pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/73139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YO WADDUP!

>tfw I don't get this meme

Reminder that the current FC is hosted by that fat nigger Drake, has hypocrites in it, has dumb memers in it, and has a CE user running about

Cute!

R8 my gr8 b8 p8
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/73139

Hey. I don't either

Reminder that it's blatantly obvious that Rosaria is Gwynevere. Every retard can see it

reminder to not bully

So is this a better Paladin fashion wise?

Could any kind user show me how it'd look in game?

I'm on holiday.

CUTE!

and also sad

I said cute, not incredibly sexy

You're supposed to get angry upon seeing DaS1 meta armour with a mask and the text is a low-effort corruption of a nigger twitter meme meant to introduce something obnoxious in a fashion that is itself obnoxious.

It's posted at the beginning of every thread because this is a general and a general without autism is like chips without dip

list the dumb memers so I can avoid them

I'll bully whoever I please, and that useless nigger Drake is the top of the list.

>those snakes
Has Gwyndolin been working out?

Hey JoJoposter thanks for putting me on your list finally, I really appreciate this honor.

>every retard can see it

So you admit you're retarded?

>fume knight
>HP 10100
>caestus do 230 for each L1
>not enough stakes to impale all of the little cunts so i have to keep him in one half of the arena
Also, fuck the boss run to the magic smelter demon

>Join FC on a SL75
>Get Bodied
Thanks.

Why do we see base game bosses during the DLC trailer? Are they gonna be changed?

>Nioh is just in beta.
>The community is already more cancerous than souls community managed to get in seven years.

How the fuck is this even possible?

Oh this feels nice.

Not him but I appreciate the effort, its just not quite there.

Better luck next time anime lad.

But you're both of those sweetie

Listen here niggers, the following character names at an FC means trouble, and you should avoid FCs if the following are present

>Crusader/Burnt Vincent
>Drake
>Natalya
>Rules of nature
>Depression
>Heavy Knight
>Battlemage Ley/Ley
>Paddrick
>Samuel McClure
>Fyre
>Berke
>Dietrich
>Hierke
>Reginald
>Straylight
>Mikoto
>Zilrael
>Reckless Pete
>Alsatia
>Fudman
>Huntsman Andy
>Smug Loli
>BEANBADDY
>Lucio/Lucio the Wolf
>Ryye
>Dog
>Ariya
>Serene Haze
>Rhino
>Champion Conrad
>Quality
>Paladin Alys
>NMS
>Magic Knight
>any "LOL SO RANDUM XDDD" memer (judge by their clothes)
>anyone carrying a metacancer weapon
>anyone with minmaxer's armor

That should cover it for the *most* part. Though the list is never complete.

rip lutagardis ;_;

I have 20VIG, 20END, 25STR and 30DEX, what should I put my last 5 points before 60 in?

seeing a happy nk makes me happy

because it's the same community

>on the list finally

huh, better late then never I guess

is there a way to move up the list

>because it's the same community
That answer doesn't even make sense, how the fuck is something more than itself?

>60int
>25/30
>20 vig, not even 27 if you put those 5 points in
Autism speaks

If you've explored you should have enough to stake every single idol. Fighting him with caestus it helps to treat Raime as if you're fighting someone online, roll every time he attacks even if it looks like there's no way he should hit you, some of his wide swing have like 250 degree hitboxes or something crazy like that.

>still not on the list
you're hurting me, underajojo

could you guys stop bullying lutgardis?

Who?

it's the same as the souls community is it that fucking hard to interpret?

I should've said, I mean 60SL, this is not a magic character.

You can enter once you come up with a better nickname than underajojo or jojobrony.

No. No specific order is used.

I don't use it very often these days, too many names to put down.

>ryye
fuck that parry spamming cunt

Y-you too

>I don't use it very often these days, too many names to put down.

That's a shame, game is too dead I guess. Do you have any good Valentine pics to spam while you're here, Johnny's boring.

>A is worse now than B is after seven years, how is that possible.
>Because they're the same.
>A is worse than B because they're the same.

Its not hard to interpret, its just in your failed attempt to seem clever you failed to make sense.

If you're posting cute, why not post yourself or would that be too lewd?

I'd have to go find some. Haven't kept up on my SBR folder very much.

Have Civil War till then.

>tfw not on the list
heheheheheh

What is this?

Stop.

Just let me know if you need anything else m80

Good enough, thanks friend. Enjoy your shitposts in the meantime.

so how big is that sick up your butt?
no one cares calm down.

Lmao what are you, a faggot?

What's the point of having a list if there's no way to ensure you're at the top?
Sounds like a shit list to me.
We should boycott Kakyoinposter.

If you found the refill at the top of the elevator room you should have enough to impale exactly 10 statues. Unless you got the one on the way up to Sir Alonne, in which case you only have to keep him away from one corner of the room and not half the arena.

