Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

kToS Patch notes are translated: pastebin.com/fu4Tx4S5

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610 - Rank 8 Update Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=616 - Transcendence System
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=628 - Latest Patch notes
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624 - While You Were Away: Updates You Might Have Missed

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/proposal-battle-bracelets-will-be-obtainable-only-from-bleak-chapparition-cube-we-need-to-stop-this-ridiculousness/324752/31
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

early xth for our best players are normies

/Bullies/ when?

>post about lolipan being potential hook64 user
>no response
>suddenly new thread in the middle of the day

>all this time
>swordsman is still the only class worth playing

You queue'd on a 200 monk and disconnected. Our team lost that match, you were the only one to drop.

Shit like this is exactly the reason people don't accept you.

shut up faggot

>threejane doesn't know what the bump limit is
stop accusing people of hacks man, not cool. did you like it when people were accusing you? need solid evidence first before saying anything tbqh

How are you surprised by this? /tosg/ is 3j's first board, they found it to try and get in futureproof and got kicked because Bot gquit when LP let him in

Aspersion doesn't help anyone deal more damage to mobs. Quick cast is nice, but it's quite literally the only self buff wizards have, whereas swordies have deeds, épée, bunshin, cassa crista, Cleave/spearlunge/crossfire/Slithering/highkick/ Zwerchhau/Serpentine

Not to mention how swordies have numerous armour piercing skills(umbo thrust, skull swing, Coquille, Sturzhau)

The thaumaturge def buff when wearing a shield is so underrated.

>775 replies
>suddenly new thread in the middle of the day
This is the best threejane can come up with? Lolipan is the evil mastermind behind the bump limit? Fuck off back where you came from.

Maybe if your class had to deal with 3 damage types on top of block and dodge you could also have all those fancy buffs.

wizCryo3Thaum3
and
wiz3Link1Thaum2FF are the wizard tank builds I hear about sometimes

Why do I feel like you're bringing PvP arguments when I'm mostly talking about r8?

Futureproof is recruiting new members. We're a PvP and GvG focused guild exclusively for /tosg/ users. We've been around since Korean Open Beta, though many of our members have been playing since the Closed Betas. The only requirements are being an active /tosg/ lurker and/or poster, and having PvP goals for your characters.

Whisper Lolipan if you'd like an invite, or have any questions.

R8 pve*

> Our team lost that match
lost a 4v5 to threejane, huh? is this the takeaway?

What cards should a Sorc have?

Everything except a V card.

What do you mean with PvP goals?

Only top-tier PvP classes or can I go in with a Paladin3/DP build?

Ts, Harp. Haven't tried any of the new ones

I'm quite sure sorcerers have a lot of V cards, other people's of course.

>aspersion making me take almost no damage from monsters in the dungeon
>priest decides to cast his shitty underleveled aspersion
>two hour invincibility buff replaced by a one minute effect that does literally nothing
Why is this allowed?

PvP goals is the sugarcoated way of saying "I like to kill people". Doesn't matter if your build is shit or not 100% suited for PvP, or even if you're low level or just started playing.

It shouldn't override unless it's higher level. You did get lv 17 aspersion from pardoner right?

It's also possible the buff just got bumped off.

I'm at level 135, what's the fastest way to level up right now?

130 dungeon and quests

You're one level away from the reset, just card.

Do the 130 dungeon then missions 3 times, then keep questing.
Try to use the lest number of cards as possible for that day so the day after you're still in range for the 145 dungeon.
Once your dungeons are reset do the 145 and missions 3 times again.
After this you'll be able to just keep questing up to 190, just be sure to do your missions daily.
The dungeons in between the 145 and the 190 are not worth running.

>carding while being in the 130 range
Don't listen to this retard.

What would be a good price for a Karacha Dagger recipe? I feel like no one even needs it anymore as crafted ones sell on the AH for 1.3 mil up to 2 mil.
I wanted 1 mil but I doubt it will sell.

>Zalciai will be fixed soon
What's broken about it?

When is Templeshooter spawning again?

No more negative crit res

It can lower crit resist to negative values.

>Muh 10 lvl 6 cards will make a huuge difference, gotta save them all

Please.

Currently, crit resist behaves the same way as elemental resist, in that it can go negative if you have enough SPR. They're fucking over full SPR clerics by making crit resist reduction from Zalciai bottom out at 0. I'm not sure chrono slow is affected though.

If you open your cubes RIGHT NOW, you won't get Talt! You'll get something amazing!

Fuck off.

Card to bees level range
Join ohayou
Receive free exp at bee farm overnight
Get free TP from gvg rewards
Leave guild or stay once you're done

Read again.
I just said to don't use too many cards so not to outlevel the 145 dungeon, which is one of the best dungeons for exp.

futurecuck

>80 spr
why?

It's usually not overriding. It's faggots throwing all their party-wide "buffs" around regardless of whether or not they're any good. And, oh look who has a ton that they probably didn't invest all their points into...

He'll be getting far more levels by overcoming the reset asap, then running the dungeon, if he even has entries available

>He'll be getting far more levels
And the exp will be exactly the same, unless he'll overlevel the mobs in the dungeons in which case he would get less.

