store.steampowered.com/sub/45615/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLUE
MOON
youtube.com/watch?v=6vr0amOKCHo

2nd for having fun and playing/discussing fallout

Bye bye Elijah, time for you to let go.

Third for Deathjaws

>You've pretty much summed my thoughts on The Pitt.
Seems to be many people's opinion on The Pitt.

>Hell even Avellone acknowledges the potential of it
Do you have a link?
I'd love to read up on the matter.

Ah, then it's Werhner that I can't side with.
He cares little for the child and, while he'll get the cure faster, the child should not have to suffer for being born better.
I also side with Ashur because slavery does get results, but there's a point where you have to stop. He understands this and can set his morality aside for the betterment of the human race. Despite this, I can't side with Caesar because, even though he talks with good intentions, he's lost his way in more savagery than the tribes he's conquered.

Aren't they literal reskins of Deathclaws?
Then again, with a name like that and Bethesda's incompetence I shouldn't be surprised.

7th for best armour mod

>they named them fucking gatorclaws
>implying that gators use their fucking claws for combat

gg bethesda triggered me good

youtube.com/watch?v=nem5j2-UhFY
Around 1:40

Deathjaws were rad/FEV/whatever infused alligators in the canceled Tactics sequel.

>gatorclaws

Well NV had Ricky mention Deathjaws first, so of course Bethesda is going to go out of their way to come up with their own "unique" name for them, because nothing from NV can ever be reused because Bethesda wants to pretend NV isn't better than any Fallout they've ever made.

>psycho addict
>compulsive liar
>incompetent fuckwit

Remind me again why this bastard wanted accompany an caravaneer expedition?

>goes out of their way to ignore NV as the better game
>instead steals content from modders and other Fallouts

Are there no depths?

>mfw a scientist wants to put his quantum harmonizer in my photonic resonation chamber

I'm ADD as a motherfucker, is this 5 minute video worth watching in its entirety?

Imagine Square Enix jewerycombined with Bethesda's incompetence published in early access

The caps, man. Love how no-one cares when he dies.

I didn't like when Stella died and Jed laments her death before himself getting killed. White Legs need to be exterminated in every playthrough.

Yeah? Up yours too, buddy

>tfw they're scripted to die

My imagination is already filled with enough horrors user.

>Are there no depths?
No depths.

They name it Van Buren.

>"show no quarter to any White Legs you come across. Make no mistake. This is an extermination"

It's 5 minutes guy.
Avellone is overrated as fuck. He literally wants to turn Fallout into another generic post apocalyptic game.

I fucking love that cherub with the laser pistol.

DELETE THIS
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

>we're just huge fans of where Bethesda is taking the series

>tfw I'll never be able to save them
fug

Better image because I'm stupid.

>mentions Fallout: New Orleans
I didn't think much of the trademark beforehand, but now my cynicism has somewhat been replaced by extremely cautious optimism.

I like to think he is saying that because if he said anything contrary to that, Bethesda and their fanboys will destroy him. He did spill the beans, and rather sheepishly, on Bethesda and their writing.

Their staff just checked the wiki and forums to see what happened lore wise because half of the team had no idea of the backstory. I bet money on it that is the reason why the Outcasts in F3 were a last minute, tacked on addition to the game, because someone discovered the Brotherhood are not good guys.

Either all that or Avellone actually likes Bethesda

>Either all that or Avellone actually likes Bethesda
I doubt it.

This. If I was Avellone or anybody that worked at Obsidian, I would praise Fallout 4 to no end.

The fuck is going on with his left arm there? Did someone put it on backwards?

It quite interesting how IGN ranked New Vegas miles above 3

>I would praise Fallout 4 to no end.
More like you'd have to or be perpetually hounded by Bethesda's fanboys on every social networking site and possibly limit your future work opportunities because investors don't like bad press.

>Gauss Rifle with Bloody Mess
Hidden Valley is just a little further east right....? Think I'll go pay them a visit.

Independent journalist who has probably played F1 and 2. I was honestly surprised at the list when I saw it.

Again he can't say anything too bad about it because all the fanboys would go ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPs5nQ5d584

Speaking of which how many times did any one save scum to try and save the caravan their first playthrough? I did it 5 times but they just kept dying ;_;

Gain their trust and steal all their precious tech first, it'll make destroying the little bunker that much sweeter.

I went about times as well, then saw them fall down dead after all the White Legs were eradicated by intense chem and VATS abuse.
At that point, I tried resurrecting the via the console, but they shortly died without cause soon after and I made it a personal mission to kill every White Leg I found.
Hell, I would have done it even if the main quest had involved peaceful negotiations.

This was better than Nuka Break.

It's amazing what some great production values and decent acting will do.

