/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

FFFFFFFF edition

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp Homebrew: pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is not ready yet, no guarantee it will be. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a *somewhat* functional version of Vitamin: bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
-Decrypted games (test and contribute): pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
-The source and a writeup of Henkaku have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-HENkaku ported to PS4 firmware 3.55 github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7oRmUbxA!oFmAyJ9-TQDKErSOGBXAsH1E3teWaARVt8543VfgPVY
twitter.com/theflow0/status/771055932403019776
go4up.com/
multiup.org/
jheberg.net/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for DUMP PROJECT DIVA F2ND

72% on that Meruru torrent.

where my Meruru bros at?

Waiting for the rorona+ faggot to deliver.

Tokyo Ghoul Jail dump when?

Same here, 72.2%. PLS work.

mega.nz/#!7oRmUbxA!oFmAyJ9-TQDKErSOGBXAsH1E3teWaARVt8543VfgPVY

EDF 2017 lads.

TRILLION WHEN

Can I take my save files off my PSTV without connecting it to the internet? So I can do a system reset..

>non-Vita pic

Don't do this shit next time

GUNDAM BREAKER 3 WHERE

>created new thread while still on page 2
what a retard
>the OP still wasn't updated with the corrections from previous thread
what a massive retard

I have fate. its from the same place as the Sophie dump and that one worked out for me

Not even with chinatsu semen?

After Tokyo Ghoul Jail

>corrections

Did you mean: Misinformation and information removal?

twitter.com/theflow0/status/771055932403019776

"Oh yeaah! I have just increased compatibility by alot! Killzone finally working and probably a hundred more.."

The wait for Skullgirls is killing me.

People have had issues dumping it.

Kind of odd, since it's literally a reskined Project Diva and those dumped just fine.

He also added further misinformation on the DS mode SD card access news. I don't understand why he does this.

Don't forget to upload your stuff to multiuploaders such as
go4up.com/
multiup.org/
jheberg.net/
so it will have shitloads of mirrors.

Alternatively create a torrent but don't forget to seed for a long time, otherwise you'll end up with dead torrent as there is lots of leechers.

awesome

faith*
fuck.

Please allow for Taco's to be dumped.

Fucking this. Holy shit. Why is it not dumped already.

【Puella Magi Madoka Magica -The Battle Pentagram-】
【PCSG00214】【LANG: JP】【REGION:JP】
【SAFEMODE: TRUE】 nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845829

i heard that didn't even work. since then someone might have fixed it, but if they did i haven't heard so

Reminder to use Nyaa.se and not the JewMEGA.

PSP AND PSX ISO LOADING WHEN

I'm actually OK with this

>SD card access in DS mode is now available.
>now available

I don't really get your sense of humor or why you are inflicting it on the OP.

It doesn't work, gives a C2-something error.

Thats good then

MAHVEL?

Which posts do you have in mind?

BUT WHO WILL DUMP TOKYO GHOUL????

What's the point when Mega is the only one that works and every single other one is full of malware, shitty speeds and "Please turn off adblock :^)"

Didn't use this dump, but there was an older one I got working using ancient Chinese medicine.

You can easily compare and contrast the two if you're wondering.

So this is the power of donations..

Has Gal Gun Double Peace been done yet?

anyone want me to re-dump corpse party with the new one hundred times more compatible vitamin?

VRL please, i need this game.

Fuck. Disregard everything.

How big is SG?
Kinda want BB but it runs at 30 and that game is not portable friendly unless they changed combos for vita
>tfw no one has GG AC+R

R E D U M P S
E
D
U
M
P
S

>ancient Chinese medicine.
Call it semen, we all know it's semen.

The point is to use jdownloader so you don't have to deal with that shit.

The donations worked!

>1-2 seeds on almost every game
>Sub 1MB download
>Meanwhile on mega 2,5-3MB speeds
>People still don't know they can bypass the download limit by either free registration or jdownloader

How do you think will this entire thing look like in a month or two? It seems a bit of a clusterfuck with lots of errors, slow download speeds and so on right now, I might just wait over the initial wave

Does Mahvel work now, or should I try redumping it with the new super vitamin?

I can dump it right now

Just as I finish dumping and installing MGS and finding out it doesn't work. I'll leave it to someone else to re-dump.

