Be honest with yourself for once, Veeky Forums

Does your ideal dream garage/collection include your current vehicle(s)?

Tell the truth.

Yes, even though my car is not only not worth collecting but probably worth burning to some.

Its still my car though and if i could i would preserve it as long as possible just to show people what i originally started out with. also..
>muh feels

>240z
>510
>supra
>and pic related
I would say yes

Nah.

I wouldn't know what to do all the extra seats.

>NA miata
Yes, but restomoded with a V8 swap.

Yes

The GT-R and now RX7, and wanted a 65 Mustang since I was a young shit

Absolutely. Only I'd have a 6.4 hemi dropped in and about 50k on other mods.

Actually, yeah. But to fully fulfill my dream, it would be swapped to the twin turbo GTE engine and the AWD system from the JCE15 Altezza Gita.

Car is a 2003 SportCross.

If my 2015 gt was actually a gt 350r and my e type was fully restored and not a dirty rusted basket case then yes.

Yes.

They are very defining of my taste in automobiles. I also have one of the last air-cooled Ducati Monsters and a rare pickup truck.

I'd have like 5 versions of each generation of my car desu. Yes even turd gens.

>tfw you remember there is an user with a lifted honda kei car

yes

it was my 1st car and I bought it on my own when I was 17

Id keep it my whole life if possible simply due to sentimental valie

Know what? A mint XV20 Camry is a piece of history. The same way you can't leave the first affordable refrigerator out of a human history museum, even if it's the least exciting part of the exhibit.

If I became insanely rich I'd keep the Mercedes and fix it up nicely, although its not a car I find to be particularly interesting or good

My Yamaha Virago... probably not, 125cc just wouldn't do it at that point

My dream garage would mostly consist of rare shitboxes most likely.

That barge makes that SC look like a fucking econobox.

my first car at the very least, only in the preferred trim rather that what I bought it in.

thats cool af

Yeah but i think my collection would be more a of a running collection. My daily wouldn't make it, but my weekend car would be tucked in away in a corner and my racecar would be well displayed.
I really like my mazda rotaries, so i would probably ad a few more. I don't have much interest in having show quality vehicles so they would all have to be important to me for other reasons than showing off.

>only in the preferred trim rather that what I bought it in.

So then that's a hard "No" to the question.

Yes, albeit a completed version instead of a work-in-progress like it is.

Yes, just with no rust and a few slight modifications to the body and suspension.

Nope. My ideal garage is mostly cars way out of my price range though, so I can't say I'm surprised.

no, it's uncommon but it has to go

the s13 coupe with the silvia front swap and z32 would

the g35... nah

its nice but not that nice

all of them, except the yaris i could let go
i keep it around because it's cheap and reliable