FUCK THE EPA

FUCK THEM FUCKING AUTHORITARIAN FUCKS FORCING THIS 10 PERCENT ETHANOL MEME FUCK YOU MY CAR NEEDS PURE GAS NONE OF THIS FUCKING STATE ENFORCED FUCK FUCK

Sadly, ethanol won't help the corvette beat the gtr.

ethanol is mandated where you live?

where do you live? remind me to avoid that shit

wisconsin.
There are like 3 gas stations in my whole city that offer classic gas.

ultramar?

what?

Yeah, you'll get worse mileage and worse performance with ethanol, but honestly my car hasn't had a problem with it.

My carb pukes it into the engine just fine.

Open your carb and find corrosion.

>EPA

you mean flyover fags who need welfare

>all caps
>incoherent thought

This is bait. Even your basic single cylinder engine is happy on 10% ethanol.

>but corrosion
What shitstained rolling rust bucket. I-need-a-tenanus-shot-if-I-touch-it shitbox are you driving that the negligible amount of corrosion is going absolutely duck over your engine? And if it does then let it die finally because I'm betting its been through the ringer more than once and lost every time. (Just like you, OP)

that has to be fake

Do they not realize small engines (lawnmowers, mopeds, etc) ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE ETHANOL?????

>worse performance
This just ins't true though...

It is in a non-turbo car or one that isnt tuned for it. Ethanol has less energy per volume than gas

Ah I see. Only time I've ever seen or used ethanol was when it was tuned for it.

>have super-restrictive standards for car and trucks
>average lawnmower or leaf blower still spews 1.5% of its fuel in the air

fuck logic

It is all farm subsidies anyways.

It takes a lot of oil and natural gas to grow corn and turn corn into ethanol.

Plus it uses arable farmland and scarce fresh water. Dumps a lot of fertilizer, pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides into the environment. Brought forth the widespread use of GMO corn seeds. Raises the price of corn and corn derived products. Since 75% of the harvest goes to making ethanol.

Ethanol only works in Brazil. Where they use sugar cane and run their cars on E85.

I love the subsidized price of e85 though. Hell of a lot cheaper than regular 100 octane even with the mpg drop

Wi bro!

REV UP THOSE BOOSTS

Ethanol is known to corrode older fuel systems

So? you guys proclaim your love to old shitboxes that need fixing daily, whats the problem with putting in a new fuel system. The old system was probably leaking somewhere anyways.

Or is it just hollow talk and you really hate your old shitboxes but it's much better then taking the bus.

What city in Wisconsin? I'm in Madison and know a couple ethanol free stations.

What are you talking about? Almost every gas station here in Wi has ethanol-free premium. Just go down to the Kwik Trip, grab that "Premium Recreational Gasoline" handle and enjoy your sweet sweet 93 octane ethanol free gasoline.

older, as in before 1996 dumdum

keep riding that bus

>older fuel systems
>corrode
gas has corosion inhibitors in it. the only damage it will do is the rubber parts will be slightly more soluble.
you mean you havnt changed your fuel lines in 20 years? maybe it's not the ethanol you should be worried about.

>Monsanto shills on Veeky Forums

where are they?

Its every rubber o-ring in the system that melts with ethanol.
O-ring seals in the fuel pump.
O-ring seals on the injectors.
O-ring seals in the pressure regulator.
Rubber seal on fuel gauge sending unit.
Rubber used for the filler neck.
Even the rubber for the gas cap seal.
Ethanol was a "fuck you" to every car made before the requirement.

Wayne's automotive on Cottage Grove Rd has it. Grab a pizza from Bucks across the street for maximum refueling.

what nigger? my friend lives in wisconsin, and has like 3 gas stations around him that have pure gas.

fucking take a 15 minute drive to another station you fucker.

Any car made in the last 16 years does not care about e10. It's not worth the extra cost for 1 extra mpg. It is shit for classic cars though.

Fuck off. I drive a 26 year old car that "cant" handle ethanol, all my rubber is fine.

the only thing I replaced that cracked is the tank filler neck cause its made from some super low grade rubber that cant handle a drop of ethanol. the rest of the car is fine.

and shit nigger, if your car is that fucking old, and you have not ever replaced the fuel pump, or injectors, your shit is gonna break anyway, and fucknut its gonna blame the ethanol on your clogged 30+ year old injectors or whatever ancient tech your shitbox uses.

>you mean you havnt changed your fuel lines in 20 years?
What useless piece of shit do you drive that needs its fuel lines replaced after 20 years already? American?

My injectors are new.
So is everything else in my fuel system.
Doesn't change the fact that the ethanol is melting everything that wasn't designed for ethanol- including in your car.
And a year or two from now when your fuel pump fails you'll blame the manufacturer.
When your car runs like crap you'll spend $500 replacing electronics when its actually lack of fuel pressure, but you'll say "can't be the regulator, its brand new and lol ethanol is a meme"...

>posting from my phone

not even once

I run E85 in my 5.0 and make more power than I do with 93 octane. Enthanol is bad meme is just that meme