-4* Saber Gawain
-4* Archer Tristan

>[400 days anniversary from 9.1 to 9.7]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/z89br/
-4M QP
-40k FP
-4 Golden Apples
-4 Tickets
Logging in anytime during this period will also give you 10 4* exp cards one time only.

>Ten new Bond CEs have been added
Nero Bride - Party Arts 15% up
Brynhildr- Party10% Buster and 10% NP gain
Mysterious Heroine X- Party 20% damage against Sabers
Beowulf- Party 20% damage against Dragons
Fionn- Party 10% Arts up 10% NP damage up
Saber Gilles- Party 20% Buster up 20% Debuff Resist down
Clown- Party 20% NP damage up
Fergus- Party 10% Buster up 10% NP damage up
Charles Sanson- Party 10% instant-kill chance, 10% NP gain
Caligula- Party 20% Buster up, 10% defense down

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/769081461425184768
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkj5jiU1KNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FP gacha

I'm gar for Archer

S-Suki

thread

Well?

King of Kings.

Best boy.

I don't like Marie Antoinette and knowing so many people do really does bother me.

LIZ THREAD

When will Edgeman return?
youtu.be/mkj5jiU1KNU

Berserker Martha when

>Of course, good luck getting a catalyst to connect you to Atlantis.
I'm fucking ready.

I love shishou

soon

Praise be unto his majesty!

Best archer

I want to be good friends with Manaka!

Enjoy your shit Servant because no one's heard of him.

I love Gawain.

Nobu a CUTE.

Basically, get this, Karnafags. Achilles has 1 super OP NP, but it's one hell of an OP NP enough to make him equal to Karna.

At least Karna is good in close combat because other top tier idiots like Gilgamesh who rely full on NPs and aren't skilled at combat at all outright get fucked by the speedblitz.

I love you Gilgamesh!

I want Atalanta to be happy and boar free

Ozzy's voice is odd. It sounds like Dio is imitating Kermit.

I want to marry Robin.

Who's the better assassin? Scat or Kerry?

What's the point of this section? Just a reminder of all the events? I really hope than some events come back one day.

I just want Saber Lily.

It just sounds like regular old Dio to me.

Scat

is it posible to get a rate up on older event servants at all?

Shiki > Carmilla > Scat > Kerry > Stheno

>Karna can't even beat Martha even with the help of Kojirou
Martha confirmed for strongest Servant. Thanks Nasu for saving Martha.

Both are shit

you'll be waiting for months or even a year but it will happen eventually

dont expect her to have solo 5* rateup again though, she'll share it with someone else probably

They bring back limited servants sometimes, Shuten makes DW money so she'll be back some day

This girl is lewder than any of the other Prismas. Doujins when?

Must be desperate to bypass filters huh

Umu!

What happened to Gwen in Nasuverse?

Is Martha the epitome of meme Servant?

Why do Nerofags have such a shit taste?

>3DPD
Fuck off facebook

Actually he's like Simo. He does nothing but cause problems. We had someone use him once and he was literally the entire reason the admin closed the forum.

The retardation makes her lewd.

No, that's Masked Kojirou

Reminder: Gareth-chan will be best grill

Why the fuck is Simo such a hot meme in Fate RPGs?

I'll take care of her for you user

>cucked by Lancelot
lol

People only like Gareth because she's some sort of pure knight with tits. If it had been Gaheris who got the tits nobody would give a damn about Gareth. And it's all because of a pair of tits nobody has even seen.

He's just a dude with a rifle that killed some ivans. But most people never heard about him so people feel like a special snowflake when having him as their favourite historical person.

I hope Gareth-Chan brings her squad of medieval Power Rangers with her.

>implying he gives a fuck about her

We had someone try for him too, but it got denied. Even then, no one ever came close to the faggotry of Atlas.

He is one of, if not the most, popular sniper in history.
He also causes some butthurt for being born post-1900

I know in FSF it's listed as a separate NP but shouldn't Nine Lives really be part of King's Order? The lion pelt is proof of the 1st labour and Goddess of War is proof of the 9th, shouldn't Nine Lives be proof of this 2nd? Unless they explain it as Nine Lives is his martial technique that he coincidentally used to slay the hydra and they give him some form of Hydra poison as proof of the 2nd instead.

Also what's the conceptual reasoning that KO and GH can't exist simultaneously? KO materialized for Alcides due to him losing GH from the warped summoning, but GH is supposed to be a gift from the gods for completing the Twelve Labours and tied to how he ascends to godhood after death. This doesn't taken away the fact that Heracles is more renowned throughout the world for the actual acts of the Twelve Labours themselves, which is more accurately represented by KO.

Also, guesses as to what Alcides's EX NP will be? I suspect it will have something to do with his 'strongest in the world' title, even though with Goddess of War and possibly the Atlas portion of KO any further strength buffs should be unnecessary.

Arash has the highest AOE damage at 90 right?

It is more about being Gawain imouto actually.

>I know in FSF it's listed as a separate NP but shouldn't Nine Lives really be part of King's Order? The lion pelt is proof of the 1st labour and Goddess of War is proof of the 9th, shouldn't Nine Lives be proof of this 2nd? Unless they explain it as Nine Lives is his martial technique that he coincidentally used to slay the hydra and they give him some form of Hydra poison as proof of the 2nd instead.

I dunno lol

>
Also what's the conceptual reasoning that KO and GH can't exist simultaneously? KO materialized for Alcides due to him losing GH from the warped summoning, but GH is supposed to be a gift from the gods for completing the Twelve Labours and tied to how he ascends to godhood after death. This doesn't taken away the fact that Heracles is more renowned throughout the world for the actual acts of the Twelve Labours themselves, which is more accurately represented by KO.