Overleveling level 132 mobs in 3 runs right after exp reset is very easy, so he'll basically waste exp.

such cuck

fucking destroyed

losing to an orsha group baka

Once the reset is reached, even questing will net you levels. Exp might be the same, but the rate at which you get levels.

>get in GvG
>we've got the north spawn so nobody can see shit
>enemy team appears and my frames drop to single digits
>none of my abilities work
>buffs won't apply
>try to cast something and I just freeze in place
>die from nothing because now effects aren't visible
>respawn, everything is on cooldown
>walk three paces
>die again
How do I do this

>Comet
>Vianne
>Smn
Literally who?

Help!

First name.

first names

That's...
>Comet Lolipan
>Vianne Triela
>Smn Dmn

>Exp might be the same
It's not, you'll be wasting exp by outleveling the dungeon.

Just wanna say, about the retard in the last thread arguing str vs dex for archers vs high rank 8 pdef monsters, archers have innate p defense reduction, -10% per hit up to -50%. So your str vs dex argument nonsense for archers is inaccurate.

Oh wow, thanks for the consistency IMC.

>Barrage ready in 8 seconds

After 5 days full of love and lots of care, CnL just had its 4th hamster! Had.

B___!

L E W D

_OYS_

So, I've really been looking into getting in to this, but what's a good class that can be a jack of all trades?

As in, Solo level, dungeons/raid, and PvP all well?

If there's nothing that can do all, a priority towards Raiding and PvP would be nice.

>For archers
If I remember correctly, the guy only used multishot as an example. Besides, unless you're a Quarrel Shooter, it's not feasible to do that on a group of monsters, even applying on one would demand some time in that scenario.

Are there any decent sage dps builds?

He specifically mentioned archer 2 falconer. Which means you're going to be doing a whole lot of oblique spam anyways as filler no matter what 3 ranks you take inbetween.

>wizard
>dps

No, reread that guy's post. He just used it as an example because skill base damage and weapon matter in that calc.

>But when mobs get 1k or 1.5k or 2k pdef, multihit skills without high amounts of STR (or even INT for casters) will become useless if the build doesn't have some sort of armor reduction/ignoring ability attached to it.

>if the build doesn't have some sort of armor reduction/ignoring ability attached to it.
>any missile attack gives innate defense reduction
>meaning all archers have it in any build
Let's not forget crossbows also have an attribute for defense reduction.

Nigger, do you even reading comprehension? Falconer3 isn't the central point of his post, but how high def interacts with str and dex, and how def reduction will have a more important role now. Why are you complaining about a detail the other guy forgot about when it doesn't invalidate his point?

Does it actually work? I've never actually seen a debuff be applied from crossbows.

It's not applied, it just ignores monster's def by a percentage (25%?)

It does.
It has the same icon of the regen buff you get after drinking an hp potion.

It shows Armor Penetration or something.

And I said archers have innate defense reduction. Are you stupid? Can (You) read?

>Falconer3 isn't the central point of his post
The user you quote didn't mention Falc3 at all.

You fed it and gave it to a nice home?
That's lovely :)

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/proposal-battle-bracelets-will-be-obtainable-only-from-bleak-chapparition-cube-we-need-to-stop-this-ridiculousness/324752/31
>The luckshitter saying nothing is wrong with galoks
While I disagree with the cube crap, having a super important drop like that for a low number/low spawnrate/low channel area which is filled with afking fucks, levelers and bots is retarded. Not taking the active BB interested farmers into account.

IMC will make wolves not shit, right? Right?!

I do, and what I see is you calling someone a retard because you thought their general statement didn't apply to a specific case.

He only explicitly mentions falconer, but not the circle.

Of course they will!

>I came here to eat pizza and shitpost.

And I'm all out of pizza.

CuteNotLewd is looking for more cute members in preparation for rank 8.
We run Earth Tower, GBL, and Hamsters.
whisper Plasmagica

How about YOU whisper ME some Plasmagica nudes and I'll think about it.

Guys! GUYS! I've figured out how to save ToS! No, seriously, shut the fuck up and listen!
>Remove all non-hidden, non-storyline, non-advancement quests or give them rewards that aren't exp cards
>3x-5x the maximum monster density on all maps
>Double the respawn rate of mobs on all maps
>Remove the aggro limit
>Make monsters' aggro range to be about 1.5 screens worth in distance

That sounds great for sub 200 zones, but I really don't want 20+ 100k+ hp magical mobs aggroing me from 1.5 screens away.

excuse me what did imc meme by this

What's with the long queues in the Mercenary post.

We do GBL? Huh, did that start not long ago?

Man, I really should get with the program and get a PvP worthy character online soon.

>arrive in 260+ magical funhouse map
>the endless legions of hell have been alerted to your presence

There no one around your level.

He thinks there are raids

Holy shit Jurisdiction, you have more evasion than I ever thought was possible. I missed every single skill I used on you.

Do you have nothing but DEX and full evasion gear?

You know, he could form a valid point based entirely on "World Boss Mafia builds shouldn't get fucking everything" but holy shit...

>Raids
WoW is around that corner, lad. You probably missed the door with the massive queue.

What do you think this is nigger a cohesively designed game made by a bunch of humans?