Playing a Powder Ganger right now. They're a punk, but they've grown more of a heart as the playthrough has progressed. I might not want to stay and help some locals with their scavenger hunt, but I do realize that the White Legs are scum, even to a criminal like my courier. Daniel is pretty full of shit, but he's right that the Dead Horses and Sorrows have a certain innocence and it makes me want to protect them.

I think it's BS that helping them fight makes them into a tribe that doesn't get along with each other as well.

Are they still working on "season 3"?
I know it was crowd funded and is supposed to have the Ranger doing stuff before Nuka Break, but haven't the faintest after that.

Any tribe stupid enough to willingly bend knee to Caesar and pay tribute in blood deserve their fate. I like the ending where they flee Zion after defeat splinter and freeze to death.

What the fuck? I never knew there were throwing knives in this game. I don't use throwing weapons, except spears I loot of corpses, but I've never seen one sold or lying around. I guess I don't use those vendors or something.

Seems cool, though I wish I could throw some steel balls at peoples' heads.

is there a save editor mod for fallout resurrection ;_;7

Post your favorite song(s), /cfog/.
For me it's:
FO1: Metallic Monks
FO2: My Chrysalis Highwayman
FNV: Blue Moon

Nah, the cheat tools for Fallout 2 don't work with it either.

B I G I R O N
I
G

I
R
O
N

is there anything that can be done ;_;

There's cheat engine.

You can always just let go.

1 Radiation Storm
2 Many Contrasts
NV Lonestar

Do the Boomers fire to a sweet beat? or is it just me?

Boom-do-do-do-do-Crash
Boom-do-do-do-do-Crash

F1: Metallic Monks
F2: Khans of New California
F3 Radio: Anything Goes
FNV: New Vegas Valley
FNV Radio: Big Iron

I dunno, but I love those big, powerful shells they fire at you.

Let me shoot the Howitzer, Boomerbros

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf7l_em3nrs
youtube.com/watch?v=O7B4ZrXNeI8
youtube.com/watch?v=Op8T7MltzbU

Hey there good lookin', Wanna kill all the Boomers together?

Do you think Chinese Americans during the Great War were treated better or worse as the Japanese Americans during WWII?

>better or worse
Probably the exact same.

Khans of New California is from 1, though.

what do the switches at Black Mountain do, again ?

turn off the radio signal. I'm pretty sure they'll lure Tabitha out of the studio during Crazy, Crazy, Crazy and IIRC they're used in Still In The Dark
What I never knew is that there's a HAM radio in the shack village you can talk to Tabitha on.

It's not even a reskin, it's just a Deathclaw with a stretched face. It even has the same textures.

Danke

Vats of Goo
All Clear Signal
My Chrysalis Highwayman
Big Iron

Which armor mod is that? Book of Steel or whatever?

Goddamn, that's so fucking lazy.
They should have made those dolphin things instead.

That Industrial Hand is very well hidden, stumbled upon it by chance

So Bethesda owns Fallout 1 and 2, but they haven't released them on their store or list them on their websites or anything?

>Make Daedroth
>Reskin it to make a deathclaw
>Reskin that to make a werewolf
>Reskin that to make a werebear
>Finally make a new model for the deathclaw
>Time to make new reskins
I'd be mad if Bethesda hasn't been doing this for years.

but there's several of them

store.steampowered.com/sub/45615/

As a modder, I reuse assets all the time, and I don't see the big deal here since modeling and texturing is a shit ton of work, and you're taught in the industry that the faster you work the better, so come on give em a break.

>As a modder, I reuse assets all the time
There's a huge difference in expectations between a zero budget nobody modder making meme skins, and a multi-million dollar company.

Rude.

This that thing is a Daedroth

Shit forgot the fucking name from trolling /g/, sorry guys.

Your jig is up, Pistol.
i've never even been to /g/

What do people typically use to merge mods? I have FNVEdit but I don't understand how that's supposed to work alongside Mod Organizer.

If they had news cameras in WWII, they probably wouldn't have shown American soldiers executing prisoners and waving at the camera. I figure the wartime culture of the 2070s was probably harsher than that of WWII.

So yeah, probably worse.

On the bright side theyll probably have a different design for Fallout 5:Miami

Jesus how streamlined could the series get after Fallout 4?

>Miami
I actually would love to see the south covered, but at the rate in which the series and the whole gaming industry is going, I don't hold any hope.

The only weapons are

PISTOL
RIFLE
MINIGUN

LASER
PLASMA

GRENADE
ROCKET LAUNCHER

The next one is gonna be an MMO, mark my words.

>The next one is gonna be an MMO
After TESO? Are you SURE?

What's that?
A group of Legionary assassins approaching from a nearby ridge?

Hmm, interesting, an NCR squad led by some dyke seems to be coming straight for me...

I should give them a proper greeting!

Why is being politically incorrect and sexist so damn fun?

I swear, it's a liberating feeling.

go back to middle school