Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Really like DH
>Like both tank and DPS roles
>Hate both artifacts and all of their appearances

>I can't see you anymore
... hold me brehs

dead thread what the fuck is there a more active thread thats hidden or something or is everyone ACTUALLY playing

Yes, use the catalog

>700+ posts
It should be dead right about now anyway.

i did. the only thing showing up was world of tanks

Reminder the horde pussied out and because of that both sides lost the broken shore.

>fucked up the subject
>posting early

How stupid are you

>Make 10s of millions of dollars a month
>Cant afford DDOS protection from shitty children with a botnet

Fuck you Bliz, this is disgusting. Provide your service or fucking lose a customer

Seriousky?

Someone post new updated Sims please (not noxxic)

>can't even get the subject line right

Oh look, it's another retard that doesn't understand technology.

Will using STM as a shadow priest be viable in mythic dungeons? I have no idea if they are speed runs like MoP/WoD or not.

Are they just dependent on your ability to get through massive DPS checks on bosses? If so then STM is certainly quite viable correct?

Reminder that both sides would've been annihilated had they didn't fall back.

>make 10s of millions of dollars a month
>new expansion, people hype
>some retarded nobodies ruin the fun for anyone for no gain whatsoever
The literal autists.

Yeah feels unplayable, wonder how long it ll be up, better go to sleep i guess >.>
There goes muh daily

I like Arms.

>can't continue suramar questline because I'm not honored

Well then how the fuck do I get honored with them if not the suramar quest line?

Oh look its Bill fucking Gates with more complaints yet nothing to back up his reasoning behind them.

Feels good having Mediacom.

THESE BUGGED WORLD QUEST ARE GETTING ME PISSED OFF

>have a reason to actually play this game after a year of nothing
>DDOS
>still forced to play Kronos
Fuck me

Did Blizzard really think the Frost DK artifact ability was good? This is the most shit 'passive' in the game.

>more complaints yet nothing to back up reasoning behind them
>the person who posted just said this
The Irony.

Do you think Harpies will pretend to curse each other as a form of lesbian foreplay?

Fuck you.

Best way to farm my Ratstallion?

>everyone keeps talking shit about warrior order hall
>they don't even know about best follower

LMAO how can other classes ever compete?

>Want to play
>On Stormrage, its down ATM
>If I go do something else I will be stuck in an hour long queue

Why the fuck did I server transfer, fuck my friend

kys

anyone here with the frost DK artifact?

how good/lackluster is the first point? the crystalline swords

Frost is literally the babby spec, if you want complexity and depth play some other shit, It fits the spec really well.

hiya my boyfriend made me play WoW
I'm gonna play a healer

Holy Paladin sounds boring (Heal tank bzzz)
I heard monk is the weakest healer (Really want to play it though)
Druid seems to be the best but way too many

It comes down to Priest or Shaman
Are Shamans better or Priests better? Are Priests too common?

WHATS THE MATTER, CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF A STRONG NORD WOMAN?

cuck your bf and date me pls

>playing a pay to win fun server with corrupt GM's when crestfall is right around the corner
>not just playing legion until crestfall drops

fucking retard LOL

I'll be over here having fun and LMAOING @ you when you reroll on crestfall like everyone else and start on the same playing field as me LOL

>single target Meteor crit
OH YES DADDY!

How do we get this cuck to finally kill Anduin?
I wanna see an Anduin take down and he's pretty much the only one who would want to do it. He's online right now.
>KILL ANDUIN OR RIOT SwiftRage
??

What's an addon like DrDamage that adds DPS and other nifty calculations to your action bar?

Who is this semen demon?

my friend gave me his account but he only has cloth heirlooms

I'm gonna play a Resto Shaman

can I get away with wearing cloth and healing up till 90s spamming dungaloos?

This game will be my undoing.

>falling for the crestfall meme

Not even your grandkids will see it.

Pretty much. /wowg/ are a bunch of neckbeards with self-esteem issues and can't handle strong women because it triggers them. That's why they like futas and traps because all of them are mentally ill submissives and would settle for /wowg/ posters because that's the best they can get.

literally LITERALLY who

Same, just get friendly with all factions to get new world quests, i think they give rep or unlock something since when i went back after that, some new quest appeared at therysa about training wildlings

I am pretty sure ms is irrelevant, i ve been getting some huge lag spikes where i am unable to do anything while talking in the chat just fine, ms didnt change.

Oh well, time to sleep.

Dont forget people, bearshit is so bad he plays an orc even though he dislikes them while he was preaching about loving pandas and racials not mattering when you choose your class.

Never trust normies like him, they are hypocrites that lie to their selves and others

>varian just died
>waifu goddess becomes warchief
>horde favoritism at all time high
>"FUCK ANDUIN WHEN ARE YOU KILLING HIM? HOLY SHIT"
wew lad

what is crestfall?

can I ge tsome serious repliw

being the "weakest" anything means next to nothing in WoW anymore since they tune classes and content on a weakly basis during launch time

just play what is cool and seems fun to you

most of the time when people are talking about what is "good" or viable they are talking about the top 2-3% of all the players who are progressing through content at poopsock levels

so just play a monk you roastie

TAUREN NEED TO FUCK OFF WITH THEIR FUCKING ELEVATOR FETISH

>Server Instability

Jesus Christ Blizzard. I had a long day at work and I just want to play. Fucking RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want a bit of diversity

Vikings and valkyries are cool but this is supposed to be valhala, where are all the other great warriors, taurens, humans, orcs, etc?

relevant

Did blizzard hire someone with a petrification fetish or something? Holy shit.
Maybe there was some crossover at the corruption fetish convention metzen was attending.

