decks on the day before reset is so fucking hilarious.

What's up with ygo, haven't played since late Nekroz.

Dude who reads shit? I just want more blondes in the game

can't even play your horsemen FailFish

Go back to whatever twitch hellhole you crawled out of, please.

I can tell I had sapped his will to live with the +20 life gain. The divine shield loot hoarder was the finishing blow to his sanity.

BrokeBack

Mark Moonwalker > all others

>tfw evolution hits just right

It needs way more polish. The artstyle is kind of fucked. Pixel art in game, drawn portraits for the generals and scifi menus really clash.

That and pixel art is unappealing

HotPokket TRIGGERED HotPokket

blue eyes topped worlds again, monarchs and some pendulum decks got cucked by the banlists.

Which makes me think for hearhstone id rather have banlists or limitations than fucking "standard". It's obviously a move to make people keep buying the new shit.

What about you can have only draft 1 flamestrike in arena etc. Or just straight up ban single cards from the newest formats. I alwasys wanted to try control hunter but the guy that lets you target your heropower on minions got removed because of that stupid shit.

14, been playing for about a month, was aiming for 15 and 14 was my peak after some good games, a friend coached me into 16>15 and after that i went solo

Unpopular opinion time

I'd rather deal with dr. boom and all the stupid shit that came with LoE then the current cards we're dealing with right now

10. Wanna beat my record of 9, and just got Deathwing yesterday so it'll be Durgen Warrior time all day today.

>play Call of the Wild
>opponent plays Fool's Bane and melees them all down
>play my 2nd Call for lethal

20 bucks says this was his face.

like what cards are we dealing with?

Balanced card

why is golden c'thun uncraftable? i have a load of dust and was kinda bored, this is a bit surprising since i have a couple of other golden old god legendaries

Does the new wing open as soon as the quest refresh happens or is there a specific time?

>lets reply to him calling me a twitch kiddy by proving I'm a twitch kiddy

Fucking kek, that user was right

>have suzie sizzlesong
>play direwolf
>'Tito!'
>play angry chicken
'Fuzzy wuzzies~!'

is there a list of known interactions? i know some are generic depending on type of minion

Speaking of Yugioh, what if there was shit like xyz, synchro, fusion or ritual in Hearthstone with the idea to make old cards playable too?

XYZ= overlay 2-3 cards with the same level to get an xyz card, has an effect when you detatch a card(s)

synchro= requires 1 card that is a tuner and usually one that is a non tuner, and then you cound the levels together to make a synchro summon. level 1 tuner + level 8 card = level 9 synchro

Fusion = fuse 2 cards together with a spell into a stronger minion

ritual = must use ritual spell + usually a sacrifice to summon a strong minion

My idea
Magma Rager + Ice rage = Rage of the elements, 6 Mana 6/6 can't be targeted by FIRE or ICE spells

BabyRage MUH BabyRage Veeky Forums BabyRage EXPERIENCE BabyRage

>he didn't attack frist giving you the coin and him an extra draw

0/10

>tfw the nexus champion is my only golden lego
what do i do with this?