Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Just started working In-store at pic related. Only took me a few days to realize that drivers have potential to make much more money than In-store. I'm looking for suggestions for a Pizza Delivery car.

Things I'd like to have:
-Manual
-Spunk amount of power or greater
-Decent mileage
-Good aftermarket (whatever it is, I'm probably going to convert it to single turbo forced induction)
-Something that could comfortably seat a 6'3 270lb dude

I watch a bit of Faggard Garage and Ricest Miata, so I'm also wondering if a Miata would be a decent option. Bit on the fence about that one because I've never known anyone my size to drive one.

-Ease of repair is also a big bonus

Other urls found in this thread:

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/5648259559.html
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/5639812466.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twingo

definitely not a corvette

'Murican, never seen one of those in person here

I love how much this gets around. Something in my price range like a c4 wouldn't be too good of a pizza hauler anyways due to how florida loves to fuck the insurance out of you.

imported twingo

vw "up!"

Just get a civic, really. Whichever you can afford

Integra GSR, Inb4 FWD, it's a fun commuter with great aftermarket

E C O B O O S T
C
O
B
O
O
S
T

I'm 6'2" 200ish pounds and fit comfortably in my 94 Civic hatch no problem. Parts are plentiful and I get 30+ MPG city because no cats or O2 sensors. Been at it for over a year and a half.

I hear people have to cut foam out of the Miata seat to fit comfortably in them if they're big enough.

>Pizza boy
>30k+ car

Yeah, fuck off with the forced meme cause it ain't happening

Civic hatches are ugly CRX is way nicer

A good CRX is pretty hard to find where I live. It was my first choice. Ended up finding a EF Si and my EG CX. The Si got sold so here I am.

CRX less power than Civic. CRX more economical than civic but civic have POWER

They're dirt cheap and easy to unfuck, only problem is finding one with low miles

are you japanese? what terribolu engrish

I can't even find a running one around here. They're all just shells. Besides I only paid $1300 for my car and I was able to drive it home.

It even came with a Puerto Rican music CD. kek

>It even came with a Puerto Rican music CD. kek
Sounds about right..

Something with an SC 3800 like a Bonneville SSEI or a Regal for that police invisibility

There are 2 where I live on CL. One's a rusty project but the other looks pretty legit. Both around $1k

I've onle seen 1 supercharged Regal in FL since I moved here 5 yrs ago.

The "legit" CRX
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/5648259559.html

any shitbox that is cheap to buy, operate, and insure.

because delivery ruins cars.

I would go to a 50cc scooter with a cargo rack to be honest.

t. former papa johns employee.

God damn that would sell for thousands here in Louisiana. Broken down CRXs sell for more than that here.

That's why I bought my Honda. Replacement engines are easy to get a hold of because there are so many of them being sold at all times ready to be dropped in.

similarly, 5th gen Celicaaaaaaa

6th gen is cool i guess too, but no pop-up headlights

Dunno if this applies
sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/5639812466.html

if that was hardtop i would get that so hard

Convertible not quite doing it for you? I wouldn't mind it minus the fact that the top probably leaks.

yeah. no i def like hardtops or T-top at the most. there is a lot of rain down there right? that might not be fun

Early/mid 2000's Saab 9-3 or 9-5 might be a good option. 9-5's are way more comfortable if you go that route. They're tough to find with MTs, but if you find one that has been well cared for, it'll last forever. If it was treated like shit, dont even touch it

So you want to get a car for work and then start modding it?

M I A T A
Is
Always
The
Answer
>6'3
>270lb
nvm

>FWD GM landbarge

kill yourself.