Brodozers have reached Japan

Brodozers have reached Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/CHEVROLET/CHEVROLET_K-1500/700100173830160406001/index.html
goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/CHEVROLET/CHEVROLET_K-1500/700903083820091014007/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cultural appropiation senpai !!!!!!!

>those wheels

That's not a GI on offbase housing, that's actually owned by a Japanese person.

I'm surprised it has entered happend sooner, considering the small dick thing...

I actually like the side pipes
jaban stepin it up bout time

>hasn't
Fucking Samsung so help me Allah

I'd like to say that it may even become a cultural thing like bosozoku
>Why?

Owning something that BIG in Japan must be so fucking hard, taxed out the fucking ass.
It's going to be a culturally rebellious movement over there.

That is, if Japan lives for two more generations

Thiiiiiiiiiissssss.

They already do a ton of shit to compensate like ruining nice exotics by putting disgusting mirror finish wraps and stupid as FUCK blinking lights that give you eplilepsy.

To be far, sort of looks cool.

>wheels mixed up so the spokes aren't all in the same direction
triggered

Bro-trucks have been in Japan a while

goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/CHEVROLET/CHEVROLET_K-1500/700100173830160406001/index.html

goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/CHEVROLET/CHEVROLET_K-1500/700903083820091014007/index.html

I like those rims and exhaust 10/10 would bro down with

we got stance so they can have our truck faggotry

its called cultural exchange

Apart from North America, South America and apparently Japan, where else do brotrucks exist?

this, japs love american car culture, for a while they loved the donk scene, and lowriders with hydraulics

rest of the world is too poor to do it

I like the idea of some rich Euro guy in a lifted F650 or some shit terrorizing the continent

would b cool

SCbro we see you...

and?

>tfw BozoDozer
Top lel

what

literally came here to post that

japan fuckin us up at our own game nigga, gonna go boso my truck right now

You said you see me so... what of it

japan began having a massive shit taste since like 2006-2008

have you seen the shit-tier "USDM stance" meets?

>Bozodozing

Can we make this a thing please

bump

no

fuck off

Probably some military guy who got got orders there and took his truck with him.

It isn't, it's got kanji plates

Not with those wheels it isn't.

Australia has a lot of big 4wds, but a lot of them get used to go offroad/touring, we're also infected pretty badly with the Suburban Utility Virus to the point huge areas of our cities are completely crippled with dumb cunts running into things.

Middle East. There are freaking lots here. Though, single cabs are best sold here.

yes

>BOZODOZO

First one I would say isn't because it isn't obnoxious enough. Second one is

>work your cunt off 80 hours a week to barely make enough money to afford your rebellious burgerdozer and a burgerdozer sized apartment
>ROOKU ATO MI, AI ARO WARI REBERU

what is up with those round wheel wells? GMT 900s have square wheel wells

There are a few around, I'm in the UK and I used to know someone who owned a roush mustang and a dodge ram

I've noticed single cab GMC Sierra's are huge there. They also love to put cab lights on their half tons too. It's a weird culture. Pic related.
I follow a guy on Instagram that lives in Denmark, and has a CCLB dually Duramax that has a 6" lift and 35" tires, as well as a slammed SIlverado SS.

You can bring your personal vehicle with you on deployment, they get transported with you on the deck of a carrier. I brought my 01 camaro to Germany with me and at the end of my deployment I found out I could sell it for 2x what it was worth stateside while ignoring import fees. That truck probably came over with a marine to Okinawa.

Forgot pic.

The owner of driftworks uses a slammed chevy 3500 dualie to tow his driftcar and other shit round.

Its fucking huge desu

Pretty

>dat fucking squarebody suburban
lmao have fun driving that in europe/asia/anywhere other than the US

japanese customizing was always about not giving a fuck if it looks stupid

Don't be a shit driver. A guy I was stationed with drove a crew cab long bed 2500 through Kaiserslautern just fine, all 20ft of it.

>brodozers in US
>Fuckin small penis faggots
>same brodozers in Japan
>its a cultural movement!

Y'all are fuckin weebs.

Weebs?! On Veeky Forums?! No way!

24/26x14 wheels have been a thing for a while.