/owg/ - Overwatch General

Reaper edition

Previous Thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>The 14 Percenter Club
amomentincrime.com

>Fuck McCree
youtube.com/watch?v=GdcDjdr1MNI&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWWsGpgCV9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you
buff winston

Post delicious lesbians!

Winston doesn't need buffs. He's already good.

Exquisite...

Shame Widow got to her first.

What is Junkrat's treasure he found in the omnium?

Reaper here.

So what is a good weapon accuracy on console? What's the best I can achieve? For now I'm stuck at 20-30% is it decent or total bullshit?

Hana Song

who here practicing zarya?

Junkrat had nothing to do with the Omnium exploding.

He has treasures from being a infamous thief and criminal.

If you're reading this, I love you.

Tracer!

Go away

ride hard

It depends on what heroes you play.

His backstory says that he found something in the ruins of the Aussie Omnium that everybody wants. It's the reason Roadhog is his bodyguard.

>That phallic staff

How do you get the voice commands like "Attack the Point!" and "I need armor!"?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Why do we stay in these autismpits?

>Mercy: Winston, are you experiencing any problems with your genetic therapy?
>Winston: Aside from a devastating addiction to peanut butter?
>McCree: Happens to the best of us.

So is Winston the gorilla? Or did something happen to the scientist from Recall?

aim to the objective circle and press F
aim to torb and press X

I Need Armor is used either when you have Torb and no healers or when I Need Healing is directed at a Torb player.

Attack the point is just a hotkey, I forget which.

How to fix the release schedule:
Save new emotes and highlight intros for one big pack
Release two new maps per map update
Keep characters and seasonal events the same, never hype them, just drop them like Beyonce did that one album

>So is Winston the gorilla?

Will she ever move on from Gerard?

some people

> 66 attack, playing Rein
> as soon as I join the lobby there's tons of trash talk
> one guy on other team in particular named "Anonymuse" is whining about "tryhards", using "fallacy" and "LUL", emoticons like ":3" and memes unironically
> gets killed by perfectly normal genji ult and says he can't wait for the nerfs
> spends half the match bm'ing in chat, plays Mei and claims he's throwing the game
> we stomp
> at end of the game call him a 15 year old dumb kid
> just spams "dumb kid" over and over until I return to title screen

Anonymuse if you're here I hope you commit suicide for the benefit of your teammates and family.

Winston is the Gorilla. The scientist was his mentor and father figure.

That depends on you.

I dunno if she even remembers who gerard is anymore.

>play widow on attack, shitting on people when I'm being hunted down, team still bitching when I got 3 gold medals
>about to lose on last point
>we're about to get teamkilled
>hook in, get 4 headshots and kills, cap the payload and win the game while the genji is hunting the mercy and leaving me alone

>potg is a zenyatta shitting out discord on a roadhog, killing it and then dying to genji ult while refusing to heal our reinhardt or using ult during genji ult, he wanted to kill roadhog himself first
>he gets all the upvotes

Some examples so I can compare it to mines?

You should have just stayed back.

>Is Winston the gorilla

Can't imagine it being anything else than something holding that omnium's god program. What else could somebody find there?

BAMBOOZLED

I AM SUCH AN LE EPIL TROLLE XD

Mercy needs a good dicking

I think Winstons bubble needs more health

As do I.

That look man

muh dik

Reaper average top accuracy is 40% on PC, I usually hover around 25-30%.

McCree average top accuracy is 60% on PC, I usually hover around 40-45%

Add 10% to all numbers if you're mostly shooting tanks.

And shorter cd, same for his jump.

The codes to create Sombra, which he sold to Talon

Post some QTmaker.

Not really, I like being helpful.

The key to the Iris

So, within the overarching story of the game we can assume certain characters will become new members of Overwatch and some will become enemies.

Some are easy enough to suss out.

New Overwatch
>Lucio
>Zarya

New Enemies
>Trashmouse
>Streetpig

But other are a lot more nebulous
>Symmetra
>Hanzo

>her reaction to Ana talking shit about Gerard is basically "How fucking DARE you"
>Doesn't remember Gerard.
It's probably one of the few things left of her original personality.

Okay.

are lucio and zen still required picks on the ptr or do mercy and ana see more play?

Look at this smug qt.

Maybe one day but the guilt will probably remain.

I might be the only one, but the way she said it made me think that maybe Gerard abused her, which is why Talon was able to subvert her. Yet in a fucked up way she still loved him, which is why she agreed to go through the Widowmaker process so she wouldn't have those conflicting emotions tearing her apart.

I really hope Blizzard learns from this Sombra debacle
Very poorly managed, they blew it super hard, complete buffoonery

So is the new map any good?

D.Va cinematic when?

Short never.

Damn.
At least she takes most things in stride.
And isn't melting/reconstituting at all times.
And isn't hated by everyone for existing.

There's not gonna be any more story you know, only buildups and more backstories.

A giant space thunderstorm could as well have passed by sol as just as winston asks "Are you with us" cause the story ends there.

