Custom Maid General /cmg/ #15

Custom Maid G: Legends Edition
On the last episode of Custom Maid G! Previous Episodes: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
MultipleMaids + Sybaris + Reipatcher Guide
pastebin.com/cSndGzyT
Technical Help
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated

Downloads for all DLC (Updated 8/26 with new Yotogi Vol.8 Cherish Maid DLC)
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
Hongfire Patch (partial story, UI translation, and uncensors)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0
International List of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/
English Mod Tools Pack
mediafire.com/download/bcj8dl5skriggps/[CM3D2]English_Mod_Tools_Pack.rar

Comprehensive CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Act 2 Expansion Overview (Adds marriage, yuri, Empire League)
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

MultipleMaids Visual Guide
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
MultipleMaids Hotkeys
pastebin.com/2d28rY0y
MultipleMaids on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=CM3D

Maid Presets
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.36)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template(now 1920x1080): mediafire.com/download/nnhsi3ebo762onv/custom_maid_general_#11.psd

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c8782).
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071473
cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/
ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls don't let it die

Judging by last thread, threads are automatically archived when two hours have passed since the last post.

What a bummer. Last thread was only a few hundred posts away from bump limit. All in all not too bad considering it was made last Friday.

Thanks for making the thread, i really appreciate it
>tfw you get to be on the OP

Post lewds or this thread gets an abortion.

>the you've been in every op
>I feel nothing
This.

keep the thread goin guys

Smarter than you anyway

>every op

B-but user, quote ops didn't start until CM3D2G #9! You'd have to use Doc and Marty McFly's time machine to somehow make it into OPs 1-8!

>doesn't know where center of gravity is on tennis racket
>doesn't know about water damage

L-lewd maids?

Are you sure???! shit he got me...

>CM3D2 character creator takes bust hip waist measurements into account
>vndb.org lists most eroge character's measurements

Welp. Time to make Shamsiel from Kyonnyuu Fantasy(vndb.org/c8782). Measurements seem accurate for the most part, save for cup size. Cup size isn't often listed, but it's not too difficult to find by searching through Japanese Google.

According to the Kyonnyuu Fantasy artbook, Shamsiel's a G-cup. Her breast's shape are a little irregular, though that's nothing that can't be fixed through modsliders. Hopefully there's a decent enough horn mod available.

You can see the wires! CGI has ruined cinema!

Is Mary safe? we will ever find out if she clean dicks?

We need better exhibitionist skills. Like ones that actually show other people watching!

If my maid is masturbating in the middle of the street I want her to enjoy being watched by LOTS of people.

Then maybe she can even invite strangers to fuck her.

I hope she takes a long, hard penis inside of her and it is all shown on webcam!

She's in a bit of a bind.

>we will ever find out if she clean dicks?
In the future.

Is Mary tasty?

Here's Shamsiel so far. Not too bad considering stock parts. It looks like her body is going to need a lot of tweaking and some demon girl mods. Her breasts are more spherical in Kyonnyuu Fantasy, whereas in CM3D2 gravity makes them more teardrop shaped. That can be fixed with modslider at least. Cup size seems to be the least accurate thing, but the other values seem right at least.

When I made Senrans I want for cup size over measurement, as I couldn't get the measurement and cup size to match.

I couldn't say. I haven't tasted her. I'll bet she smells nice. I wonder if it's anything like a candy cane, or some kind of exotic perfume...

I haven't been able to either. I'd think it'd use the Japanese system for cup size at least. It'd make less sense if American or EU cup size was used instead. There's definitely a slight discrepancy.

>One minute the post frequency in last thread was fine and didn't even need to wait to post for bumping
>Then it was gone
Not this time.

I downloaded the game off of sukebei and used this version sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071473 but everytime I attempt to start it up, it ends up on a black screen and nothing else. Does anyone know how to get this properly running?

Game should come with plenty of .bat files right? there should also be a video file on what to do

I followed the directions in the video, and got the game running! but this error ended up showing as soon as I got to the part where I was supposed to make my first maid. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about this

I remember running bat _2, bat_3 according to the version of the exe i was going to use and _9 to turn the game to english

I take it you're booting the game with the L411 exe of the proper bit architecture of the bats you ran

You can always ctrl+c with the error prompt selected and paste it on google translate, bear in mind i think there is an issue using locale emulators on x64 and there another issue with the game on windows 10

Haruhi is letting SHIKI join in? I thought she was keeping what's his name to her self?

Nice nails, where did you get those?

Jou sis mod if I remember right.

i think this whole relationship is all kinds of fucked if you ask me.

