/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

No stupid memes in the OP edition

Previous thread /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Homebrew: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp Homebrew: pastebin.com/gdYHiFAX

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-arm9loaderhax guide completely revised with fewer steps and less time involved.
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is not ready yet, no guarantee it will be. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 has released a *somewhat* functional version of Vitamin: bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
-TheFlow0 is continuing to update and improve compatibility for Vitamin twitter.com/TheFlow0
-Decrypted games (test and contribute): pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit of Henkaku have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theflow0/status/771088684921815041
psxhax.com/threads/ps4-henkaku-exploit-playstation-4-3-55-code-execution-by-fire30.637/
extreme-modding.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=ec3DMTq6fm4
mega.nz/#!2oowgCRD!ubN_GKuV1bz92vNaxrpk7J6gE8q8PnLWiYAkQCi_dYU&sa=D&ust=1472681006693000&usg=AFQjCNFMR8BwS1O--N5YfT1jP0o21cilPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't pirate vita games.

>No stupid memes in the OP edition

>batman working. ALL the games I had which didn't work are working now. I have also added a fix trial->full patch.
Sounds like a big compatibility boost all around.

Theflow0 confirmed normiecore

No way to Undub UDG, right?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Nice. I'm going to go masturbate while i wait.

ok if u say so

>PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel) / 3.55 (User)

playstationhax.it/tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

psxhax.com/threads/ps4-henkaku-exploit-playstation-4-3-55-code-execution-by-fire30.637/

extreme-modding.de/

PS4 EBOOT DECRYPTION WHEN?

these are the type of casual faggots begging for atelier

fuck you.

wtf i hate piracy now

FUCK YES, NEXT UPDATE CHANGES EVERYTHING

> I have also added a fix trial->full patch.
What the fuck does this mean?

>Rorona + Never
feels bad man

INCOMING

This post changed my life. I won't pirate vita games now

So earlier when he mentioned he didn't care about the games because he already had all he wanted, that's because he only had the entire 10 normie games on the VITA's library?

Get it from PSN, it's free dlc.

can' you fucking not read. There are two people trying to GIVE YOU RORONA+ RIGHT NOW.

inb4 he only has normie games and all the weeaboo shit is still fucked

DO NOT WASTE TIME DUMPING UNTIL NEW VITAMIN RELEASE.

INCREASE IN COMPATIBILITY CONFIRMED

Maybe it fixes some games displaying as trial when they're full dumps?

One guy's apparently doing it now, and another will do it if there isnt a working dump in 3 hours

Can I download it with my PC?

FULL USB SUPPORT WHEN

>tfw i cant afford a ps4
just

user you're going down ap path i can't follow.

If purseowner can be undubbed then why not?

Some games when dumped showed up as trial versions.
This fix, in theory, could also aid in adding the DLC which is already in the game and just needs to be activated.

5HOURS
H
O
U
R
S

when kernel hax arrives

>Already own a Vita.
>Friend is offering me his Vita Slim to fuck around with piracy since I randomly bought him a Vita TV.
>Get pleasure from checking the PSN store every Wednesday and seeing if a game I'm interested in is on sale.
>I'll lose the excitement of picking up Vita games like Taiko when I go to Japan in November.

It's the whiniest and most first world problem, but is anyone else still on the fence?

Worked for me,thanks user. however it probably won't work when the download pauses midway,so can anyone tell me how to make jdownloader ignore the bandwith limit?

Guy who's doing it now, are u still here?

Ray Gigant isn't working with chink magic or im doing something wrong. Error is gone but I'm recived with a black screen.

I installed the apk first then added the chink files with the steroid files with vitashell. Tried all 4 chink files that has been uploaded. All black screen...

What am i doing wrong? Where is the user who said it worked at? I need help

Not for EU

Yes for EU, i got it.

CRIMINAL GIRLS UNCENSORED

W H E N
H
E
N

see

hi sony pony

I've already installed several games, but it looks like they're releasing new versions of VitaShell and Molecule every day.

Will I lose anything if I download the new versions? Is it safe to delete the old ones?