>14 names that I tried are already taken

why

So we are getting gametime for all these service interruptions correct?

>someone is going to fall for this
>mfw

but my friends are telling me becuase of how nobody plays monk I am going to have hard time getting into groups?

is this true?

PLEASE RESPOND

Because you're unoriginal.

Reposting because I'm desperate for advice

because you're uncreative. Try a good name?

Because the game is over 10 years old and they have been claimed

Hey /wowg/, looking for a bit of advice here:
Haven't played since MoP Throne of Thunder.

I want to re-sub, and start a new character. Where do I buy heirlooms, how much do they cost either in gold or another currency?

Also, how does cross-realm work? If my friend is in a different realm than I am, can we level together? As in, can I walk besides him and stuff? Or can I ONLY do Dungeons with him?

Thanks

fluff is best for fuggs

Play a shaman, develop a deep love for a shaman, and then cry when every. single. patch. Blizzard gives your class a brutal dicking.
They're good, but everything that is fun is probably unintentional and will be patched out immediately.

I was going to reply to your thread but didnt because I figured someone else would.

long story short

Just play Disc if you already like it.

Its about 500g each heirloom for the cheap ones, and they get more expensive

where did you ever get the impression that Valhalla was a diverse place

but that's not diversity that's lore

Invite your friendo to a party, you'll be able to see each other and quest together, there you go, buy heirlooms in ironforge for ally, don't play horde so dunno about that.

hey wowg girl here

CRZ literally has multiple servers connecting to one base server. So if you're on Cho'Gall and he's on Kargath and you're both in the same server group, you'll see each other in the world.

Heirlooms cost gold, which is going to be ezpz to get now since legion seems to laugh at the concept of inflation and is just throwing LODS OF EMONE at everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

>500g

Ah, not too bad.

>Invite your friendo to a party, you'll be able to see each other and quest together, there you go
Awesome. Thanks user. Will be playing Horde for the first time in 6 years

Heirlooms now cost gold for a reasonable price in UC (for Horde). Not sure about Alliance.

Cross-realm works like this. Doesn't matter which server you're on besides the AH economy and guild. You can interact with other players cross-server for pretty much everything else.

Roll Horde :)

>random noname paladin in ICC kicking my ass at level 102

doing this without an artifact is suffering

>is this true?

no

every single class and spec in the game is viable unless, like I said, you're playing at poopsock retard levels 16 hours a day every single day

balance and how well a spec preforms is irrelevant to 99% of players

specs that don't preform well at the start of expansions inevitably get buffed and end slowly but surely becoming retardedly powerful later down the line

everyone gets the chance to hold the OP torch throughout an expansion

just play what you think is cool/fun

min/maxing is for faggots

You don't even get to take champions with you like bodyguards? Lmao, ball dropped fucking HARD.

>muh diversity
>but this makes no sense with the lore
>MUH DIVERSITY
>but this makes no sense with lore, shouldn't be possible
>MUH DIVERSITY
Talking to these people is so fun.
Women don't exist in the 5chans faggot

How is legion now compared to WoD

vanilla player here, thinking of coming back, WoD was a disaster, but the scratch is coming back.

thank you.

also I'm going to probably hold off on buying Legion until I hit level 20. Haven't played in a few years, so I want to see if WoW is still for me before I buy the new x-pac

get artifact then come back and fite him

>specs that don't preform well at the start of expansions inevitably get buffed and end slowly but surely becoming retardedly powerful later down the line
explain holy and disc priests in wod

Legion profs for a Rogue?

There's one or two specific champions that are bodyguards, just as there are a handful of specific followers that were bodyguards

hmm I might have to compare side by side

Shaman has wolves and superior party heals and utility

Monk has better burst and mobility and 1:1 heal?

>tfw your "friends" do a dungeon without you

Things just haven't been the same sense i got drunk, perma banned from league, and told one of them i didnt give a shit about their gift (i dont remember saying it)

I KNEW IT

WoD was a hot flaming disaster. It has excellent questing, and then a horrific brutal ass to mouth for every player at level cap.

So far, I would say that Legion is a further improvement in the questing department, quests are fun, they're varied, unique objectives, lots of cutscenes and lore. Pretty nice.

No idea about max level yet though.

gold sent

>yet another private server that's supposedly the savior realm
Do you not see a pattern?

BM or Survival? I mostly do pvp

>khagdar shitposter finally killed himself

rip in pepperoni

Holy was one of the better healers in WoD.
Maybe not if you're talking about PvP, either way you're a faggot

Somehow when I lagged out I came back being dead but I never went back to my corpse but somehow I am able to hit things while being a ghost. I became a DEATH DRUID!