>Use this malware so you don't have to deal with this other malware

Do you really not realize your OP is full of flaws? Entrypoints aren't Homebrew, the second link in the Vita guides section isn't homebrew and isn't even necessary (about 3 people at best have been confused by it in the last thread), a guide (that is ALREADY LINKED IN THE GUIDES SECTION) isn't news, SD card access in DS mode is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and needs no further development, and I was planning to post the thread fixing the "The source and a writeup of Henkaku" and "HENkaku ported to PS4" parts. If you can't do it properly, don't do it at all.

Do you understand what SD card access is? It's not abut running DS games, if that's what you think. How about you try to inform yourself instead of trying to force your suppositions on everyone?

Please do so?

is there a new vitamin download link yet?

Okay boys, here's my perdicement.

Previously, I couldn't install big ass games. It'd give me an error before install completed. I tried both the FTP method, and the QCMA method.

A cool user told me to install a working game, and then replace the guts of that one with the one I want.

When I do so, it starts installing a bunch of shit, sometimes in random places. Is that normal? And there's so much, I feel like it's taking too long.

What other methods have you guys used to get large files to work? I'm at my wits end here.

Needs a new version of vitamin with better compatibility, or just some other method of making decrypted dumps. This shit is too hit or miss at the moment.

Yes pls

Any luck with DT2 or taiko or moero while I was gone?

In a month or two it'll probably be like the 3ds. Except without new releases because you killed the vita thanks you filthy fucking pirate cunts.

Just pick up a 64gb card and a few working games and wait. It'll be fine soon, tools were released 3 days ago, and everybody's unorganised.

Wait for the new release before making any new dumps.

Which was the folder to delete bad installs?
Was it ux0/cache?

>1-2 seeds on almost every game
>Sub 1MB download
(You).

>Meanwhile on mega 2,5-3MB speeds
>People still don't know they can bypass the download limit by either free registration or jdownloader
"Give the Jew your e-mail or download literal virus downloader."

>tfw people still use utorrent

Good luck, I tried it earlier and couldn't get it to work.

If I finally give into the jews and get a 32gb card can i transfer my data over?

When Vitamin is stable we'll need a database of good dumps like No-Intro or Redump

>It's not abut running DS games

Oh, I see how your wording is meant to read. Can you just word it a bit better please. I won't give a damn if you can at least do that.

Well, in that case don't complain when the game you want to DL gets deleted from mega and you'll have to pester other people to reupload it.

>using public trackers
lol

lol he is feeling himself. good shit

I was gone for around 12 hours, did someone already make a Taiko dump that actually works?

>no vita
>still downloading games
>26gb and counting

ux0:/ptmp

I use mega tools to download from mega. It's pretty cool.

Senseless piracy.

The best kind of piracy.

Can we get DLC already?

The English dub for Danganronpa isn't too bad but I'd prefer the original Japanese

More like upload to nyaa and seed

Also as a follow up, will you please leave the vita dumps pastebin out for at least a few days? If it's a fresh thing the thread is actively collaborating on, it seriously belongs.

(you)

WHERE DID MAHVEL user GO?
I WANT MAHVEL
I DEMAN MAHVEL
GIVE ME MAHVEL

Half of the shit you're downloading probably won't work anyway.

same
only 14gb so far though
I'll be buying a Vita in a week or two though

Good luck with that, considering that 2 dumps of the same game from the same Vita have different hashes.

wait for the new vitamin dumbshit

There's nothing wrong with the wording. There's no way to misinterpret what that simple sentence means. It's just you looking for an excuse.

Should I buy a 64gb memory card or will a 32gb be enough?

My vita has been powered down for months now. Am I in any risk of it updating if I power it back on? Should I switch off our internet as a precaution?

why will that affect being able to verify good dumps?

Would really appreciate it

Flow added more compatibility since then

No. You can try to undub it manually which will be better for saving space anyway

Why would I? He got it working already, fuck you
No fucking reason to wait when I CAN HAVE MAHVEL NOW

WE COMPATIBILITY NOW

MGS WHEN
G
S

16gb is enough if you remember to delete the vpks

You don't need to add (You), the post link does it for you.

Thanks for the extra (You) though, gonna put that one in my piggy bank for spendies.

>tfw being a patient waitfag worked out

:^)

>trying to download Utawarerumono from god damn baidu all day
>2 gigs out of 3
>doze off
>jdownloader resets download because I didn't enter the captcha on time
FUCK
Anyone got it? Can't you upload it somewhere not chink?

nvm it apparently fucking hates trillion
fucking rip