battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/5957911101726120014/
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/8973370786957374867/

>Xbox
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/3606689282797299284/

>Playstation
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1186809784664929900/

>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf4-stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M74sbVsPIeZnbu8yWVUT1v7hltRh7UPrGjZYZEhPKvw/edit
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babies: emblemsbf.com/

BFG's official weebsite
westwall.ddns.net/bfg
(Non-white internet is slow, so be patient)

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Is BF1 just Battlefront with old guns?
A: Yes

Q: Why hasn't my application been accepted?
A: Post your name in the thread and wait for Bull or Nohman to notice you. Random shitters who apply without any sort of notification WILL bounce.

/bfg/ has a mumble server (open cesspool) at:
bigfatgoys.mumble.com
port: 3190

FREE also has a Mumble server (cool kid's club), contact Llama or Luminosity (preferably on Steam) for server info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DVlq9lDPKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for gay

1st for dead

Are ps4 servers down?

>Nu-BFG

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Why was it shitty DICE that had to make a WWI game

xth for I don't know any memes from here so I just post a meme from another general

Managed to log in finally.

>:^)

>Posting a shitty show

Don't get your hopes up.

It's not very good.

The graphics are phenomenal, but the gameplay is shitty.

This game is like seeing that hot girl at school, you finally one day get her to go home with you...
And she shits in your bed and then rolls around in it.

I'M FUCKING PLAYING FINALLY HOLY SHIT

>Now you have to actually know where your enemies are, which is a much harder task than just peeking at the minimap and knowing exactly where they're sitting

The problem is that you can't actually know, with precision, where your enemies are unless you directly spot them yourself and by that time you may already be in the line of fire. Even on the off chance that someone you're playing with makes a callout you can understand you won't have as precise information as you would have had in BF3/BF4 by just looking at the minimap. Knowing when you were spotted was just as important as using spotting information in BF3/4. If having a glowing red dot for an enemy was such a "wallhack" then how are good players able to avoid getting killed?

In BF1 there is no map management and no way to predict how fights are going to go down before you expose yourself to taking damage. You can either sprint around like an idiot looking for fights near objectives or camp from a distance.

You sound exactly like a person that would play hardcore BF3/4 because you think the HUD lowers the skill ceiling when the exact opposite is what happens. If you're a shitty FPS player and you want a slower paced game without a spotting mechanic then there are plenty of milsim alternatives out there. BF infantry play has always been a mix of running and gunning with interludes of map management.

nuBFG edition

Its just not fun

BF4 had lasting power and felt better

>The scout class took sniping, a completely niche roll, and turned it into a major focus of the game, thus cranking tryhard levels to dizzying heights during matches.

>tfw I can't see snipers half the time thanks to no scopes

I might start playing scout since they have a way to damage tanks from long range, although I'm not sure how viable that is

I hope after this game the whining about the lack of WWI/WWII dies down, there's a reason no one makes these kinds of games for the average gamer anymore

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

sorry to link this cancer but listen to these fucking edgelords youtube.com/watch?v=-DVlq9lDPKo
"we love chaos"

how did they manage to make the game this NOT FUN compared to BF4 and BF3?

1st day the general is back and it became shit again quick

Will BF1 keep this place alive?

Does neo/nuBFG think modern Dice is good or bad?

BF1 can't keep itself alive

remember to join the FREE mumble (mumble.wevidyanow.com port:64738, drop the mumble part in address if it doesn't work) for an autism-free battlefield experience ;)

>linking to some reddit tier youtuber
literally fuck off

Diehard fans are going to buy this and go back to BF4 after three months.

BF1 doesn't have the loadouts or the mechanics that made BF4 so compelling.

I'm trying my hardest to enjoy the beta, but it doesn't pop like BF4.

>loadouts
isnt all of that locked in the beta?

But... it does?

I hope they get fucked over like lizard squad by some ANONYMOOOSE xddd

fucking niggers

AER SERVERS FIXD

>He asks him to do a shoutout to LeafyisHere

Jesus christ the cancer just doubled in size

Woa, I din't know it was that good!

>tfw playing

Shouldn't a game like this restrict full-auto weapons to like one or two classes?

Go to battlefield.com, log into your account, click on "careers," click on "Battlefield 1," go to "loadouts," and buy everything.

That's how you unlock everything in the beta without having to waste time on ranking up or any of that shit.

Even if we aren't getting every gun in the game, there still aren't as many guns as there are in BF4, and the guns themselves are weak.

It's just not as good.

I already miss blowing up a RHIB speeding across the water with a Javelin from the central island on Lacang Dam.

I already miss flying my squad to the tower in Shanghai and rigging the elevators with claymore mines.

I already miss doing air insertions into Gulf of Oman and setting up radio beacons near the enemy base.

BF1 has none of that, and it shows.

You'd think most classes would have bolt-action rifles with semi-auto and automatic weapons being rare or high level unlocks but nope.

>I'm a nostalgia stricken faggot

Oh good to know.

fuck off history autist it literally doesnt matter

you should be grateful we even have a new game in such an old setting, this is a daimond in the rough

I'm pretty sure he means loadouts like the options you have for you weapons and gadgets

As a support I don't see why I would take any of the traps over an ammo pack + ammo crate, from what I've seen the traps are weak as shit

Weapons sure has hell won't have any of the cool options they had in BF3 or BF4 like lasers flashlights and scopes.