I hope fast so i don't have to switch from Vita to PSTV

>nobody on /hbg/ or leddit or gbatemp has the game you want
feels bad man. but it was to be expected since its obscure as shit.

I might have to drop my shekels for it

Yeah. Having access to loads of games instead of buying the ones I want; makes me not want to play any of them.

I couldnt give two shits, besides PS sales suck fucking dick, especially for the vita

Working IA/VT and Blazblue CP where?

what game

But the dump is US.

They update themselves when you use them. When connected online, obviously.

fk u duuude

What game? If it's interesting enough I might buy it and dump it for you

what game did you want ?

Just wait for Vitamin 1.2. Looks set to fix compatibility for the majority of games, should attract even more dumpers.

Mortal Kombat?

Right.
youtube.com/watch?v=ec3DMTq6fm4

Really makes you think

XBlade:Lost Memories.
doesn't help that its a sequel of a VN that barely sold
nah don't waste your money on me. its not worth it. it has a PC version, but I really wanted to play it on Vita

get a US psn account then if you can wait, i'll be dumping EU UDG when new vitamin drops

1 hour to upload 2.5gb
moooooo

Tired of dealing shitty dumps. I'll be back in a week, playing my bought Vita games.

Stream it to your vita

the EU version has already been dumped user:

mega.nz/#!2oowgCRD!ubN_GKuV1bz92vNaxrpk7J6gE8q8PnLWiYAkQCi_dYU&sa=D&ust=1472681006693000&usg=AFQjCNFMR8BwS1O--N5YfT1jP0o21cilPw

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I FORGOT ABOUT ODDWORLD

BASED user

I can't download that I'm on data, what is it

Anyone willing to help me here?

Is moe chronicles (chinese version that comes with eng subs) out yet?

>People making a big deal about dump english PC games

Wow

XBlaze* already tripping.

anyway. anyone knows when Vitamin 1.2 releases? might be able to dump my Dragon's Crown update

I don't have Nvidia. no Moonshell for me JUST

Wait for 1.2.

>CP
Get the fuck out, sicko

That's pretty much how I feel. I'm actually playing my 3DS less after modding it because it's all a bit overwhelming. Then again, I've finished my Vita backlog apart from Suikoden 1 and 2 and I've just been keeping an eye on sales.

Yeah. But the dumps don't work. Maybe with V1.2

just thinking
there's a games shop near me with a 48 hour no questions return policy

I'll check their stock the next time I'm in

fr*ck
(sorry for swearing)

The more the merrier. Is it the latest update one with the improved aiming?

I think it's a pretty great port. But at least I'm contributing. It's better than all these shitty weeb games that keep getting dumped

I'll be waiting, handsome.

In 5 hours.

That literelly doesnt help. An user said that adding the files made ir work bur for me it gets black screen. Doubt anyone else will dump ray

I already have a 3ds and have been thinking of getting a n3ds. What is the best way to ensure I get one on a hackable firmware? Is it even worth going through that hacking process again?

Is the OP lying or is DS ROMs on SD happening?

2016 has been the year of happenings for real, hopefully Trump gets in this November

dude I said sorry, get off my willy

until a working moero dump is available fuck you

please,someone help me

Just woke up. Oreshika user if you're here, Thank you so much!

By then it'll probably be impossible to do PSN, Sony will probably nuke the spoofer or something. I also assume the voice pack will take a lot of space and I only got 7GB to spare.

Anyways, I tried doing it, failed miserably, vpk wouldn't even install. I rest my case and hope somebody with actual knowledge decides to give it a go.

just that sd access while in ds mode is now possible just a matter of time now just gotta give it time

c'mon man this is a christian board
I'd really appreciate an apology tbqh

Where should I drop the .mp4 file so that I can transfer it via QCMA?

JAPANESE FFX/X-2
W H E N
H
E
N

How do i extract the contents of a .rom file inside a vita .vpk dump?

Just play DS games on your Vita man

Already on PC and PS3.

I'm sorry user, i'm just frustrated that i can't pirate any decent weeb games

Where are my decent custom Vita themes at

QMCA allows you to choose folders in which the Vita will search videos

If you mean in VitasShell then they are in ux0:videos

WHAT IS 0xFFFFFFFE?