Doomfist (Support)

300 HP (200 health, 100 armor)
Roughly Zarya-sized hitbox

Left mouse button: Quick jabs with his left arm (typical 30 damage melee attacks, but faster)
Right mouse button: A heavy punch with the right arm gauntlet that sends enemies flying like a projectile, taking damage if they hit a wall and dealing damage to enemies they pass through (similar to reinhardt charge, but less damage). 6s cooldown

Shift: A punch with the gauntlet that sends Doomfist flying in a ballistic trajectory. If the aim of the punch is low, Doomfist will slide along the ground for the first half-second of the punch. Hitting an enemy in the first half-second of the ability sends them flying similar to an alternate fire punch. 12s cooldown
E: An uppercut with the left arm that stuns enemies at melee range similar to a flashbang. 10s cooldown

Q: Supercharges the gauntlet over 2 seconds, slowing your movement if you're on the ground and readying a devastating punch that can be fired by pressing left mouse button or canceled with right mouse button. Any enemies you hit with the fully charged punch are turned into ludicrous gibs. His dash cannot be used while Q is active, but Q can be activated mid-air. The gauntlet automatically cancels if you do not punch within 3 seconds after full charge. Stunning Doomfist after the gauntlet is fully charged doesn't cancel the ultimate, but stopping him from charging it does

How he would be played: a hybrid in playstyle between Winston, Reaper and Mccree; jumping onto enemies from a distance to punch them into walls or enemies, alternately flanking and brawling in close range, dealing massive damage indoors but not being as tanky and evasive as Winston and having an instant kill ultimate similar to Deadeye but not as versatile

He is a support because he kills the enemies dead

>shit range
>firing from that far away
D. Va is a bad player.

Liar.

She knows she's already dead

I'm a man on a mission, stay out of my way.

It's gonna be the next one.

I can feel it.

>get 3 golds and the real potg
>the new update chooses a random potg so it has a chance to show something different other than mccree and bastion
>don't even get a card

nice. everyone is a winner!

Get out of my way or I'll run you over.

>there are people in this thread that whose waifu is Symmetra but never play as her

Post time played as Symmetra faggots.
>tfw my team is shitting on me for playing as Symmetra on Attack
>tfw get all the dicks i want but didn't even ask for in my mouth because we won by cleverly putting my teleporter
>getting potg where i microwave 3 people
>an Ana even fucking boosted me over 76 or reaper while i'm setting up the teleporter because i was doing better than them

You punks... GET OFF MY LAWN!

>>the new update chooses a random potg
wait what
that sounds awful

A few new lines from here have been added recently
I often hear her say "GĂ©rard..." after a sigh in the minute before the match starts.

I'm having some trouble with my custom bound keys. They work like half the time, and the other haf I can only use the communication wheel to say thanks and hello and all that stuff. Does it happen to any of you?

Source?

I'm on fire.

I didn't start this war, but I'm damn well going to finish it.

Some characters should just be excluded from POTG. If you see Junkrat, Bastion or McCree 99.9% of the time you know what it's going to be.

Try checking the settings on individual heroes. For some reason my global keybinds always get fucked up when I play McCree so I have to go in and manually change them specifically for him.

werks for me
check your keybinds

Tactical necessity.

I have 15 hours on her. Honestly, I'd like to play her one every map and in every mode. Any tips on attack Symmetra?

Always overconfident.

that update is weeks old m8s
you haven't noticed how often it chooses clearly non potgs?

it probably collects 3 and picks one at random, easy way to remove bastion only potgs. blizzard always does the laziest and easiest way

Someone had to do it.

I'm the one who does his job. I guess... you're the other one.

>Overwatch Writers are fans of The Departed

youtube.com/watch?v=sWWsGpgCV9I

You need to learn to focus.

Smells like victory.

You can't go two voicelines in a blizz game without running into some kind of reference.

Lifesaver, Sharpshooter, and Shutdown PotGs tend to not be flashy

>get a Lifesaver PotG
>It's just me stunning a charging Reinhardt who was about to splatter our Zenyatta on the wall, immediately followed by Reaper killing the Zenyatta.

>kill two people as Gengu and shutdown a Reaper doing death blossom on the point
>reflect Pharah's rocket barrage back at her
>neither make potg
>instead it's just Mei for shutdown killing a Junkrat doing a point blank rip-tire while he's caught in the blizzard

What the fuck

How would you feel if they, on launch, intentionally kept back a few of the characters and released them after as a buffer for them working on new characters?
Pretend they never hit the beta

why aren't the character profiles in the game's hero gallery?

I have 2000 coins

Should I buy something and save some of it for the new emotes, or drop all of them on the emotes and maybe the new Rein skin when they come out?

How the fuck do pros have 40%+ accuracy with Tracer. The only time I can get that is if I focus on my accuracy and inflate it on tanks.

Because they're on the Overwatch website. These specific profiles are from the artbook.

I'm okay with this because potg is shit regardless.

it says what kind of potg it is, and it's not any of these

They're not plinking from far away, they're getting right up in there and blasting away. Tracer's spread is hilariously large at longer ranges.

just never randomly shoot walls and always shoot shields
it's not real, just inflated

i have 60% on mccree and 45% on tracer

also
>pros
overwatch doesn't make that much money yet, blizzard have always been shitty with esports

This explains a lot
>get POTG just by killing two dudes with Reaper. one of them had something like 20 hp
>do 2 pentakills with Reapers' ult saving the game, the POTG goes to Roadhoggo for knocking 2 people off a cliff

>implying Blizzard ever truly learns

All they know how to do is overreact to shit.

Look at WoW these past few years.

Everyone hated Cata cause it had no content due to Blizzard spending all their time and money on the vanilla zone revamp.

So in Mop they stick content *everywhere*, to the point where you have like 12 fucking factions to gain rep with solely from fucking dailies.

But it turns out that people fucking hate that too, so for WoD they have like no dailies anywhere..except in your fucking Garrison, because people really liked that fucking Panda farm didn't they? No, it turns out that everyone hates fucking Garrisons too because they have no fucking value.

God only fucking knows what sort of horribly stupid systems await in Legion to drive the players fucking insane, but I'll bet fucking Artifacts will end up being universally loathed in about 6 months.

And it's not just WoW either, look at fucking HotS. The players hated all the retarded gimmick heroes and maps they were shitting out, so they turned around and delivered even more gimmicky fucking heroes and maps. Nor have they ever fixed the retarded gold gain issues that people have literally been shouting about since the closed beta.