I'm on windows 8, and ran bat 2, 3 86, and then the 9 that went with it. Also I just started trying to start the game up again and suddenly this started happening, and now I'm unable to actually even start anything up

I ended up fixing this error, but the other error still persists. Translated it and it says:

(0)
An attempt was made to specify a motion on Body prior to still be read. Maid [0] Satomi Ito

not sure what that is supposed to mean or how to fix it

There is a PDF file in the download, in a part describes exactly the same error you're having, line 728

Also you could try mashing OK and see what happens

>doesn't understand eroge physics
>applies real world logic to vidya

Well, this is embaressing. I pressed okay and decided to wait out what it was doing, and it ended up working! I feel really stupid now, but thank you for helping!

The only thing i ask you in return is that you introduce your very own first maid to the thread

Where is everyone?

>cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/
What's wrong with this website? I've been looking for another place to get presets but it doesn't even work.

Does anyone know or remember N777's mod password for this getuploader? ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/ I remember it being something along the lines of @n777 or something just forgot since I didn't save it.

Is not n777@

Damn it.
So I was close, ugh thanks user much appreciated!

Seems like all the images being broken was fucking with my browser, but even without images this search function is exactly what I needed.

>Bust 100
Kek

>expands when shes in a holy place
Literally best succubus.

次の大型アプデ(年末?)に期待すること
・ドS性格の導入
・百合プレイの拡張
・ギンガ様、復活!
・レンタルメイドの正規雇用
・まさかの離婚導入
・アウトレットパークでの乱交プレイ
・ゲーム内マネーの使い道拡張

いくつぐらい叶うかな~^0^

>ginga-sama

These japs should stop their memes

Western here, what's the nip meme?

Is there any way to rotate the camera in MultipleMaids in all the axes just like you can with a prop?

>kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=749

I haven't been here in over a year and was surprised to find a maid general. Is rat maid still a forced meme?

>Gay sex with hats on

When will they add official futa support?

No, but Homoha is...

Speak english you fucking gook!

Rat maid meta essentially died off right before the first CMG general, more or less

Pls help anons

When using the piledriver 2 position it does a completely different (caress?) animation. And choosing to cum brings up this as one of the errors. Does anyone know why this is and/or how I could fix it? Google isn't helpful

>VIP scene of your futa maid NTRing your Yandere head maid from you and getting her pregnant.

One day...

What a waste

Don't try and hide it user you dork! We saw you mess up and link to #13 instead of #14!

sowy :^(

How often do you fap to NTR?

Explain me the rat maid meta

Both to often and not enough.

More like she's the meme we need, but not the meme we deserve.

nothing to it beside she being prominent like homoha

I don't see here anywhere in the thread though

Not him, but pic related is my first shot at the game. Not particularly satisfied with my first attempt, need to figure out where and how to get mods for the game for more options. Only have the base content and DLC.

From what I gathered from google and people discussing is that there are two modding methods available one using rei patcher and the other tool starting with an "s" which was in japanese. I'll figure it out later shouldn't be difficult.

It is fun messing around with the character creator in VR trying to model anime characters. I wish you could use the controllers to physically adjust the model for more refined control instead of using the UI with the slide bars.

who, homoha? she was posted a couple times last thread I think

Every maid is a product of creative power and love, thanks for spreading the love

>nothing to it beside she being prominent like homuha

she used to be, she pretty much died before cmg was created

its better this way

Bump this bitch.

Shhhh...

The meidos are dead.

Hello

Is anyone else having trouble running the game after installing Yotogi Class Skills Vol. 8? I've been getting nothing but a black screen on startup after adding it in, and have no idea how to fix it.

What's the process for sharing the preset of a whole maid?

>Skills and Traits
Share the Save File

>Maid Slider
Share the xml data

>Vanilla Body & Clothes
Share the .preset

Did you update your game?

ded

Jesus Christ, why do you guys even try anymore? Meidos got kicked out of /hgg/ by a couple of dedicated assmad autists and this thread has absolutely struggled to stay afloat since. Let this one die and then move back to /hgg/.

No :^)

The real question is why do YOU keep trying? Either get with the program or get out. We have our own thing going and your assmad autism isn't gonna take it away from us.

tfw im autistic enough to remember every post featured in op

also i shitpost just to get there

... I wasn't aware there were updates past 1.33.

Thanks for the lead, hopefully that's the only problem.

has you maid you're daily sacrifice to homuha today /cmg/ ??

Did you install DLC without updating to the latest version? Because what you're describing is usually what happens when you install DLC without updating to the latest version.

I don't think so. I'm on 1.36 and I haven't made that mistake before but maybe that was the first. If that's the case know how I can fix that?

anybody know where I cam find a good sjirai kuroko preset? Everytime I try to make her it comes out awful

Just try harder!