>click sign in on battlefield.com
>it just reloads the page and nothing happens
ok

>try to connect for an hour
>join game
>crazy fucking flickering checkboxes all over, no gun, no nothing

yep fuck that glad i wasted 8gb downloading it

>history autist
No you retard. The point of world war 2 games is the gameplay mechanic that not everyone is running around with a full-auto rifle.

Well, there is a customization screen it just seems to be locked in the beta

But they already do you dumb fuck. You can get a rifle with no scope, medium scope and long range scope for example.

gameplay and fun > MUH SETTING MUH TIME PERIOD WEAPON RARITY

Does the server browser work yet

You can have both of those

>implying Setting and historical accuracy aren't the most fun parts of gameplay

Why not have M16s and Plasma cannons?

Snowflakes aren't bad. Building the game around the idea of infantry rifles being marksman rifles only is

>lets just rehash the same shit in a WWI setting
>don't even bother trying to make bolter's fun just give them all autos
>what do you mean you want strategy and tactics
>just enjoy CoDlefiled 1 like a good goyim

Nostalgia notwithstanding, everything I said is true.

BF1 has none of the things that make BF4 so much fun to play.

The entire game is being sold on its setting rather than its compelling mechanics.

The people who get worked up most about historical accuracy / realism in FPSes aren't the guys jacking off about what year a given gun made its way into some theater in WW2, but whether the ejector port is modeled accurately on a modern-day alphabet soup rifle because they're current year military grog fucks, and that's the worst.

The sooner we get away from that shit, the better.

Why don't they just fucking call it Sniperfield: Dawn of Light Tanks

>medic 2 feet away
>request revive
>guy just sits there

I feel like with each new battlefield they give people less and less of a reason to do their fucking jobs

HOW DO I DISABLE THIS FUCKING MENU MUSIC WITHOUT MUTING ALL SOUND

I think that's fair though. If you're going to go through the effort of handling and firing these weapons(As Dice has been known to do), why not go the extra mile?

Every time.

>Sniper bullets travel faster compared to the modern ones

It's like a euphemism for real life

>Sniper bullets
you are literally retarded. .303, 8mm Mauser, 7.62x54R are all infantry standard ammunition in WWI

At least the servers are 60 tick from launch this time.

Weren't they 10 Hz in BF4?

Honestly I doubt the whole game will be like this. Why did they have to pick the WORST FUCKING MAP for the Beta though? At least make St. Quentin's Scar available as well ffs.

REMOVE BRIT Remove Brit you are worst "Empire"

Because it's gay and dumb. The real world isn't balanced and throwing every popular or recognizable gun into a videogame both fucks with the game's balance and creates a never-ending bloat of sub-standard trap options which eat up limited development time / money and serve as more pointless Skinner box bait or pointless completionist bullshit.

Assault rifle. Carbine. Pistol. SMG. Shotgun. Sniper rifle. Marksman rifle. Battle rifle. Whatever the fuck else I'm missing. Make 1-3 of those each, make them meaningfully distinct, and call it a day. There's not enough room for real variation in weaponry when your TTK is still under half a second; everyone's going to gravitate towards one option anyway.

sorry, didn't know earth's gravity has changed since then

So, BF1 or BFBC2: Vietnam?

fucking lmao

Oh, you're complaining that they have a lot of infantry weapons. We have different gripes

Turn on uniform soldier aiming to stop the sensitivity constantly changing.

Did they try to please Casual McChad or something?

Why the fuck are there so many weeaboos in this platoon thing?

they infest everything

Veeky Forums is an anime weebsite.

how many times do i have to click Go Online until it lets me in

they picked the worst map for this "beta"

Hope the guild officers catch a clue and ban them

Fuck off weeb you're not on /a/

>wait 20 minutes to die by tanks for 3 minutes
This is even worse than titanfall

>titanfall

That beta sucked major dick, too.

Why do they make the games so bad nowadays?

Tanks are underpowered as shit, maybe you're just bad.

>changed conquest
>weak guns that are rng
>reviving, healing and restocking is pointless
>tanks are extremely OP
>snipers everywhere
anything else?

REMOVE TANK SHITTERS

>tfw you're a poorfag and glad it's not worth buying

I sprayed with hip fire and killed a guy pretty easily. Is that bad or good?

All games are done by H1Bs, niggers, and women because of muh bottom line, muh diversity, and muh soggy knees, respectively.

>can finally get in a server
>now I spawn without a weapon and don't get any score points so I can't get warbonds to buy one

So much for the british """"army""""

There's too many of them.

>I come to Veeky Forums to avoid anime

>FREE also has a Mumble server (cool kid's club), contact Llama or Luminosity (preferably on Steam) for server info

is this a seperate bfg platoon?

>I come a video game discussion board to force my pedophile cartoons on others
get help

>end of game
>cropped hentai avatar

immersion ruined

meh im going back to bc2, it just didint hook me at all

Sorry, but you are only permitted to post that reaction image on /co/.

I just want to let you know, the real world is actually pretty well balanced in terms of military small arms. There are 4 tenants to a weapon. Durability, Reliability, accuracy and weight . Most of the weapons of the world have Two, some have 3, but very few have all 4. it takes decades of tweaking and updating a platform to get all three(See: AR-15)

Also, small arms never won a war

>server with free slots
>join
>an error has occured
>join a game with a queue
>get stuck at 1 for a long ass time

fuck you game

>WE WUZ BRITZ
>whitest Turkroaches
>automatic weapons everywhere
>reflex sights on infantry weapons
>sanic tanks