I dunno lol

>Also, guesses as to what Alcides's EX NP will be? I suspect it will have something to do with his 'strongest in the world' title, even though with Goddess of War and possibly the Atlas portion of KO any further strength buffs should be unnecessary.

I dunno lol

Diarmuid!

Pretty sure he has the highest Aoe damage period

I'll admit the tits factor in to this, but seeing a formerly pure knight who's now a complete mess along the KotR would have been interesting. Probably have more depth to her sadness than Bryn, at least.

If I could delete one Servant from existence, it would be this shitter.

You''ll be able to get a variation of her soon.

I want to spill water in front of him!

Eh, I couldn't care less about the "pure knight woman" thing, we already have like 100 Artoria variants for that.

People just like tragic characters and Gareth already had a sort of tragic story in the myths. Make him a grill and add even more angst and she's sold. There's also the imouto factor.

>Lancelot would fuck/already fucked Da Vinci
She is either ugly as shit or Lancelot fucked her too.

>we already have like 100 Artoria variants for that.
I want a no retarded one.

Shouldn't Simo actually be very situational Assassin? The main reason he got all the kills he got was because of the snowy terrain he fought in, unless he has a snow terrain reality marble or some shit like that.

You can thank CanonRap for the translation.
Abominality, My Life

Once, there was need for the technique of execution.
An era when there was need, for the skills to remove a head painlessly, instantly, respecting the spirit of those undergoing it.

From now on, there would be no such worries.
Anybody could become an executioner. Nobody would feel pain. We would no longer require such heinous measures as the wheel.
In other words... it was an efficient way to kill large amounts of people.

I was a fool then to not realize it.
When a servant girl of the aristocracy was sent to be executed despite having committed no sins, I should have destroyed the guillotine.

All I had wanted, was for nobody to feel pain...

Qt and poor smug shoulders

He could be both assassin or archer really.
archer is pretty much the same reason as Billy, he was one of the best in the world
assassin because he pretty much was killing stealthy

So what happened?

Simofags like to completely overwank this guy no one has ever heard about, give him EX rank everything, reality marble EX, etc.

Heroes that use guns can be heroes, we have a dozen by now, but heroes who are only famous for shooting up some people aren't really the same thing. Nasu never said it was impossible for gun heroes to happen, but he said it was harder. The gun heroes we have at this point are fairly famous. Its a combination of being unfitting, being a huge meme, and anyone who cares about him being an overzealous fuck.

Because people won't shut up about him.

The question remains if a dude that shot peasants wearing brown uniforms in snow deserves to be a HS. Especially when he is just some dude that's only known on the internet.

She joined the police force

but user, he featured on badass of the week!

Faggiest I could imagine someone playing Atlas, would by tying him to Ayn Rand. Giving him an NP based on that book just for the title.

Trying to rationalize that its like Dracula, and a lot of people know him from the title of that unrelated book, so it should tie in and give him a power.

There, that should be the worst way they could play it.

We have a guy who married a pidgeon and a littleral who loli who made a tiny cult.

Does he have a famous story associated with him?

If yes (and he does), he qualifies. Being a HS just means you have a legend or something similar, it doesn't have to be a super big one.

Just look at D'Eon.

>Meme Hayha
I bet his bullets aren't even instakill and undodgeable at mid range.

>ex
ignoring everything else, this ruins the whole story.

This one is credited to mewarmo990.

最後の戦い The Final Battle

My men were routed. Only two of us remained -- I, worn and thin, and a young knight shaking in his boots.

Would this shield block the dragon's breath? Even if it did, how would we defeat the beast? How difficult would it be to pierce a weak point, wherever that was?
Time slowed to a crawl, so I paused to think.
Why was I fighting? Did I really think I could?
My youthful passion should have left me long ago, replaced by a mere desire for peace and quiet.
"...No, I see now."
My long-lost fighting spirit blazed anew.
I would die here. Here was a fitting hell to end my life.

Once I grew old, I lost the passion I had when I slew Grendel.
Still, I left behind a peaceful land.
Countless people enjoyed serene lives. Even when things got tough, they strove to avoid despair and carry on.

"I guess I should act like a king for once."

Not for myself. Not for honor, or riches.
I would fulfill my duty as a king.
Rise again, Beowulf. Though your strength is a far cry from your youthful vigor...
...it surely cannot be naught.

Is Granblue really just copying shit left and right now?

wrong thread user

neat

The best thing of bond ces are these little text really make you appreciate some servants some more

>これはやはり……普段よりも浮かれている、と見なすべきなのだろう。
Scathach is having fun training Guda?

It's really a shame how the first few were so short, the flavor text are practically mini Interludes.

>impyling Simo Hayha can't be a thing when some literally who like Li Shuwen exists and is overwanked too

d'Eon gets a pass because muh trap. The deal with Hayha is that everyone sucks his dead dick so much because of him being a super sniper and that whatever crazy bullshit he pulled off will be rendered useless because Nasu hates guns.

What did they do?

Rate my taste.

your/10
Enjoy the game and have fun with your servants

>Nasu hates guns
>M61 Vulcan is instakill
Nice meme

Ushi is good, rest is trash.

>because muh trap.
is it even a trap if he can literally change genders at will?

Okay, then what about Li? Sanson? Jack? Gilles? Geronimo? Mata Hari? Hans? Dumas?

I could go on.

Nice taste