The Smelter run is "supposed" to be co-op, two guys are supposed to wait by the gate while another one pulls the switch, and then repeat for the second set of gates. Barring that, just summon the two phantoms to tank for you the whole way, kill stuff on the ground level and then run to the next drop-down to get them to follow. It's not worth it anyways unless you really want the magic Smelter sword and/or want to power-stance it with the fire one.

what? i mainly use BK shield

Ye, if i take it slow i think i can no damage him, it just takes more patience than i'm used to

I also fucked it up by using all the wedges on literally all the other idols, last one is behind alonne, and i can't enter that without beating fume first

>so how big is that sick up your butt?
>sick
>Uh oh, I failed to be clever, let me make as second go at it.
>sick up your butt.
>sick
You really need to just stop dude, clearly being clever is not something you're cut out for.

>no one cares calm down.
Clearly you do, since you replied and you'll reply again because you can't stop caring for long enough to prove you don't care.

Drake are you still summoning peeps?

ooga booga where the FC at

A leaderboard isn't the same as a shopping list, user.

There's too much to go through and rearrange anyways, the only thing that remains static as of right now is Vincent's spot at the top.

then i fought someone with that exact name spamming parries with a caestus about 2 hours ago at pontiffs
>RHH
kill me

underajojobrony
put me on the list faggot

Too lewd user

oh my god and you respond with another one of these.
Whatever man.
you give yourself too much credit.

lothric knight, lothric knight longsword?

i was practicing parries with that setup, otherwise i rarely ever try to parry, because I never land them my dude

>

Things always look better on paper than they do in game. It looks like there's a kiddy in some big automaton suit.

Maybe this could be fixed with a big head slider.

yeah, you were parry spamming out of your mind, so i just pulled a buckler and started spamming back at you until you killed me with a backstab
thanks

Is crescent moon sword good? How is it on stamina? How's it's WA?

>uses RHH with WA shield
>opponent is Mikoto, a shitty bleed wannabe
How is this better? Have you people no shame about the state of FCs?

There is a head size slider duder

>oh my god and you respond with another one of these.
The fuck does that even mean? Are you so asspained you failed to be clever that your brain can't form coherent sentences any more?

>Whatever man.
Yet you still reply.

>you give yourself too much credit.
Oh no, I know I can make you reply, you're welcome to prove me wrong.

it's ok.
dex int build gives it 412 ar slit.
Wa is a good projectile but you know how those go in pvp.

Bad, okayish, terribl

How do we fix FCs and Dark Souls 3 in general jojofriend?

quite frankly, kekyokin, i don't really get to use the weapon art that much unless im using it against pontiff shitters.

i'll be honest: i dont actually understand how you're supposed to use its perseverance outside of someone just spamming attacks. sometimes ill get lucky and get a good one in immediately before recieving a katana running attack in my asshole

against better opponents, id prefer the higher AR and charge wa of the regular halberd

One I'll use because, asides from the proportions, I think that works well as a paladin set.

Throw on the steel soldier helm too, that might work pretty well too my apprecimate.

I feel like your responses are better suited for yourself.
you do seem to be full of yourself though so i;ll forgive you for thinking i'm also you.

>tfw mercury is completely useless

This is why Oolacile couldn't defend itself against the Abyss, their sorceries suck.

Can someone explain to me why there is no dynamic lighting?

GTAV had dynamic lighting on the fucking PS3.

DS3 is a linear arpg with low res textures and shoddy animations. The VERY LEAST they could have done is put in dynamic lighting comparable E3 DS2.

>No u
At least have the balls not to be a reddit tier troll.

it's a vinheim sorcery, though

they are stronger when he's happy sempai ;_;

for fuck's sake you are literal not worth anyone's time.
I bet you have a paste bin on how to try and respond.

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't leave this thread right now.

Make it about fun again, not pretending to have fun to spite others, return to pre-Natalya incident.

Find one good location and use it, not force these shitty locations every other FC.

Make these circlejerking dimwits return to the woodwork, because for whatever reason they all decided to come out for DaS3. In the grace period before the leak on DaS3 we heartily had fightclubs around the clock without a bit of this or that, WEBMs were produced from it, pictures were used, steam chat between friends on the friends list usually acted as a containment method.

There was no "every few minutes 'where da fc' meme"
There was no "every minute I'll post something related to the FC out of the blue"
There was no "Hey you, specific person and your character name" calling out, at most it was just referring to that one guy with the really fat character.

So you're retarded and a halberd user. I'm not surprised in the least.

that's it I'm slab'ing a card captor

great input.

I'm Sorry

I could swear I got it from the Oolacile scroll. Well, their sorceries are still pretty bad.

I agree with all of this

my hatred for you is gone. I can finally see

>Natalya incident

sounds juicy, elaborate?

I don't really care user

no don't do it.

Which melee weapon has the best art with a combination of flashy and useful? A lot of the one's I've tried seem quite cool. I'm looking more towards big weapons but I'd like to know of any particularly cool arts. I wanna be a PvE showoff, mostly.

Tower of Latria or irithyll dungeon?

>can't spellparry stake
fug

Do you think Yahtzee ever went back and played Demon's Souls again?

He hated it, but then he loved Dark Souls, sort of liked DaS2, liked BB, and seemed to like DaS3.